The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-08-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wa so u like party same same lah 55555. At insanity u both got dancing boh and order simi drinks?

U nv think u can also pickup at insanity also ah.

This type very good hor u ask her go where do what she onz u n happy ending.
Not bad la, the FL got go disco enjoy & hav fun wif him b4 go back hotel finish the deed 1. Not that easy wif most Thermae gals I think cos most of them juz wanna get 1-2 customers per nite then balek kampong & khun. Kuah heng suay 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyesasohai View Post
Bro funboi and bro jeffhardyz, it was me that wanted to go to Insanity. For those who is interested, I paid her just before she went home. I was expecting her to ask for tips or money for taxi but she didn't.

Overall, it was a good fun. Having said that, I miss the good days of hatyai where prices are reasonable and quality is OK.
Ok la, if u’re happy & having fun then it’s gd for u, dun hav to care abt wat we said. The main purpose of spending $$$ is to be satisfy ones self needs & achieve utility. 开心就好
Old 28-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Pay so much and get rushy LT service.
Korean and Singaporean superstars really spoil these chickens.

Nowadays I prefer to eat kampung chickens.
After shoot liao go back hotel room drink alcohol and watch Korean drama serials will be more entertaining.

I spend money is to get entertained and not to entertain spoilt "princesses".
Nowadays if the WL help you peel shrimp shells and serve you like big boss it's either you are very handsome or good paymaster 555!
Old 28-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Usually i peel for them! so obviously im not handsome etc.

So Mr Tony, are u the Laos expert or sexpert?
Oh no even Amazing Thailand has transformed into land of spoilt princesses just like China!

Lao HUMSUPmeda.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Funboi, Insanity has some FLs but most of them were eyeing on ang moh.

Bro Jeffhardyz, that is very true. I mean 開心就好。

Bro Tony, I think different ppl have different cheonging style. For me, I am looking for a companion. Moreover, I prefer to eat them rather being eaten. Again there is no right or wrong, just different style of play.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Tony, I think different ppl have different cheonging style. For me, I am looking for a companion. Moreover, I prefer to eat them rather being eaten. Again there is no right or wrong, just different style of play.
Yes I agree each person has their own style of cheonging.

I just happened to be one of those who likes to suan Korean/Singaporean superstars for paying the ridiculous asking price from WLs these days.
Nothing personal.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

I just happened to be one of those who likes to suan Korean/Singaporean superstars for paying the ridiculous asking price from WLs these days.
Nothing personal.
I dun suan... I just idol or admire those who can spend ridiculously.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Funboi, Insanity has some FLs but most of them were eyeing on ang moh.

Bro Jeffhardyz, that is very true. I mean 開心就好。

Yo, that's my mode too. On entertainment girl, I prefer to target waitress, massage girl. Story telling now

My recent experience in Pattaya. I managed to TCSS with a waitress in a AGG bar. Ask here next day to go out and she said must start work in the evening. To me no problem. We meet up and after watching movie and other activities I ask her whether I can bar fine her so she does not need to go back and she can stay till late night. She said can be done, ho say liao. I make an excuse to go back to my hotel to take a bath as we both perspires a lot. She follows. Likely can bonk liao. Along the way back we talk about what to do and where to go tonight.

Reach hotel, take a bath separately. We sat down on the sofa chit chat and then I hold her hand. While watching TV, I start stroking her slim thigh. Then I brought up how much is LT subtly? She gave a figure and I counter her for 2K. Ooh she takes it. Of course plus all the activities it adds up but to me that does not count. If I ask any girl I will pay for her too. 2K for LT plus bar fine 800 is a very good deal. Mind you she is in her late 20s and slim (my taste). I am an uncle and 99% not handsome too. I believe she felt I am taking her as a 'friend' cum companion for sightseeing and night life, not just boom boom when I brought up the $$$ for LT subtly. It does help.

That same day morning before I meet the waitress, happen to pass by a massage shop where I saw a skinny girl. Not easy to find skinny girl. Test eye contact. On liao, go in and said I want her to massage me. When the golden question pops up, I ask for boom boom. She said no boom boom only HJ. I likes such girl and target her in my mind liao. btw I am meeting my waitress later so no need to be horny now. I ask her to sit beside me and we chat instead of HJ. Times up and I tip her 200. She smiles. During the chit chat I said I am leaving today and get her contact. Ask her to be my guide the next time I come to Pattaya and she agrees.

