The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
james3333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Contact pls
Thanks
Old 26-04-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa with body wash service?

u can actually still find this kinda service around if u know where to look. price wise may be a bit on the premium side but just for the experience once a while why not? in fact i just went to one yesterday afternoon. full 30 mins of washing including soapy hdly. washed my hair too.

just becos i say this please do not spam me asking for contacts (especially noobs and low rep samsters). like i mentioned it is not a secret.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 27-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,pls share
Old 28-04-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

receiving PMs asking me for contacts. i am being extremely selective in giving out the info.

let me reiterate again that this place is not exactly a secret. location is in central area. and like i mentioned before the price is on the premium side and not the normal market rate of $50 an hour. it is almost double that before add-on for release.

but my personal opinion is if i have some spare cash i would go back for it. why? firstly i actually got a good 30-minute massage, not the piano playing type. i get 30 minutes of the ML giving me a nice soapy bath with all the teasing and soapy hdly (yolo seriously have to try). plus a shampoo. all in all for the price is still worth it, as compared to $50 for what is usually 15 minutes of piano playing.

the service i get is top-notch, value for money i would say. but that is from the particular ML. not sure if the other ML in the joint will provide the same level. oh, and she is malay, from east malaysia.

i will still be very very extremely selective in sharing, don't wanna spoil my gem. chances of successful contact request may be increased if you have a bbbj cim contact to exchange. cheers..!!

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

receiving PMs asking me for contacts. i am being extremely selective in giving out the info.

let me reiterate again that this place is not exactly a secret. location is in central area. and like i mentioned before the price is on the premium side and not the normal market rate of $50 an hour. it is almost double that before add-on for release.

but my personal opinion is if i have some spare cash i would go back for it. why? firstly i actually got a good 30-minute massage, not the piano playing type. i get 30 minutes of the ML giving me a nice soapy bath with all the teasing and soapy hdly (yolo seriously have to try). plus a shampoo. all in all for the price is still worth it, as compared to $50 for what is usually 15 minutes of piano playing.

the service i get is top-notch, value for money i would say. but that is from the particular ML. not sure if the other ML in the joint will provide the same level. oh, and she is malay, from east malaysia.

i will still be very very extremely selective in sharing, don't wanna spoil my gem. chances of successful contact request may be increased if you have a bbbj cim contact to exchange. cheers..!!
u make me damn gian....
Old 29-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

my humble 15 lemons..
Old 30-04-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Wow! I know of no such lobang...can any kind bro share
Old 30-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Spartanzacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share location bro? Hehe. Good bargain
Old 07-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gdodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ? Thanks
Old 07-05-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:

bro if u dont mind sharing with me, will up ur points
Old 11-05-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
ahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share contacts?
Old 12-05-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share?
Old 17-05-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share contact?
Old 17-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
susubanwthkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact?
Old 20-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Will up you once you I receive the contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1