The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
These are the prices to cheong in Dannok (2018 November pricing posted by bro Yokosi, that handsome papa)

Price:
THB 4000 for pork chop.
THB 4500 for normal ladies.
THB 4500++ to THB 7000 for better girls.

plus transportation and hotel accomodation..it will come up to RM 1000 for a cheonging spree, not worth a baht lah
Like that might as well go Bangkok arp nam or find Thermae FL more worth it.

The only selling point for Dannok now for me is those "I Love Dannok" T-shirts.

Quote:
Walaueh, now power raised to 16 liao
Congratulations!
Old 24-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
These are the prices to cheong in Dannok (2018 November pricing posted by bro Yokosi, that handsome papa)

Price:
THB 4000 for pork chop.

plus transportation and hotel accomodation..it will come up to RM 1000 for a cheonging spree, not worth a baht lah
Looks like Hatyai are the better choice. Slightly cheaper with plenty of farm to choose from. And more places to go by.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Penangkia8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfatguy View Post
Looks like Hatyai are the better choice. Slightly cheaper with plenty of farm to choose from. And more places to go by.
Is that so? Not been to Hatyai for some time. The last time I went there was some years ago and ended just visit Pink Lady coz the choices were not that attractive and most of the WL were closed.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangkia8 View Post
Is that so? Not been to Hatyai for some time. The last time I went there was some years ago and ended just visit Pink Lady coz the choices were not that attractive and most of the WL were closed.
Oh my gosh those legendary Pink Lady GILFs from the 80s!
Old 25-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Price:
THB 4000 for pork chop.

That was 2018 prices. Now prices went up. I in Danok to 6c6c only. No go farming. Even eat food there.....peang mak mak. Only go to Winners, Fortune and 6c6c in the big clubs.

On my company trip to Penang. Petrol, toll....on company expenses. After Penang, to Danok, I pay lah. Hotel in Danok....I stay in Hollywood.....not MBI, The Vista.

Shalala Spa cost is RM 80.'Mutiara Spa about RM70.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

BKK also damn expensive. No more Nataree in Huay Kwang. Less soapies and less puyings there in the rub rub soapies.

Thermae Cafe for rich cheongsters and noobs. Old handome papa that looked liked a Thai, they no approach me but drinks are still cheaper in Thermae than in the agogos, G Clubs, restaurants in the soapies.

Congratulations!
Quote:
Hatyai is cheaper. But u cannot spend RM there. In Danok, u still can use your RM. And that can saves u a lot as flowers in HB is still RM50, and still RM10 in Winners.

Long time, never go 6c6c in Ace. Need to go there to see, but only in the late afternoon on weekdays.
Old 25-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Price:
THB 4000 for pork chop.

That was 2018 prices. Now prices went up. I in Danok to 6c6c only. No go farming. Even eat food there.....peang mak mak. Only go to Winners, Fortune and 6c6c in the big clubs.

On my company trip to Penang. Petrol, toll....on company expenses. After Penang, to Danok, I pay lah. Hotel in Danok....I stay in Hollywood.....not MBI, The Vista.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

BKK cheonging is damn expensive. Arp nam not so many now. Nataree.....long time disappeared. Prices went up. Quantity and quality of ladies went down hill.

Thermae is for rich cheongsters or noobs. But the drinks there are cheaper than in the agogos and G Clubs.

Quote:
Hatyai is cheaper. But u cannot spend RM there. In Danok, u still can use your RM. And that can saves u a lot as flowers in HB is still RM50, and still RM10 in Winners.

Long time, never go 6c6c in Ace. Need to go there to see, but only in the late afternoon on weekdays.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

BKK cheonging is damn expensive. Arp nam not so many now. Nataree.....long time disappeared. Prices went up. Quantity and quality of ladies went down hill.

Thermae is for rich cheongsters or noobs. But the drinks there are cheaper than in the agogos and G Clubs.

Welcome to ACE thread. You are always welcomed to 6c6c at ACE
As per Pom's policy, upz you 16 rak rak for posting "FR" on Danuk in this thread
Cheers.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 25-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

Late weekday visits does bring some surprises.
I remember my first time in ACE around 2 years ago was around 4+pm, eye opener for me. Enjoyed my first bonk here, spend around 2+ hrs with a Viet, together having dinner as well.

As for some unrelated post, just wanted to share some photos of FLs in hatyai, sent from a girl worki
Old 25-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Alwaysfatguy;18617639]Late weekday visits does bring some surprises.
I remember my first time in ACE around 2 years ago was around 4+pm, eye opener for me. Enjoyed my first bonk here, spend around 2+ hrs with a Viet, together having dinner as well.

As for some unrelated post, just wanted to share some photos of FLs in hatyai, sent from a girl working at front desk hotel. Very surprising and nice selection. Too bad, my last trip, pocket empty. 😢

Quoted me 1300-1500baht for ST, 2500-3500baht for LT

Old 25-04-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
GanMHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I like no 6 .
Mind share ctc ?
Old 28-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Alwaysfatguy;18617651][QUOTE=Alwaysfatguy;18617639]Late weekday visits does bring some surprises.

As for some unrelated post, just wanted to share some photos of FLs in hatyai, sent from a girl working at front desk hotel. Very surprising and nice selection. Too bad, my last trip, pocket empty. 😢

Quoted me 1300-1500baht for ST, 2500-3500baht for LT

THIS IS PRC ACE THREAD! DON'T CONTAMINATE IT WITH HATYAI HOOKERS!
Old 28-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
temujin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lili the MILF from Heilongjiang, is back to ACE and now can stay longer than last time.

Anyone interested in horny MILF, can try her
Bro, which lili are you talking about?
Old 28-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
THIS IS PRC ACE THREAD! DON'T CONTAMINATE IT WITH HATYAI HOOKERS!
I agree!

Go to the Hatyai or Dannok threads for in depth discussions.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Penangkia8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After sometime, I visited ACE last weekend. Not much pretty ones I would say. After waited for 3 hours ended up contact KimChi. She asked me to go up to her room and just realized how busy she was. Before I enter, I saw a guy just left and by the time she finished with me, saw another guy waiting outside her apt. WtF!!! Felt like peeing in public toilet.
But I console myself reminding this is what you get when you want to cheong the hottest girl in ACE. No doubt, to me she is the gem of ACE. Her body, face & skin is simply superb. Just that her tunnel becoming the size of chuchi tunnel now. Overall, had a great time with her although it was a very short game, she gave a very good GF feel and I enjoyed being with her. Too bad, she fly back to HCM the next day. She was explaining to me about her flight time and when she's coming back.
This was my 4-5 times with KimChi and certainly she's bcc value for money...
Old 30-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahaha...peeing into a public toilet like this kah?

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1