The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-09-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Back from BKK.
Agogo hopping Nana and Cowboy. Best still is Crazy House at Cowboy with nude B class girls on the elevated platform. Sitting just beside the platform with my beer and looking up shaved pussies is amazing thing. Naked girls all around as customers select one to sit with them a while and pay a ladies drink. I played a few, one girl actually let me discreetly finger her as she sit on my lap. Lol.
Other Agogo either with bikini or topless girls, but with more A class beauties.
Did not bar-fine any.
Went Thermae instead to grab a ฿2500 short time.
Great to see FL standing on streets touting their service to you. Those FL at Nana hotel are C class. I did not approach them.
Girls which are A+ beauties, are usually ladyboys.
Old 30-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Openbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to BKK before but 1st time going for chiong. Really want to try authentic thai soapy.

Went through the threads and narrowed down to Poseidon, Emmanuelle and La Belle being the safest choices.

Need you bros help to recommend which of the 3 (or any better recommendations) i should go for my virgin BKK soapy.

Budget is <5000THB

Promise a FR when i return from the trip
Old 30-09-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
these type questions really silly
eg i am andy lau you are Frankenstein
i like slim petite you like big tits
i funny can speak thai make jokes you not smile serious
do you think you will have same experience as me with same girl or what if the girl i have good experience with that day she bad mood
these places have 50-60 girl working they change schedule dont work daily these are women not robots so noone can dictate how they will act
Encik Tom I really like your style 😂😂
Keeps this forum thread on track bro
Old 02-10-2019, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Michaelchong56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros here, do u guys still see black africans walking at sukhumvit area or not ah?

I remember got news those african freelancers all got caught liao.

Any kind bros can update me? If still have maybe wan book a trip down
Old 02-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelchong56 View Post
hi bros here, do u guys still see black africans walking at sukhumvit area or not ah?

I remember got news those african freelancers all got caught liao.

Any kind bros can update me? If still have maybe wan book a trip down
Saw some still around Soi Cowboy area, around the outskirt bars and such. But not many? Maybe like less than five.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Still trying to figure how do all these restaurants cum bars work, the ladies dont look like servers but also dont look like PR hmmm.
The outer city is filled with such places it seems. Any bros have experience?

Old 02-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
honestly you say you research you not stupid etc but there is something not quite right with you look at the changmai thread on rad chang mai look at happyman007 posts have pricing have description your idea of reasearch is just asking to be spoonfed and really cmi if you were a scientist we would still be caveman trying to make fire
Rad is Chiang Mai. While what i found is in BKK. Although concept may be the same but BKK have so many different setups that look about the same but different. They categorize different places by PR/Pretty/Coyote and even some fusion places with foam party attached to it. I doubt Rad have a ktv linked to its premises or anything with stahe and pole dance so we are talking about a different ball game here although it looks the same.
I did not ask for locations but more of fellow brothers who did visited such places before.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
they are a few rp on bkk but i cant remember where the changmai one most recent the fact you didnt see now say this that you mean ktv in china singapore vn malaysia not 80% similar...so you want someone to list all the different set ups with pricing and operating procedure as you say there are many... have you been to rad how u know there is no ktv...excuses from cmi wannabe explorer cheongster
I dont require pricing or procedures. These places cant be more expensive then inner city and procedures doesnt matter since its about the same. I prefer to find out more on the ambience and atmosphere of the place since i have time rather then be lazy and do nothing. Pictures tell alot but not everything
Old 03-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Still trying to figure how do all these restaurants cum bars work, the ladies dont look like servers but also dont look like PR hmmm.
The outer city is filled with such places it seems. Any bros have experience?

There are many restaurants like this with pretty girls acting as servers\waitresses along Chalong Rat expressway. They are there to draw in horny bastards like us. They will chit chat with you provided you can speak some Thai, in return for some tips, though tips are voluntary.

If you are wondering if you can have them to go...that depends on how persuasive your look and wallet are. Just like any girl on the street you see, if she likes you, anything is possible.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
The Ramkhamheang mini-thermae is between the stadium & the university..... daytime looks like normal canteen and only after dark does the FLs aka students come to hang out there.
Any reason why nobody is sharing the exact location for this place?

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 08-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you have brain? cant think of reason?
you have eyes? didmt read the thread many posters have given reasons
Well, no need to be so angry about it lolz

If its no sharing then be it, there r still alot of places to chiong, no worries.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
those who want to go, can try google "โรงอาหารอาคารนพมาศ"

this should be the canteen. correct me if wrong.
Confirm wrong. I went at 11pm but the driver not able to turn into this place. Its inside the uni. When I asked the uni students, they say its closed at that time already.

I tried explore from stadium to uni since this is the only clue. On the stadium to uni side of road, is all wall & paveway. On the opposite side, there r alot of stores & such, my guess is along this road. I walk from stadium all the way till i reach a shell petrol station trying to find some lok kok canteen, but unable to find.

Went to Thermae instead in the end.

Old 08-10-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, need a bit of suggestion here.
Been to Bangkok a few times but mostly for personal holidays so have been going to nana, cowboy or thermae before.
Finally have a chance to go for a work trip so a bit more budget for hotel and meals and will be able to go out with 1/2 colleagues. Meetings would be at Centara Grand so I would like to ask for suggestions for hotel stays (below sgd250) and places to go for parties where there are also a good chance for finding FL or even friendly girls? RCA?
Sorry in advance if I am being fussy.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Confirm wrong. I went at 11pm but the driver not able to turn into this place. Its inside the uni. When I asked the uni students, they say its closed at that time already.
Sian I was hoping to check this place out end of the year. I guess the search continues unless some kind soul bro who knows the place is willing to share, even in private msg if the intention is to preserve the playground
Old 09-10-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Hi bros, need a bit of suggestion here.
Been to Bangkok a few times but mostly for personal holidays so have been going to nana, cowboy or thermae before.
Finally have a chance to go for a work trip so a bit more budget for hotel and meals and will be able to go out with 1/2 colleagues. Meetings would be at Centara Grand so I would like to ask for suggestions for hotel stays (below sgd250) and places to go for parties where there are also a good chance for finding FL or even friendly girls? RCA?
Sorry in advance if I am being fussy.
1. Clubs to find FLs - Scratchdog or Insanity (has more girls)
2. Clubs to find friendly girls - Really depends on your looks and your sweet talking skill level. IMO, RCA has way too many koreans and PRCs to even enjoy. You can either go to barbarbar or babyface.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1