The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Unexpected Sex?

great share TS...
Old 13-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
jinnian888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for more updates
Old 18-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, finally got sometime to share my happenings.

When the suspension was happening and the ongoing vid calls with AA. I was bored still and went on to dating sites to explore. I managed to chat with a few which progressed to WhatsApp and telegram. In my mind I didn't have any intention to meet anyone at all. After awhile, all the chats died except for one. MM photos in the dating site was ok and the reason I 'liked' her because she had ok features and a petite size. We chatted a lot and was very open about discussing relationship. Apparently, her marriage was on the rocks and her hubby didn't touch her for years (unbelievable). We exchanged notes and I didn't hold back my words with her.

She appreciated by straightforwardness and transparency and we were like buddies on chat. One Friday evening, as we commenced our usual chat, she she asked me what I was up to on Sat. I replied housework and the usual chores and she asked if i wanted to meet for noon jog. We both love the sun and i replied why not?

As AA was not willing to meet during the suspension and with so much time on hand to spare, I met MM that Sat and was not disappointed at all. We jogged under the noon sun and chatted. Both of us sat down along one of the isolated park connector route and basked under the sun.

Moving forward a bit, we met on two few Saturdays for jogging before I initiated drinks with her. I went to meet her in her neighborhood one night where we hid one corner and drank. Nothing happened on the first night out but the subsequent nights saw us frenching away and caressing each others body. I remembered one time in her neighborhood, we were wet kissing and she went on to caressed my d ck. I stood up and pulled my Bermudas down without reservation. I must be quite tipsy to do it but she gulped my dick down at first sight and blew me for a while. After perhaps seconds, we stopped and both of us giggled over it.

The next time we met at a old shopping mall and ended drinking at the entrance of the car park. I remembered that opposite was old shop houses where I could see Indian foreign workers walking and hanging their laundry. We sat there and drank till I was high again (If I bought 8 tall cans of beer, I would end up drinking 6). MM knew I was fast drinker and always the first to KO. She had been sending me back before going home on grab on all the occasions we drank.

MM was wearing a one piece dress where the skirt is loose and fairly short. I fingered her that night and she was wet as hell. I think she needed it as I
remembered finger fucking her till my muscles were fatigued. When she had enough, I pulled my fingers out to see her sucking the juices from my fingers. I told her to leave some for me as i tasted her cunt juice. It was fucking sexy to see her taste her own juice from my fingers.

Eventually, I was bold to asked her come my place when the suspension was still on. the first time nothing happened except for heavy kissing and petting. She didn't allow me to enter her as she said we were progressing too fast. I did not pushed her and I could tell she was happy about it.

The good thing is I have never lied to her. I told her that i was seeing someone and my relationship was complicated. I guessed she is too since she is sleeping on the same bed with her husband but with no talking and no sex. When the suspension was ending, AA surprised me by coming to stay with during the last week of suspension.

We fucked like crazy for that few days but I had I chatted secretly with MM. On day 3, AA and I had a big fight over fucking stupid things. She stomped
out of my place and we went comm silent for a few days. That very day, I asked MM out and and she agreed. We went for drinks as usual and I was already pretty smashed when I met her.

She sent me back in grab but this time I pulled her home with minimal resistance. As I was very high from the drinking, I was feeling sleepy but yet still wanted to fuck MM. That night, I remembered that we kissed on my bed and I stripped myself naked. MM went on to give me a blowjob and i was admiring her face with a drunken heart. I must have fell asleep soon after turning face down on my bed. I didn't realized how long i was gone and woke up to a surprise. As i have a full wall mirror beside my bed, I opened my eyes to see MM rimming my ass and looking at herself in the mirror. She caught me looking at her and was utterly embarrassed.

I hugged her and with my unexplained hard on, I went in raw. I pumped her missionary and made her cum. As I went along, i asked her if I can cum inside her. she nodded and with permission as I jammed her hard and fast in my last seconds to spurt my see into her. Then, she wanted to go home as I call a grab for her.

I scored. But not the way I wanted it.

