The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
awdawdweq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

The rest more or less are fake ones who did a lot of marketing.
Bro can share contacts for Angel, Ping Ping and Soda please?
Old 13-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Freemanleeway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Estee from Doris HS at Havelock b4 close down. One of the best i have tried. Follow her for a few years b4 she disappear. The effect was great after JG make me much harder than usual for the next few days .
Old 13-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros can anyone please share contact for soda, anxxx and angel?
Old 17-07-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 13
chuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of light

Soda contact please bro. Will up you.
Old 17-07-2020, 04:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
streph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda contact or any good jg
Master will be deeply appreciated!
Old 17-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
xia0boo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any contact for good JG massage?
Old 24-07-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

28ahken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can anyone share soda contact pls?

Thanks!
Old 24-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

It worked for me. But must find the legit ones. After Juagen the piak session can last longer
Old 25-07-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

I was sceptical at first. But decided to try JG and it helps me stay hard longer, more difficult to cum, less feeling. Don't know if it's a placebo effect... either way I have gained something positive
Old 25-07-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sugarmummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me I need some servicing
Old 25-07-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The authentic ones sure super power. The tweaking of the veins and balls makes ur back aching. Not sure this is a reflexology effect. No joke lei. Lol!
Old 25-07-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 14
xxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud of

Hi Bros, would appreciate if can pm me Soda/ Angel's contact. Thanks for helping a bro in need of a good juagen! These few years play too much liao, need maintain tool 😬
Old 26-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can I have soda contact?
Thanks
Old 27-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda is good but will have to poke your ass for a while. She don't give any hanky panky and a good talker. We did kiss a while in the end but no promises
Old 27-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future

Any good juagen ctc to share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread