The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
eattoomuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to avoid catching feelings after FL say they miss you?

Hi all.

I think i finally experienced an FL's attempt(maybe? sort of) in KCing.

So about a week ago on a saturday, i booked a girl from dome 1 and had one of the best experiences ever, in terms of service from an FL.

We exchanged contact and i thought that would be the end of it. I would probably just randomly message her after a few months asking when would she be returning.

After the session, she messaged me saying she missed me and asked me what i was doing. She even tried to call me but i didnt pick it up.

I eventually responded by saying that she doesnt miss me, but miss the money instead. LOL. I think she got triggered by that and she said she won't message me anymore.

After a few days, she messaged me again saying she misses me and wants me to come and find her. She even specified how many guys ask her out for coffee but she refused because she didnt want anything from them. She even gave me advise on how i don't trust anyone and i wont find any true love from this.

Bros, i would like to know what are the common things that FL will say in order to try and KC you, and how we can avoid those traps.

Because honestly, its hard to avoid the feeling like you are special to them. Im a newbie in chionging and i hope i wont catch any feelings with them.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to avoid catching feelings after FL say they miss you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eattoomuch View Post
Hi all.
its hard to avoid the feeling like you are special to them. Im a newbie in chionging and i hope i wont catch any feelings with them.
i won't say im a laojiao, but when u chiong a few more times its really nothing special already. Remember that at the end of the day, it's just a transaction. You're paying her to be your gf/fuck buddy for that hour or so. Just fuck and forget. Personally i don't ask for contacts, and i never experienced any of them asking for mine either.

Of course, if you think a certain fl gave you a good fuck its no problem to rtf. just remember that all that kc stuff is real. you are special to them, only when you're paying them.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
rtrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I agree with you totally..
Old 10-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

No feelings lah... Just hee hee ha ha lah. See message, and forget it..

Every morning my ML say good morning, say gong xi fatt chai say帅哥 . I no bother.. just go n book her regularly is very happy for her already.. in fact most ML happy you book regularly n show to the rest of the girls in shop she got regular.

The `I miss you` is all on speed-dial, copy n paste. Don't get KC by knowing that her whole address-book sent same message to every 帅哥 and ah pek.

Why you no call, no message ? I miss you... Aiyo too busy lah.. my lady boss ask me to follow her sit into big client meeting. That will keep ML quiet... Bcos she counting the money n when you can come see her again ! Ha ha...

No feelings lah... Purely business.. don't ownself KC ownself hor bro..
Old 10-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Most like is not true when say miss u
more like miss your money
unless they say no need money or gave u huge discount before
Old 10-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
eattoomuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for all the kind words and wise experiences bros..

Really appreciate all the replies, even though I am just one of the many kum gongs that all seniors would have probably encountered in their chionging experiences.

So far I have not given them anymore money other than chionging..

Though I have to admit I spend quite a lot, more than I should be spending given my income on chionging.. I just wanna pay money for love and affection..

I hope to wake up soon..
Old 12-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

when they say miss you is their common SOP.
this level 1 KC is only available in line, whatsapp and wechat when you don't reply, they will auto stop.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

As we progress through life, it's important to skillup in reading between lines.

Take a look at the conversations below with a white card FL who left our shores. Does she really miss me?

Truth is they don't message for no reason. The " I miss you, when are you visiting me" message in Jul was because her business was slowing down even though her GFE was good. Johns get sick of RTF no matter how good the girl is. So shes just soliciting business. So I just blew her off with some fuck reason that I was busy travelling for work.

Then in Nov after she went home, sent another message "How are you? Im back in China. Visit me if you ever fly over". I highlighted in red what's her real intent ie telling me her expense are high. She's probably trying her luck to see if she can get some $. Again, I blew her off with some shit about economy being bad I'm looking for a new job.

Heed the advice: Lock your heart in a safe when you cheong.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
As we progress through life, it's important to skillup in reading between lines.

Take a look at the conversations below with a white card FL who left our shores. Does she really miss me?

Truth is they don't message for no reason. The " I miss you, when are you visiting me" message in Jul was because her business was slowing down even though her GFE was good. Johns get sick of RTF no matter how good the girl is. So shes just soliciting business. So I just blew her off with some fuck reason that I was busy travelling for work.

Then in Nov after she went home, sent another message "How are you? Im back in China. Visit me if you ever fly over". I highlighted in red what's her real intent ie telling me her expense are high. She's probably trying her luck to see if she can get some $. Again, I blew her off with some shit about economy being bad I'm looking for a new job.

great sharing, similar occurrence too, they more or less use the standard lines

they are casting their nets far and wide, looking for willing suckers. when a sucker bites, they start leeching, once they leech the suckers dry, they immediately discard them
Old 16-02-2019, 01:12 PM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute

Most FL say I love you or I miss you or etc is just generally part of their SOP even after they went back to their country.

But to be honest, when you really into a relationship with a FL who also truthful to you is also not an peaceful journey too because mentally you will be drained.

Because you are in a relationship with an FL and she will tend to often receive messages from their customers saying they miss her or etc even though you try to believe her that she message back her customer is just trying to keep her customers so she go back still have people RTF her.

Unless really you can support her without her continue this trade than she might quit as a FL.

Even you totally believe her that she is faithful but do you think she will totally believe you?

Some FL will still think that you go find other FL without her knowing because she know you from start also as a customer too.

My take is, it is ok to message FL and chit chat but would not advise to go beyond a relationship more than friend or FWB as it is not easy and very mentally tiring.

If really wanted a normal relationship. Would advise to look for a girl who is not an FL even though you feel their KC is not so power like FL but at least you doesn't feel mentally tiring.

My 20 cents thoughts.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

10 years back was very common from PRC FLs
Especially good old days that met at transit hotel
With high KC power
Gone with the wind
Old 22-02-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaixrice View Post
Most FL say I love you or I miss you or etc is just generally part of their SOP even after they went back to their country.

But to be honest, when you really into a relationship with a FL who also truthful to you is also not an peaceful journey too because mentally you will be drained.

Because you are in a relationship with an FL and she will tend to often receive messages from their customers saying they miss her or etc even though you try to believe her that she message back her customer is just trying to keep her customers so she go back still have people RTF her.

Unless really you can support her without her continue this trade than she might quit as a FL.

Even you totally believe her that she is faithful but do you think she will totally believe you?

Some FL will still think that you go find other FL without her knowing because she know you from start also as a customer too.

My take is, it is ok to message FL and chit chat but would not advise to go beyond a relationship more than friend or FWB as it is not easy and very mentally tiring.

If really wanted a normal relationship. Would advise to look for a girl who is not an FL even though you feel their KC is not so power like FL but at least you doesn't feel mentally tiring.

My 20 cents thoughts.
True true. Kena mindfuck until nearly gone bonkers. Lucky pull handbrake in time
Old 22-02-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
10 years back was very common from PRC FLs
Especially good old days that met at transit hotel
With high KC power
Gone with the wind
FL2 dome was damn hot then.. now dead dome.. haven't surf that thread for ages.. totally gave up liao
Old 22-02-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post

FL or ML or WL never ever get involved with them. To them, nothing is more important than $ and you will not get true feeling from them
Old 24-02-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, it's common. Maybe it's part of the package, it's their pickup lines. We do not really follow these girls working, so we do not know what's behind the scene. It is just a transaction. Come think of it, how many sweet talks have they ever listened? They can easily pick a handsome, rich and with special skills. So have to face reality. It isn't say no true love but it's like finding needle in haystack. And when really getting along, the herstory will come back to haunt the to be formed happy family.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1