The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

my office used to have one contract cleaner who had boobs to die for but before I could get her wechat contact, she disappeared. I have seen a lot of cleaners dressed to kill otw to work, so different from their cleaner's uniform
Old 23-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
camtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
This should be considered as indecent exposure unless she don't report and put it into her mouth.
But she is in gent's toilet should expect to see some dicks what
Old 23-04-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lilikim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
When you go to Marina Bay Sands mall, there are a lot of pretty PRC cleaners,
one of them tall, slim, with red lipstick , entering the male toilet which I was urinating at the urinal.
When I turned around and saw her cleaning wash basin, she then look at me thru the mirror.
She got a pair of beautiful eyes..

When I read your thread, I start thinking of my encounter and fantasised about her again.
Was she trying to peep at you urinating?
Old 24-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

It's been 5 months and TS has not posted his stories since Nov. 2018!!!???
Old 24-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always wanted to bed the auntie cleaner in my office (she has rather big boobs) but afraid of getting caught.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Currently chatting with a PRC milf on wechat. Photos look very busty but looks department around 5/10. Age around 50. Not too sure if still wet below. See how it goes when I find a chance to meet her. Anyway this would be more of a fling or FB. She is a cleaner btw as per the thread title

Last edited by repairman; 02-06-2020 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by weewee23 View Post
Always wanted to bed the auntie cleaner in my office (she has rather big boobs) but afraid of getting caught.
where is your office and which level, maybe i go take a look....
Old 02-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
where is your office and which level, maybe i go take a look....
Think lah bro... think!!!!!

He wanna bed her....why on earth will he let you go check her out first?
Must get your approval ah?
Old 02-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post

haha up you
Old 02-06-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Had a short term relationship with one of the Chinese cleaning sup at my building few years back, would say she’s a 9/10, late 30+ married with a kid, after being trusted she told me her husband outside got women sob sob stories during our half year together, ended up lending her my shoulder to cry on and was rewarded with some mind blowing moments such as bj fj in the office when I was last to leave, in cinema back row, while driving her home, had numerous encounter at Bedok reservoir including up in the forested area n toilet by the road, she’s a damn wild gal who dress to kill after work in the one piece dress n g strings...had to let go when relative saw us holding hands one day... only recently saw her again after all these years n still looks 9/10.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

China really has a lot of talent due to its sheer population. Found this milf in one of the foodcourt. Face quite nice (7/10) but body like (10/10). Quite horny and open up after a while.

Wasted settled down back in China for 2nd marriage. Wish her well.

Old 02-06-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post

yeah I know but he afraid of being caught so I needs to charge first and open a safe path for him to up her later...i from infantry, always charge in front.....lol
Old 03-06-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Had a short term relationship with one of the Chinese cleaning sup at my building few years back, would say she’s a 9/10, late 30+ married with a kid, after being trusted she told me her husband outside got women sob sob stories during our half year together, ended up lending her my shoulder to cry on and was rewarded with some mind blowing moments such as bj fj in the office when I was last to leave, in cinema back row, while driving her home, had numerous encounter at Bedok reservoir including up in the forested area n toilet by the road, she’s a damn wild gal who dress to kill after work in the one piece dress n g strings...had to let go when relative saw us holding hands one day... only recently saw her again after all these years n still looks 9/10.
Hi bro, believed you are married when you got together with her? For me usually I try not to hold hands when i public unless I am still single then I don't really care.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Hi bro, believed you are married when you got together with her? For me usually I try not to hold hands when i public unless I am still single then I don't really care.
Nope I’m not.... at times it’s just the adrenaline that makes her hug me n hold my hands suddenly just like a loved couple...perhaps wrong timing that time...she did propose to leave her husband but I felt it was kind of too rush for me though n gave it up..
Old 03-06-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

You should go to Cable Car. There got vietbu cleaners young and pretty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1