The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

This happened last year... copying from my blog to share here.

About a year ago, when I was passing Singapore on a business trip, I stayed at an Airbnb where the maid took special care of me. I looked them up on Airbnb again but couldn’t find their listing. Fortunately, I still have their contact and emailed them. They replied saying that they had stopped listing their room on Airbnb but agreed to let me stay since I asked. They also told me the access code to enter via the car park entrance into the basement where the room was as there won’t be anyone available when I arrive to let me in.

I took a taxi to the Airbnb and found my way to unit easily. The car park of the unit was empty, so I assumed no one was in. I entered the house and found the guest room in the basement. Moving further inside, across a small yard, was the utility room where the maid stayed. I knocked to see if there was anyone there but there was no answer. I tried the door and found it locked. I went up the stairs to the main house and reached the door. It was locked too. The basement is self contained with small pantry that has a hot water dispenser and microwave oven. The shared bathroom was also well maintained and clean. I guessed I was alone, a bit disappointed that I won’t be able to meet the horny maid whom I fucked during my previous stay.

Sometime around 9pm, I heard a car drive into their car park. I peeked through the narrow blinds and saw the middle-aged couple (owners) entering, then an old lady on wheelchair pushed by a young maid. The maid pushed the old lady into the small house lift while the couple went up the stairs. The maid looked hot – short slim, busty, long straight brown hair, wearing a tight cutoff blouse and skinny half jeans. Sometime after 10pm, I heard the maid come down and went into her room. I was in the bathroom, just finished my shower. I went back to my room. Close to 11pm, I heard her walk past my room going to the bathroom. My room lights were off and through the half-close Venetian blinds, I could see her wrapped in a towel entering the bathroom. She was inside showering for a while when I heard someone come down the stairs. It was the guy owner.

He stopped outside the bathroom, listened for a while, then started taking his clothes off. He opened the bathroom door and went in. Immediately, I heard the maid squeal and giggle, and soon she was moaning. Through the blinds, I could look sideways into the bathroom and see her riding the guy as he sat on the toilet bowl. He was grabbing her boobs and sucking her nipples, as she hugged his head. She rode him pretty hard, thrusting her hips forward rapidly. I watched them until he beckoned her to get off. I quickly moved away from the blinds. They changed position. She stood over the toilet bowl, legs apart, facing inside and the guy entered her from behind. He fucked her hard for a short while before he pulled out and held his cock, jerking cum over the maid’s back. The maid turned back to look at him, somewhat disappointed. He cleaned up, put on his clothes and went back upstairs.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post
The maid looked hot – short slim, busty, long straight brown hair, wearing a tight cutoff blouse and skinny half jeans. Sometime after 10pm, I heard the maid come down and went into her room. I was in the bathroom, just finished my shower. I went back to my room. Close to 11pm, I heard her walk past my room going to the bathroom. My room lights were off and through the half-close Venetian blinds, I could see her wrapped in a towel entering the bathroom. She was inside showering for a while when I heard someone come down the stairs. It was the guy owner.

He stopped outside the bathroom, listened for a while, then started taking his clothes off. He opened the bathroom door and went in. Immediately, I heard the maid squeal and giggle, and soon she was moaning. Through the blinds, I could look sideways into the bathroom and see her riding the guy as he sat on the toilet bowl. He was grabbing her boobs and sucking her nipples, as she hugged his head. She rode him pretty hard, thrusting her hips forward rapidly. I watched them until he beckoned her to get off. I quickly moved away from the blinds. They changed position. She stood over the toilet bowl, legs apart, facing inside and the guy entered her from behind. He fucked her hard for a short while before he pulled out and held his cock, jerking cum over the maid’s back. The maid turned back to look at him, somewhat disappointed. He cleaned up, put on his clothes and went back upstairs.
Wow...what happened after he left?
Old 12-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Sic this contact.

Did her 2 weeks ago in my car. Ask for $150 but i bargain down to $100.

Raw and cip. Quite wild girl.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

Sic this contact.

She gonna be flooded with msg very fast

Not to forget the shining white knight to tell her haha

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 12-07-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Daytime in car?

Quote:

Sic this contact.

Old 12-07-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Daytime in car?
Yeah there is quiet places to do the deed
Old 12-07-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
She gonna be flooded with msg very fast

Not to forget the shining white knight to tell her haha
Expected. I already had my fun so not really bothered.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
TinyPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Edit:

Is my bad jump to conclusion, apologize fully and is 100% my fault.

Last edited by TinyPotato; 12-07-2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice.... thanks for sharing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post

About a year ago, when I was passing Singapore on a business trip, I stayed at an Airbnb where the maid took special care of me. I looked them up on Airbnb again but couldn’t find their listing. Fortunately, I still have their contact and emailed them. They replied saying that they had stopped listing their room on Airbnb but agreed to let me stay since I asked. They also told me the access code to enter via the car park entrance into the basement where the room was as there won’t be anyone available when I arrive to let me in.

I took a taxi to the Airbnb and found my way to unit easily. The car park of the unit was empty, so I assumed no one was in. I entered the house and found the guest room in the basement. Moving further inside, across a small yard, was the utility room where the maid stayed. I knocked to see if there was anyone there but there was no answer. I tried the door and found it locked. I went up the stairs to the main house and reached the door. It was locked too. The basement is self contained with small pantry that has a hot water dispenser and microwave oven. The shared bathroom was also well maintained and clean. I guessed I was alone, a bit disappointed that I won’t be able to meet the horny maid whom I fucked during my previous stay.

Sometime around 9pm, I heard a car drive into their car park. I peeked through the narrow blinds and saw the middle-aged couple (owners) entering, then an old lady on wheelchair pushed by a young maid. The maid pushed the old lady into the small house lift while the couple went up the stairs. The maid looked hot – short slim, busty, long straight brown hair, wearing a tight cutoff blouse and skinny half jeans. Sometime after 10pm, I heard the maid come down and went into her room. I was in the bathroom, just finished my shower. I went back to my room. Close to 11pm, I heard her walk past my room going to the bathroom. My room lights were off and through the half-close Venetian blinds, I could see her wrapped in a towel entering the bathroom. She was inside showering for a while when I heard someone come down the stairs. It was the guy owner.

Old 12-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyPotato View Post
Beware this guy:

Paid $200 lesson when kenna scam by this guy buying ctc.

Lesson learned, better think with big head and don't anyhow trust other people BS. Lucky learn this early and the $200 could be worse.

Should work hard and fish on my own rather then try shortcut.
Paid 200 to buy contact or up her???
Old 12-07-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
TinyPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post removed

Last edited by TinyPotato; 12-07-2020 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Cip 2 weeks ago with the contact i shared earlier.

Share again for a few more hours before contact will be deleted.

Remember not to pay more then $100 to her and spoil market. She sometimes will ask for $150 or even $200. I purposely drag for weeks until she no choice accept $100 since nobody going to pay her much.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Sic this contact.

Didn't see the image . Can re share
Old 12-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Didn't see the image . Can re share
See right above your post
Old 12-07-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
See right above your post
good sharing bro!

i know a group of indon maids who are best friends that offer service from $150 onwards. okay for MFF also.

heard that there are guys who pay them 200 to even 500. these are filthy rich guys who pay for them to be their slave for a few hours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1