The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
mulatto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife envy of daughter

Cool story bro.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsupter View Post
How I envy you. Wife woke up to f you. So romantic and horny and taking active approach. My wife is like a dead fish. Haiz…..
You are not alone bro, I feel you.....
Old 11-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am in caveman mood. I set the tone with my wife already. I texted her vulgarities “hey f ing sexy cb bitch, later u be careful. Especially your little kukujiao. I will make her as big as mine!” She replied “u f ing caveman, ljcb, See who last longer!”

To bros here, the trick is to make yourself a slut to your wife. Throughout our marriage, I kneel down for hundreds of hours licking her clit while she is standing, to make myself subservient, and when clit expands to become little kkj, I change from licking to small sucking action, macham I am sucking a cock, a bit of role changing. I force her to rub her pussy on my face for 20 min until she cums. When she was about to cum, she will naturally wanna pull away, I will clamp her ass to prevent her clit fro leaving my flickering tongue and force her to orgaz, time and again. This is a show of force. Show who’s boss. Yet, a boss who is willing to be her slave. I f her in all types of positions, in confined spaces, weird angles. Slowly, I inculcate a dirty mindset in her. Helps that she is warped already. I just make her warper.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
Mandingoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMandingoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

look forward to know how your daughter going to be fucked next time. From the looks of it, she will be much better fuck than your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Am in caveman mood. I set the tone with my wife already. I texted her vulgarities “hey f ing sexy cb bitch, later u be careful. Especially your little kukujiao. I will make her as big as mine!” She replied “u f ing caveman, ljcb, See who last longer!”

To bros here, the trick is to make yourself a slut to your wife. Throughout our marriage, I kneel down for hundreds of hours licking her clit while she is standing, to make myself subservient, and when clit expands to become little kkj, I change from licking to small sucking action, macham I am sucking a cock, a bit of role changing. I force her to rub her pussy on my face for 20 min until she cums. When she was about to cum, she will naturally wanna pull away, I will clamp her ass to prevent her clit fro leaving my flickering tongue and force her to orgaz, time and again. This is a show of force. Show who’s boss. Yet, a boss who is willing to be her slave. I f her in all types of positions, in confined spaces, weird angles. Slowly, I inculcate a dirty mindset in her. Helps that she is warped already. I just make her warper.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Last evening didn’t manage to realize my idea of getting my wife to suck me at the doorstep cos she had to ot a bit and I was a bit tired.

So today... grocery day. My daughter wore sleeveless again! But light blue not white. Bloody hell, she took the pocket money we gave her to buy sexy clothes. One day must check her wardrobe. Today noticed some hamsup men, mostly with wives and gfs, bioing my daughter. Wife also wore not bad, sleeveless white to counter her daughter! But there is one difference. While they are walking, wife’s neh neh didn’t bounce. Daughter’s a bit! Jialat, if one day she wears heels, I cannot imagine bounce how much. I told wife last night, u gave her her erect and big nipples, I gave her her big boobs genes. Cos my cock is thick, it translates to equivalent of big neh neh if wife neh neh gene is not big type. She seems amused by my theory. But sure correct. Oh, and wife says then daughter got big clit is it?? I said u have to check that yourself, I don’t have the license. She said “I have meh?” I said next time we go to Japan onsen, u bio her pussy lips lor. She slapped my shoulders hard.

One thing that happened today dinner was, we discovered daughter is usin snapchat!!
Old 13-01-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

She was using her phone while eating and forgot to bring her phone up to her room after clearing her plate. Screen was still unlocked. I saw got Snapchat app. I quickly see if she got exchange nude pics of herself to bastard guys. But I not good at such apps so couldn’t really find. Anyway, I memorized her user id so that I can add her and pretend I am a stranger guy and then chat with her to see if she will send pics of herself! Wife said good idea, how come you can think so fast ah! I smirked at her. Now I have to get familiar with the app. And find a yandao pic of some guy. Getting worried that she will really send something, not that I wanna see! I will let wife see if daughter really send something. So daughter came down to collect her phone and went back up. I have installed Snapchat and will play with it tom. A bit tired now, wife just swallowed my cum and I told her I will reciprocate Tom.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Katanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U how old still refer to breasts as ‘neh neh’?
Old 14-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DickLeNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katanna View Post
U how old still refer to breasts as ‘neh neh’?
U how old still refer boobs as breasts?
Old 14-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Why neh neh also can be an argument? They are for us to love, not to be debated for.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 14-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Why neh neh also can be an argument? They are for us to love, not to be debated for.
Hehe.. so cute bro hamka.. well said.. bros here r so funny...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hehe.. so cute bro hamka.. well said.. bros here r so funny...
I love neh neh, everyone loves neh neh!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 14-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love neh neh, everyone loves neh neh!
haha..which guy don't ?...let me know n pass the neh neh over to me to enjoy...nah, just kidding nia

Old 14-01-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Neh neh pok pok...bor bor-eber!
Old 14-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
haha..which guy don't ?...let me know n pass the neh neh over to me to enjoy...nah, just kidding nia
We can share share the neh neh also! Hahahahaha. Upped you, bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Neh neh pok pok...bor bor-eber!
Neh neh 4 lyfe! Hahahaha. upped you & awaiting for more update!

It's over 2000!
Old 15-01-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
We can share share the neh neh also! Hahahahaha. Upped you, bro!
fyi, bro hamka.. i m very selfish n possessive...i want the neh neh all to myself ...hehe...nah, just kidding again.. sharing is caring (SIC)

Thanks for the upzz bro, hv returned you the favour instantly...upzz you back from 932 to 947 points

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1