The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Late to the thread but yeah..better late than never. Been cheonging on and off but my favorite was when Adelphi was still active. My favorite shop to go to and i was a regular there just for one person. No 1 Massage Place and the person was Esther. Her tits and that she'll always end up on her back and me eating her out. Even when she moved to Peninsular, for some reason I bumped into her and went to that shop. That is the one I miss so much.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Late to the thread but yeah..better late than never. Been cheonging on and off but my favorite was when Adelphi was still active. My favorite shop to go to and i was a regular there just for one person. No 1 Massage Place and the person was Esther. Her tits and that she'll always end up on her back and me eating her out. Even when she moved to Peninsular, for some reason I bumped into her and went to that shop. That is the one I miss so much.
esther boobs are huge but personally prefer going for karen.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
esther boobs are huge but personally prefer going for karen.
I tried Karen before. This was when I didn't know Esther's name but once I did. She was my very regular go-to person. The minute we're in the stall/room , we'll end up frenching.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
If you have reinvested the money in stocks, bonds, reits, high saving accounts, endowment, SSB, etc those money would have growth many times more in value and the interests or dividends or capital gain collected.
i used to think like this. but how much would you pay to fuck like a stud when you are 70?
Old 08-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone still remember the shop at teo heng road ?😁
Old 08-07-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotan View Post
Anyone still remember the shop at teo heng road ?😁
Yes tried there before. Both walk up and ground floor. Stero moaning sound la. Very loud. That time 100 + 50 Fj, met one fl, need to teach her how to o Fj, hairy pussy, water wet wet. , Another one there, thought golden pussy, 170 + 50 for Fj. Well she did not know she is old
Old 08-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Yes tried there before. Both walk up and ground floor. Stero moaning sound la. Very loud. That time 100 + 50 Fj, met one fl, need to teach her how to o Fj, hairy pussy, water wet wet. , Another one there, thought golden pussy, 170 + 50 for Fj. Well she did not know she is old
remember the chiobu wei wei ?
Old 11-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 12
iluvhc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriluvhc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone remember Irene from The Old Turf City!! Really miss her massage & service 😂😂
Old 11-07-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I miss ah may from Fortune Centre last time. Managed to have a session with her two years ago before she retired. Really hope to be able to meet her again.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingtimeout View Post
I miss ah may from Fortune Centre last time. Managed to have a session with her two years ago before she retired. Really hope to be able to meet her again.
Bhc ah may?
Old 11-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bhc ah may?
When I first encountered her it waant at Bhc. But one of the shops at level 3 back row, if I remember correctly.

And also, Eve of Tokyo Massage. After she left Tokyo Massage I found her at Fortune Centre also, but her price went up 2x. Can't afford lol. Otherwise I think she one of the best local milfs.

Last edited by pingtimeout; 11-07-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

she is to date one of the chioest massage girls i know
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvhc View Post
Anyone remember Irene from The Old Turf City!! Really miss her massage & service 😂😂
Old 12-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
she is to date one of the chioest massage girls i know
really v sian the local health centre scene become like that.. now all those small massage shops really shit..
Old 13-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bhc ah may?
Heard may still doing as hoc..for regular oy
Old 13-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Heard may still doing as hoc..for regular oy
Bro can pm contact ?😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1