I will be going Pattaya / BKK again
Old 29-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waitress need pay bar fine for skipping work?
I told my friends.... all gers working in AGG can be bf including auntie washing the toilet if u fancy.
Old 30-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Nowadays if the WL help you peel shrimp shells and serve you like big boss it's either you are very handsome or good paymaster 555!
So far i still got bkk girl peel shrimp for me in front her friend.. But i am the one who pay the meal
Old 01-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Scouted out Baccara recently. Lot of familiar faces recycled, and that means no new gals to try out.

Lady drinks at 220 baht now. LT 6K, ST 3K, no bargaining.

Quality wasn't great, was scouting out two busty ones, 288 and 255, but in the end didn't have the mood to tabao.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Waitress need pay bar fine for skipping work? Paiseh nv ask their supervisor b4 5555 cannot keng urgent leave or mc ah. Anyway 2.8k LT worth lah.

5555 next time all the chiongsters go agogo find waitress.

Most importantly is enjoy can liao.
Bro if we ever have a chance to meet in Pattaya together, we go to that AGG and meet her and you will see that she is a waitress. Anyway free to try it out yourself on new place and chio her the next day and see how. Not those you know before.

Yes, 2.8K or even up to 4K is worth for a whole day from noon till next morning accompanying you to sightseeing, movie, roof top pub, strolling the night market.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

If have gf or Wife
How do u tell her u r going to Bkk?
Old 03-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
If have gf or Wife
I just tell her I'm going bkk/phuket to get away from work, will be back on what date. If your gf or wife suspect something, then maybe got trust issues.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
If have gf or Wife
i just tell her i going where, which city, when to when, with who (usually 1 regular lapsup ka and she knows he is lapsup ka).
She knows what i do there, find FLs to fuck. But i die die dont admit.

So she actually quite ok with it, but told me cannot play raw.
Play raw, then no more!
Old 04-09-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Summary from recent 2 weeks in Thailand-

1. Third time wasn’t a charm trying to seal the deal with a gogo girl at King Castle 1 in Patpong whom I let get away previously twice. She wasn’t there that night. KC1 has remodeled and appeared larger than before. But software seemed to have taken a step back. If you are not staying in Silom area, you can skip Patpong and head straight to Nana or Cowboy for better gogo bar selection.

2. Thermae was still packed with punters from whole universe and ladies of all sizes, ages, predispositions and baggages. If saggy tits and stretch marks are not your things, inquire all pertinent questions before committing. ST was still 2500. If you want to complete your transaction in the comfort of your own hotel room, girls will usually agree as long as it’s not a hostel or 1 star hotel lol.

3. The best gogo at Nana are probably Rainbow2 and Billboard. The former features quite a few kawaii SYT’s and happa looking gals. Love the rotating stage in BB and girls here will give you an intimate and animated lap dance and allow your hands to roam free. Of course, lady drinks are expected. If you summon a gal from the stage, it’s automatic 2 drinks. OW it’s 1 if she is off stage.

4. Currently La Belle is probably the best soapy option. Since the closure of many other joints, some girls have chosen to work here as the interior is relatively well kept. As for oily, Addict seemed to have lost some of its allure to its farang-owned neighbor, Club 102. Girls and room standard are usually a notch below soapy. It’s adequate if you are in the area and need a quick release.

5. Czech g-club remodeled and has an impressive new LED wall. Friday is best time to go as they usually have mini concerts by Thai bands and hence highest number of girls.

6. Spent 4 nights in Samui. The red light district is tiny by BKK standard and most people don’t come out to party until after 11pm. Most girls are dark meat variety catering to farangs which are the majority of tourists there. There is one gogo bar with Thai girls of so-so quality, and a gogo bar with Russian girls which I did not try. At Henry Africa's Bar, you can find girls aged about 25 and above to BF. However, many of them have had babies.

Here’s a drone video I made in Samui-

Cheers!

Last edited by Luvless; 04-09-2018 at 04:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1