The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-08-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went billboard and spanky's nana ytd. Billboard was really mediocre and nothing to shout out thus i left without even finishing the drink. As for spanky's , I asked the mamasan to ask the hot girl playing with the candle earlier to come over, but mamasan come back afterwards and say girl rejected and dunwan come over, must be that my looks too cui and poor hais
Old 12-08-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 shots!

Thonglor Msg is offering 2 shots if you take 2 hrs. Starts at B2,600 for oil. Ball msg is an extra B100.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
but mamasan come back afterwards and say girl rejected and dunwan come over, must be that my looks too cui and poor hais
I have noticed this happening several times while barhopping in cowboy n NEP past couple of nights. It seems the trend now is the bargirls are choosing the customers..... I spoke to one bar owner in NEP about this and he laments what to do? It is hard to recruit girls now and if they are too strict with them..... the girls will just jump ship to another joint or go independant. Many girls have outed the bars and sourced their own clients thru the various social media platforms.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phaedro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then we should collect the social media channel where they could be found
Old 15-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ddesmondh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, any recommendations for places that do teasing/edging? Like repeatedly bringing you to the point where you're about to cum and not letting you, until you can't take it anymore.
Old 15-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
JohnIreland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Sorry to ask a question first. I am flying in from Yangon in a couple of weeks. I have gone through a lot of the threads but havent found specifically what I am looking for. Is there a list or does anyone have any recommendations for proper Spas with really good massages that will generally offer more after the massage. Any upscale Spa or Hotel Spa around the Sukhumvit area would be great.

Thanks all

John
Old 16-08-2019, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=rahkshi007;17203782]Just back from the trip here is my short FR:

PHUKET:
Went together with bkk girl. Swim together and enjoy the private pool, Night market, mall, patong and clubbing. Night time she is too horny that almost went raw. Luckily my big head still clear and proceed for cd fj. Great FJ and GFE without paying.

bro, can share how u get free bkk gal? tks
Old 16-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedro View Post
Then we should collect the social media channel where they could be found
I know there are chat groups amongst the girls where they post potential clients and see who is interested to take on the job. But its an insider chat group. Usually if you know a working girl, you can ask her to help you find friends that are willing to accompany you for the trip or night etc. State your price and intended duration and what service you looking for.
Then she will go and post in the groups to see who is ok with the offer.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Any massage places in Bangkok to recommend that only do HJs?
Old 16-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=spermspray;19082530]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Just back from the trip here is my short FR:

PHUKET:
Went together with bkk girl. Swim together and enjoy the private pool, Night market, mall, patong and clubbing. Night time she is too horny that almost went raw. Luckily my big head still clear and proceed for cd fj. Great FJ and GFE without paying.

bro, can share how u get free bkk gal? tks
All i get freebie is from FB, is very time consuming. Just add those thai girl based in bkk that you think is pretty. If they very pretty but so little friend, so little liked, thats probably a fake profile. Most chio one should have a lot like in their photo. Chat with them politely, if they reply mean they have interest on you. After many conversation then only start to flirt them. I recommended start before 3 to 4 week to build up the passion before your travel date. This does not guarantee you get fuck but if you get it, it mostly will very high GFE.

Here is my latest FR last week. Bkk girl, fair skin, small body, big boob face like a doll but happened in KL. Knew her long time from FB but never chat until recently. She work in KL thai club before and currently help her true sister business in KL. Intend to meet her last month but her skin got allergy badly so cancel. So i pretended very disappointed and sad and she promised to meet me next time. Until last week, last minute go KL short trip and called her again, she ask me for dinner but too bad she busy again cannot make it. So she proposed later night to go for drink. Went to some bar together with her friend. We talk quite happily while her friend keep on playing phone. Finish our drink and snack and we heading to Zouk Club, after some alcohol kicks in, all kind of touch, hug, kiss started in the club. And finally head back to hotel for bed action.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 16-08-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Not doubting your stories or ability to date Thai girls from knowing them at Facebook. Possible. But that probably like 11 years ago, when Thais still into HI5, and those IT savvy or Hiso back then uses Facebook, and back then HI5 is the popular social media for interacting.

Given now, those hot ones either got numerous followers, no joke, some net idol easily 200K or more. But less famous one, a lil bit low profile still got followers, probably 10k or so. I meant there’s saying “never try never know” but what’s the probability for them to reply you back.