AA text me as we expressed our views about the silly things we fought about. I was thinking about AA but also MM. AA popped by to my place and we made peace. We didn't fuck as AA had her menses. She gave me one of the best BJ and took my all my cum in her way. This was the night after I had shot my seeds into MM. I was depleted as AA left to do her own things.
MM text me that day and we met again for drinks. this time round i was fairly sober as I bought her to my place. this time, the intent to fuck was clear. We got naked as MM showed me her BJ skills. I was stiffed as rock as she licked and sucked me for quite while.

She was not as good as AA when it comes to pleasing me but did she maintained eye contact with me all the way and showed me her thirst for my dick. That was a turn on as I see her looking at me and glancing at the mirror to see herself filled with my dick in her mouth. After I had enough, I went down on her and showed my skills. I was glad I am good at eating pussy/ass rimming as I made her cum intensely. I fingered her hard and fast and felt her juices overflowing. after all, years of no sex must have deprived her. When ready, I penetrated her raw again and fucked her in every position i could think of.

I came twice that night inside her and after that, she got hungry. I cooked noodles for her and she was extremely happy about it. We slept that night together and cuddled like lovers.

I love MM but AA was on my mind more actually. When we woke up in the morning, we frenched as I cuddled MM. I prepared breakfast for her and she was delighted and felt doted by me. We ate and chatted but on my mind, AA was lingering around. As MM got dressed to go home, she could tell that my heart was not there with her entirely but chose not to tell me. I couldn't resist her as I went to kiss her. She received me with open heart and I stripped her naked to eat her again till she had an orgasm. I went into her again raw and pumped my remaining seeds into her. She went back thereafter and we didn't chat till night.

AA came to see me that night and we drank again. AA knew something was wrong with me and I actually confessed to her!

To be continued soon..... (one last fling with MM and how AA reacted to my confession)
Old 18-08-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
karl28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 22-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

AA was pissed. She broke down but not before giving me a good scolding. She said not seeing me during the circuit breaker was legit and she had shown me her nude body in our vid calls. I apologized and expected her to end the relationship. she queried more and wanted details like where, when, and how I fucked MM. She asked me if I had wore a condom and if she had given me a blowjob. I was honest with her and AA was speechless. She broke down into tears and being hopeless in consoling people, I told her my heart was with her and that was the reason why i told her the truth. She went back that day but we maintained WhatsApp communications. I was in a dilemma as my heart was truly with AA. after all, we have been together for years.

I met up with MM for the last time for drinks and dinner. We had a good time and bought more beers to our cosy spot to continued our evening. I told her
that my heart was still with AA and MM says she could feel it. We listened to music that night and exchange our interest in music. She didn't want to let me go as we kissed again and again. She hugged me so tight and I couldn't bear to let go. But i persisted and the evening ended.

MM wanted to know if what happened between us was true and I said yes. She was happy that I have told her the truth from day 1 and didn't just want to fuck her like the other guys. After that night we never contacted each other again.

My heart was finally settled as I called AA out. She agreed and we went out for dinner and drinks. I told her that she was the one i truly like and she seems more receptive. I bought her a very costly branded bad and she was extremely happy. We went back to my place that night and that's when the next level of sex happened

AA was already very good in her bedroom skills but after this incident, our sex went to the next level. AA wanted to please me and did everything i wanted. She sort of opened up even more when it comes to our love making. I was hooked on to her like heroin and we did some crazy shit together. AA has fulfilled all my fantasy and was truly my sex slave.

AA made me cum 4 times that night. She spent a lot of time on giving me tongue bath, oral sex and ass rimming. AA licked my feet and sucked my toes and she literally french my anus and tongue fucked it. I did my due diligence as well to make her cum. the first two shots was within 3 hours in missionary and doggy. The third shot was anal sex. She was trying to revive my dick after we had quite a few beers and was pretty tipsy. I couldn't
get a full erection as she was sucking and licking my dick. When i had a almost 80% hard on, she squat over my dick and tried to put into her ass while looking at me. It was an instant turn on as I grew harder. Seeing her smear her saliva on her hand to wet my dick head was sexy enough. Then, I saw her squat fucking me. this was the first time we did anal in this way and it was absolute eye candy. After a while I put her down carefully with my dick still inside her anus and jammed her missionary style. AA went on to touch herself as I entered her backdoor. She came intensely and I was shocked and delighted as well.

This was the first time i had anal her while she touch herself to orgasm. Seeing her ecstasy state made me high to churn another orgasm.

I was exhausted and after washing up, we went to sleep. Not knowing the time ,I was awoken to a sweet sensation on my dick. In the dark I could see AA blowing me. I told her to sleep and she said I can sleep if i want but she wanted to enjoy my body. I could not see in the dark but i knew AA was gulping my soft dick and licking it with passion.

She went on to my anus and gave it a good tongue lick-suck-fuck. Having your anus sucked and french was amazing. Somehow, my dick rose from the dead as she went on to rode me. She grinded me vigorously and french me like crazy. Our tongues were engaged as I enjoyed the moment. She managed to grind to an orgasm as I shot my fourth. I was depleted and fell asleep without washing.

We chatted the next day and I told her she the crazy, horny slut I was looking for. She laughed and said that it was her fault she couldn't satisfy my needs during the CB. So now, she will make all my cum goes to her and she will ensure I will not have any spares for other woman. She was not lying when she said this.
Old 22-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

AA stayed over for a few day and we were happy. She still had to work while I worked from home. One day she came back about lunch time and told me she was done for the day. As I was still front of my laptop preparing for a con call, she laid on my bed and played her phone. As the con call started, I was engaged with the call and AA came over to me and french me. Thank god it was not a video call.

As i muted my speaker, AA went down on her knees and pulled my shorts down. I was already semi hard as she took my dick in. As I tried paying attention to the meeting, I can't help but staring at how AA was looking at me with my dick in her mouth.

I sat forward and titled my ass out. AA got my hint and went on to rim me. It was paradise.

Suddenly one the client popped a question posed to me. I was shocked and hurried to unmute my speakers. I gave my opinions and discussed with the client and AA never stop blowing me. She was teasing me max and i could see her giggling below. I stood up and allow her to have a better posture to eat me. As I continued the call, I put one leg on the table spreading my legs apart. AA smiled and went on to suck and lick my balls. She also rimmed my ass I as arched my body to allow her full access to my anus.

The call ended shortly as I pulled AA onto the bed and kissed her. As I stripped her naked and feasted her pussy. I made her cum soon enough and started fingering her.

She loved my fingers inside her and this time round, I double fingered her and she was in the heavens. I flipped her over and she went on doggy mode with her ass arched high. I pumped both fingers diligently as she touched herself.

A loud moan came out as she buried her face in my mattress. She must had an intense one as I continued till she stop me. I laid down on the bed to see her came on to me like a hungry wolf.

She licked my toes and sucked them for a while before moving up. She gave me her usual best when blowing and rimming.

When I was hard, I went to fuck her missionary for a while before moving to carrying her up. I was standing fucking her as I carried her petite body and jamming her hard and fast. She was enjoying every moment and until my muscles were wearing out, I dropped her on the bed.

I turned her over and took her from behind as I doggy fuck her. As i jammed her hard and fast,

I was looking at her delicious anus and said to her "I want to fuck you ass". She nodded and I pulled my dick out from her wet pussy for entry into her backdoor. I spat some saliva and hit near her anus, I use my dick to smear
the saliva and push my way in slowly. AA groan in agreement as I penetrated her slowly. As the rhythm and moisture got better, my speed increased as I pumped her ass.

AA went on to touch herself again. Soon she exploded in orgasm again as I continued my jamming. I didn't want to come in her ass as I told her I wanted to come on her face.

She gasped and ask me to wash before doing it. I nodded and pulled my dick out slow and easy so that i enjoy my exit from the anus. It is a beautiful sight. I went to wash my dick and the hard on was just amazing. All my troops were on stand by to ejaculate as I went to AA whom was already kneeling down on my carpet. As she continued to suck and lick my dick, I jerked my dick and tapped it on her lips, cheeks and chin. The orgasm build up came quickly and AA could tell from my moaning.

I baptized her face with my sperm and tried to shoot as much as i could. AA took it in and suck my dick dry, I admired the blobs of cum on her nose and face as she blew me till I was soft. It was an amazing afternoon delight. I continued my work as AA slept naked on my bed.

Old 23-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Kruptic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent update bro, more please!
Old 23-08-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

wow good gif collection man, gif good story good
Old 23-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
chiamsibeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shiok shiok story, please continue...
Old 23-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Darric is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Very steamy.. pls carry on.
Old 23-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
macroflint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro TS, hope to read more
Old 23-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 0
callme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud of

setting up tent here too
Old 24-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up new campsite.

Do continue. Thanks.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 27-09-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Till now, AA and myself were fucking a lot. I would be correct to call her Nymphomaniac and myself a sex fiend.

We usually make love the SOP way. I satisfy her by eating her till she cum and she does the same. The additional spice will be the ass rimming we give to each other and we both love being licked and tongue fucked in the anus

This time it was different, I "serviced" AA by licking her nice and slow and from her breasts to her vagina. As I ate her till she came, I continued to finger her only to make her come again. She couldn't take the sensation anymore and begged me to stop. Moments later, I teased her anus and I found my way in with my finger. Amazingly, she didn't flex her anus and my finger slid it easily. She flipped her head back onto bed and arched her body up in consent.

I couldn't resist her pussy and went on to gobbled on her clit again. With my right forefinger massaging inside her anus, I pushed my left middle finger into her pussy. She have indeed reached this kind of level to truly enjoy sex and all her inhibition released. I continued to pump nice and easy as my tongue swirling and licking her clit.

Then I knew a wave of tsunami orgasm coming as we both maintained eye contact. The prelude to her orgasm was amazing as I felt her body reacting and her big round eyes expressed with intense anticipation. AA arched her body with her head tilt backwards and let off a string of loud moans. Her body posture reminded me a scene from exorcist and I was the priest driving her demons out.

She collapse and her body felt like a ragged doll. After settling down, she went to pee and washed up. I had so much of precum that my screwhead was all sticky and shiny. I went in with her and we both squat on the toilet floor sharing the hose. We went back onto bed and it was her time to perform.

AA's long and pointed tongue is God's curse to man because we will falter and willingly be their man-whore. I love the way she sucked and licked my nipples moving down slowly. I can never comprehend how she manages to churn out so much saliva. Her tongue is always soft and wet and I enjoyed every bit as she went down below to give me her best BJ and AR as usual. She made full use of her pointed tongue and every soft flicks she unleashed on my shaft, I failed not to to flex my it. I thought the sensation was better if I had control my flexing with her soft licks. Alas, with every flex, I succumbed to her and she knew she was getting to me.

My dick was fully erected as she gobbled down and often did the harmonica stunt. I asked her to tongue fuck my pee hole and she did, licking and trying to shove her tip of the tongue into my pee hole. it was a sight to behold but the sensation wasn't that great as I felt slight stinging pain when she did that.

AA sat up and asked me to anal her but in missionary style. I couldn't say no to this offer and she guided my dick into her anus. It went in quite smoothly as I pumped her slowly. I could feel the tightness as I penetrated her. I like to pushed in slowly all the way and pull my dick out slowly until her anus catches the grove on my screw head. I can feel the pop as her anus walls were grabbing on to my grove. I had to see it as I pushed myself up to feast my eyes.

I pushed it in again and pull it out to feel the pop a few times and AA was watching my expression. I went down and laid on her as I hastened my pace. AA was moaning with every thrust and her hands grabbing my butt cheeks

My lower tummy was pressing fully against her vagina and I can know why she was enjoying it. With every thrust, I made sure my tummy was rubbing her vagina and she was making an effort to meet me there.

She like it and before I knew it, she burst into orgasm and was biting my chest so as not to scream out loud. After I stopped, I wanted her to sit on me reverse cowgirl so I can see my dick going inside her ass. She told me her anus was sore and she can't. I did not insist and went to wash my dick to penetrate her pussy.

I pumped her squatting missionary and wanted to finish off squatting doggy style. I flipped her over and she arched her ass high up for me. I saw her anus all swelled up and it looked all rosy and puffed up. I squatted over her and pump her fast and furious style. I came hard and squeezed all my cartridges into her. The kind of orgasm you keep flexing your dick inside her pussy even though you have nothing to offer. My hardened dick refused to simmer as I let it stayed in. I kept flexing it and AA gave a slight moan with every flex. Eventually, gravity took over and my shaft went soft.

My mind was still fantasizing her squatting over me and her pushing my dick into her ass in reverse cowgirl style. I am sure my eyes will also cum if they could... bucket list added.

cheers man.
Old 27-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
VisaDebit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic share bro, please continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1