The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Anybody bang a lady name Pang before? She actually from vietnam.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
owen1803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for 2 girls and both quote me 3000...both girls are sweet though...it seems 3000 will be the norm in a matter of time.
Old 27-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
dandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen1803 View Post
Went for 2 girls and both quote me 3000...both girls are sweet though...it seems 3000 will be the norm in a matter of time.
Wow, hope you didn't pay them those price. 3k? I'm gonna skip this place then.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holicks View Post
any bros want drink or go thermae together? Will be in BKK 24 jul to 28 jul
Thermae would have been cool, there are other options too . Maybe next time when you are in BKK.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can someone enlighten me how the system works?

I was staying at Majestic hotel next to NEP and while on the way to NEP I saw in the carpark of Nana hotel some FLs standing there. I went to have a closer look and one syt @ 22-24 yrs approached me and quoted 1500b for ST. I was tempted to take her but I wanted to barhop in NEP so I told her I come back in 2 hrs and take her to my nearby hotel. She nodded her head and I did my barhopping in few Nana bars and when I return to the carpark.... she was gone. I assumed she had been booked so I left and motosai to Thermae.

Surprise surprise.... after getting my drink and walking round the cafe I spotted the same syt from Nana carpark inside Thermae. I request to take her for ST and she replied her price here is 2500b instead of 1500b. And she only want go to hotel above and not back to my hotel in Nana.

Is there a fixed minimum price at Thermae?
Why is the same FL have different price at different locations?
Old 29-07-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Can someone enlighten me how the system works?

I was staying at Majestic hotel next to NEP and while on the way to NEP I saw in the carpark of Nana hotel some FLs standing there. I went to have a closer look and one syt @ 22-24 yrs approached me and quoted 1500b for ST. I was tempted to take her but I wanted to barhop in NEP so I told her I come back in 2 hrs and take her to my nearby hotel. She nodded her head and I did my barhopping in few Nana bars and when I return to the carpark.... she was gone. I assumed she had been booked so I left and motosai to Thermae.

Surprise surprise.... after getting my drink and walking round the cafe I spotted the same syt from Nana carpark inside Thermae. I request to take her for ST and she replied her price here is 2500b instead of 1500b. And she only want go to hotel above and not back to my hotel in Nana.

Is there a fixed minimum price at Thermae?
Why is the same FL have different price at different locations?

When I was there few months back.in March..... one of the girls I had taken from Thermae said they have to pay the mafia a fee to solicit customers there. That is why she charge a higher rate in Thermae than in Nana or Bangkapi.
Old 31-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from a trip to BKK.

The horny vibes in Bangkok gets to you as soon as you arrive at the airport, intensifying when you approach downtown Sukhumvit. There were only two things on my mind: Thai food and Thai girls.

Last night was my last in Bangkok, decided to visit my usual nuru massage joint but as it was late night, most girls were engaged. thong lor, phrom pong, visited 5-6 and left each shop with my wallet intact, and my balls full.

Decided to try my luck at Thermae. I was there around 10pm, got my drink, and half-way around my counter-clockwise stroll, saw a very young-looking girl. possibly 19-20 years old. slim, small-sized, possibly poor service.

"How much?" I asked anyway.

She asked for my hotel, and replied, "3000".

Seems like the rumors are true. Girls are now asking for 3000, maybe inspired by Avengers: Endgame.

I decided to move on, distracted by some big tits, a girl pulling my arm, and many eye contact and smiles. Then I saw Fon.

[to be continued?]
Old 31-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

3000 thb i really wonder why they want to come singapore work for much lesser. Hmm...
Other than thermae, any nearby similar places? Can dont go back to own hotel?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 01-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
3000 thb i really wonder why they want to come singapore work for much lesser. Hmm...
Other than thermae, any nearby similar places? Can dont go back to own hotel?
not every FL or working girl in thailand knows about Thermae. and there are other personal/privacy issues i'm sure.

for thermae girls, you can go to ruamchitt hotel right above thermae. they have short-time rooms.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Someone mentioned the girls have to pay a fee to the mafia to be allowed to ply their trade in Thermae...... if that is true then they dun really earn much after payout the fee.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
not every FL or working girl in thailand knows about Thermae. and there are other personal/privacy issues i'm sure.

for thermae girls, you can go to ruamchitt hotel right above thermae. they have short-time rooms.
Ruamchitt hotel has 2 separate blocks..... Blk A is the short time rooms.... Blk B is the family rooms. Quite value for money too.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
Just returned from a trip to BKK.

The horny vibes in Bangkok gets to you as soon as you arrive at the airport, intensifying when you approach downtown Sukhumvit. There were only two things on my mind: Thai food and Thai girls.

Last night was my last in Bangkok, decided to visit my usual nuru massage joint but as it was late night, most girls were engaged. thong lor, phrom pong, visited 5-6 and left each shop with my wallet intact, and my balls full.

Decided to try my luck at Thermae. I was there around 10pm, got my drink, and half-way around my counter-clockwise stroll, saw a very young-looking girl. possibly 19-20 years old. slim, small-sized, possibly poor service.

"How much?" I asked anyway.

She asked for my hotel, and replied, "3000".

Seems like the rumors are true. Girls are now asking for 3000, maybe inspired by Avengers: Endgame.

I decided to move on, distracted by some big tits, a girl pulling my arm, and many eye contact and smiles. Then I saw Fon.

[to be continued?]
Thats what i realize too .. gals are asking for 3k and despite me bargaining to 2.5k they are quite firm on 3k ... lol ... i just walk on wiht my bottle of chang beer .. nonetheless this place is swarmed with prcs dicks....
Old 02-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Thats what i realize too .. gals are asking for 3k and despite me bargaining to 2.5k they are quite firm on 3k ... lol ... i just walk on wiht my bottle of chang beer .. nonetheless this place is swarmed with prcs dicks....
Will go take a look this sunday. Will be at bangkok for biz until tues.. i see massage club like le bella not bad also

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 02-08-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Yes, I don't bother there sometimes now. Agogo costs more but you get good service 90% of the time. To pay 3000 for what is often just dull or average- sometimes worse- plus better selection/see what you get at agogo. I think they are pricing out of their risk/reward value range.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

For Thermae, don't bother bargaining. Girls who have priced themselves at 3000 will be 3000. Those who priced themselves at 2500 will be 2500. Unless you are so charming and they love you so much, and they forgot why they are there in the first place. I would say you keep getting 3000 is because you go after a certain kind of girl, which in my experience is usually the SYT kind. There are plenty of girls there still at 2500. I am not a professional but I do go to Bangkok 5 to 6 times a year and spend at least 3-4 nights every time in Thermae. To be honest, I am getting abit lethargic of that place. I be back in BKK next week after a few days in Pattaya, I will still go to Thermae but perhaps I will venture out once again hurhuhr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1