Unless not pretty ones, even those work as PG/MC also has many followers, and daily their mail will be flooded easily by hundreds.
Yes, possible but not easy. Usually i succeed to get laid is below 10k follower, like photo below 2k. They just very pretty but not famous model. I always post nice food, nice restaurant,nice view,nice hotel whenever i travel. (and some selfie 55555) As quite pro photographer, sometime i also post nice potrait shooting. Maybe all these contribute some attraction. I will never talk if they no accept my friend request, if they accept, i will try to throw out the first message, if they no reply, i just stop and proceed next girl. If they reply, i will continue the conversation first until she feel me as close friend then only start to flirt and ask to meet.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 16-08-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
but mamasan come back afterwards and say girl rejected and dunwan come over, must be that my looks too cui and poor hais
Did you ask mamasan why? Never experienced this before. Only time the girl chooses is she don't want LT, only can do ST
Old 18-08-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Did you ask mamasan why? Never experienced this before. Only time the girl chooses is she don't want LT, only can do ST
Didnt ask why I just left after hearing this. I didn't even mention LT/ST just want to ask her come over and sit see if got chemistry then ST/LT. Kinda respect her decision and there's always better ones i guess
Old 19-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Bangkok trip FR

Couple of weeks ago went to Bangkok for a week or so. Goal: cheonging. Here is my FR. I’m pretty sure some bros can use the info.

General: went to BKK after about 5 years. Stayed in the lower Sukhumvit area in soi 11. Things have changed here. Some big construction work is going on in this soi as a result of which many venues at the westside of the soi have been demolished. Further more the “massage-street” near the Ambassador Hotel have been cleaned: the dozens of small dirty mp’s which used to be here have moved out or just disappeared.
In the evening you’ll find many ladies and ladyboys roaming and standing in the sois. Most of them are ugly and fat.

Candy, Sukh soi 24/1: went here on a late afternoon. One chio gal caught my eyes so decided to go in. Paid the price after she asked my which package I wanted. Then it turned out that she wouldnot do the massage because she was the cashier. Turnoff/cheat! She called three gals. Two of which were just ugly. One looked ok and I choose her. Name: Pingpong, 25 years. In fact when we went into the room and she took off her clothes she revealed a nice body with nice curves and good-sized boobs. Sex with her was nice too; hj, bbj, fj. Spoke decent English.

1 Society, (Sukh soi 39, Phrom Chai)
: a Kapoo-joint. Only one gal was available. She looked so-so. Deciced to try her. She was friendly but was laughing like some fool all the time. Her nude massage with only hj was good (she was nude too). No English.

Grace Hotel Massage (Sukh soi 3): did not plan to go here but out of curiosity still ended up here just to have a look. Went downstairs and suddenly I was surrounded by about 6 women who asked me if I wanted massage (600 Bht). All of them were fat and heavily built, not really my style. But still I decided to try because one of them had an attractive face with a nice smile. Turned out to be a friendly gal, named JJ Gave me good massage, bt2 on the waterbed, hj, bbj and fj.

Miss Puke (Siam sq. Soi 6): in the past I went here lots of times. Thai-massage place with all young ladies (20-30 yrs), most of them are slim and look ok and also provide hj. This time had massage by a gal named Pop. Hj seems to cost 1000Bht nowadays in Bkk; about 45$!! wtf.

Homme (soi Narathiwat 3 near BTS Chong Nonsi): another Kapoo place. Four pretty gals were paraded in front of them. Took a pretty, petite gal with short hair (calling herself “Bonus”). She turned out to be a student. First five minutes she sat with me in the room, chatting. Perhaps practicing her English. We started. I first took a shower and laid down on the bed on my stomach. After she had her shower, she came out nude. I looked at her, her body was flawless. She came to me, stood in front of the bed with her pussy right in front of my face. Great sight; pulled her closer to me and started to kiss her intimate area. Massage was great too, managed to kiss her pussy again. Got hj from a nude beautiful gal.

Pretty Spa Chaba (Ratchada, next to Huay Khwang MRT exit 4): a kind of turn-off. They took 3000Bht for 1.5 hour. Gal (Rose) was just ok, slim, tall, but I didn’t find her attractive. She tried to smile but I could see it was a fake smile. During the massage and sex she kept her distance. Had better experience here in the past.

Pink Massage (Sukh soi 24): went here in the early afternoon. About 10 goodlooking gals available. Took a young pretty gal with tanned skin (Thong). It was just SOP. Couldn’t really get aroused by her despite her pretty looks. She kept her distance as well.

