The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aquila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any idea where did Adele's thread went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huan View Post
crystal is the ultimate milf.
Hi bro, can share Crystal's contact? Thanks!
Old 12-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ashley008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros,

To those who pm me , i am also looking for crystal. Not sure if she is still operating, as for those asking about vivian, please do ask her directly. She used to have her thread under local dining as Viviankoh. One of the top best looking girls. U may search for her nick and see her reviews.

If anyone has crystal contact, please do share too.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
lowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to behold

anyone got crystal contact to share?
Old 29-07-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Any idea where did Adele's thread went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley008 View Post
Hi bros,

To those who pm me , i am also looking for crystal. Not sure if she is still operating, as for those asking about vivian, please do ask her directly. She used to have her thread under local dining as Viviankoh. One of the top best looking girls. U may search for her nick and see her reviews.

If anyone has crystal contact, please do share too.
Vivian is fully booked till Oct 2020 ... is she that awesome?
Old 29-07-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Any idea where did Adele's thread went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley008 View Post
Ii believe she is taking only regulars.... local massage ladies are rare. Adele , crystal and vivian are top on my list.

Adele is the cute , sexy goddess.. vivian is the tall beautiful goddess... and crystal is the sexy hot bod goddess!!

For those looking for the legendary vivian massage , can telegram her @ interbeing88

For those who know if crystal is still around, please do pm me contact. Sharing is caring!
Thankx for vivian telegram contact. Got a responss after a few days ... and she is booked till October ... 🤣🤔
Old 29-07-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
tkpride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share crystal contact please?thanks!
Old 29-07-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpride View Post
Hi bro can share crystal contact please?thanks!
Tried Adele, booked a session with Vivian. Dont mind having Crystal's contact to complete the hattrick.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Vivian is fully booked till Oct 2020 ... is she that awesome?
that is because she only accepts a few per week.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

For those who is still looking for Adele's contact, you can find it here:
http://sgbeautycastle.info/gem-local...egendary-hdly/
Old 29-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Any idea where did Adele's thread went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
that is because she only accepts a few per week.
Ah ok, thanks for info. Will continue to camp for breakthrough.
Old 29-07-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
I share the info for all but one idiot not happy zapped me and no ball to put his nick.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I share the info for all but one idiot not happy zapped me and no ball to put his nick.
Quote:
This is not the original legendary angpai Adele...... probably an imposter trying to ride on Adele's popularity. Many bros asking for contacts here probably has not met the real Adele and is conned by this imposter..... but those that have patronised Adele previously can see this new Adele is obviously different person. Maybe that was reason why you were zapped.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Oh... Is the pic Adele but actual person someone else?
Old 30-07-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
This is not the original legendary angpai Adele...... probably an imposter trying to ride on Adele's popularity. Many bros asking for contacts here probably has not met the real Adele and is conned by this imposter..... but those that have patronised Adele previously can see this new Adele is obviously different person. Maybe that was reason why you were zapped.
The contact number is correct though

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 30-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Crystal is naturalized Singaporean. Yet many brudders here say she is local bred..🤪🤪🤪🤪. I think she is still contactable via her old contact number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1