Absolute (Sukh soi 22, subsoi); went here just before midnight. This mp is located in a subsoi of soi 22 opposite the Marvel-hotel and houses quite a few other mp’s as well. So you can go for window-shopping and peep in each mp. Didn’t see any attractive gals. One gal however took my attention, a tanned tall gall with Indian looking features, named Mai. She was wearing a black leather jack. Decided to try her and went for the full package, didn’t regret!

Nice (Sukh soi 22): soi 22 has a lot of Thai-mp’s. I had a stroll down there and checked the ml’s. Hardly any attractive one. In front of one shop however (Nice) there were a few pretty gals sitting. Asked one them (Kit, 25 yrs) to do massage for me. She had coloured hair and was wearing colored lenses. Massage was soso and hj was soso and she asked 1000Bht for it. Gave in for 500Bht.

Body & Mind (Sukh soi 23): soi 23 has a row of mp’s. Just walk at the right side of the soi, past soi Cowboy, cross the intersection and there they are. Sometimes you can find here very pretty young gals. An mp named “Body and Mind” for example has a few gals far above average. Went here and bingo. Choose the most pretty one and up we went. In this mp fj is also possible by the way. But I asked her to hj me – for a considerable amount of time. She asked 1000Bht for that. She showed attitude however and I my mood kind of dissappeared and I didn’t cum. Next day I tried again and this time I went for fj. Again she showed black face but I managed to fuck her real good. After all I paid 1500Bht for that. I saw about three other beautiful gals in this mp.

7 heaven (Sukhumvit soi 33): a bbj and hj shop, no fj. Quite pleasant. The gal that took care of me (Dew) took her time to wash my dick, suck me and wash me again. 1100Bht if I am not mistaken. Good value for money.

Zeed, Silom Plaza 2nd floor: another Kapoo joint. Three pretty young gals were available. Took a sexy petite gal with long hair (Champagne) Spoke decent English, from Southern Thailand. A little bit shy first. Contrary to other Kapoo joints, here I got to fuck her as well. Finally came in her hands. Tipped her 100Bht afterwards.
My experience with Kapoo joints is that gals are prettier, friendlier, offer better service than in other joints.

Angel ( Sukhumvit soi 26): went here on a afternoon. No attractive gals present. Did try one gal (Honey, should be about 30 yrs). Massage was just SOP.

Kasalong ( Sukhumvit soi 6): a bj bar. Gals not really attractive. Chose a gal named Dao, not pretty. She made up however by excellent service and good attitude. Cock washing, great slurpy bbj and washing again. 800Bht.

Massage joint near (Sukhumvit soi 8, under the BTS-station): TOURIST-TRAP. you’ll find a few ladies wearing traditional sarong standing on the foothpath. One of them looked attractive and I asked her how much her massage was. She replied: 500 plus 1000Bht for hj. Decided to try her. Rooms were good, only one shower area present. After I lied myself on the bed on my stomach she immediately asked me to turn over and started to pull my cock. Was not in a mood yet and asked her to stop it after 5 minutes. Her massage was non-existing. Skip this joint.

Soi Cowboy, Sahara Bar: some very pretty gals (above average) but expensive. Paid 2000Bht for half an hour sitting there with a sexy girl, who was talking all kind of cock and bullshit and who was dry-fucking. She wanted my weChat but I didnt give her. Worse than our Pinay-pubs, I thougth when leaving.

Thermeae (Sukhumvit soi 13-15, bar in basement): I jus went here to have a look, not interested in paying 3000+ for a louzy fuck. Lots of women standing there. Some playing their phone, some talking to other women, some just looking bored. Many men also present, most Japanese or Korean. The crazy thing was that there didnot seem any kind of direct interaction between the gals and the guys. I remember only have seen one Jap chatting to gal. So it seemed to me kind of pathetic and I left.
Old 19-08-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Soi Cowboy, Sahara Bar: some very pretty gals (above average) but expensive. Paid 2000Bht for half an hour sitting there with a sexy girl, who was talking all kind of cock and bullshit and who was dry-fucking. She wanted my weChat but I didnt give her. Worse than our Pinay-pubs, I thougth when leaving.
Wow seems like you fucked the whole sukhumvit 😂😂

Sahara is a coyote bar, not an agg bar so the girls are very aggressive on drinks.

But it sounds like you had a good time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1