The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
deepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
For bros already went to 81 recently. Need your advice. Bringing maid there tmrw. I called 81, was told that maid need to produce employer address and phone number. What's the process like? Just show them the address on her employment pass and tell them the boss phone number will do? Or will hotel verify if number is correct? Thanks!! Wish all happy bonking.

Yes the info is correct. Need to fill in a form employers name and number.nothing too serious.
Old 24-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
For bros already went to 81 recently. Need your advice. Bringing maid there tmrw. I called 81, was told that maid need to produce employer address and phone number. What's the process like? Just show them the address on her employment pass and tell them the boss phone number will do? Or will hotel verify if number is correct? Thanks!! Wish all happy bonking.
Yup. Just provide the address on the EP and employer's phone numbers. Just checked in this afternoon. No forms to fill for this, if not I would just fill in for her and sign to save our awkwardness. But nothing too embarrassing, just provide and take keys to go lift.
Old 25-07-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepie View Post
Yes the info is correct. Need to fill in a form employers name and number.nothing too serious.

Hmmm, which hotel you go to? I never get to fill in anything. If that's the case, i will need to avoid all hotel 81 liao..
Old 25-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to H81 elegance yesterday morning.

Just have to safe entry and fill up a form.

FB didnt fill up employer name and guy at front desk also didnt care

Old 25-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

May i know is transit available now?
Thanks im advance.
Old 25-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27804 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Thanks im advance.
Bro, transit is available now but only for some of the approved hotels. Pls read the earlier posts for the list of hotels that are offering transit stays. Happy bonking!
Old 25-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Went to H81 elegance yesterday morning.

Just have to safe entry and fill up a form.

FB didnt fill up employer name and guy at front desk also didnt care

Went this afternoon. Just needed to put contact of employer and name on a small form. The receptionist probably don't care to verify, just fill form out of formality. Just tell her to write any name and number will do (at least consistent info with next visits) Happy bonking bros.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 9
Hokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Manage to hook up one live in simei. Seems an experience fish. Gonna bring her out tomorrow for lunch and see whether can up her afterwards. The problem is i wanna find a discreet place for lunch because i worried to see familiar face.

Any brather here got any recommendation? Kam sia very much.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Went this afternoon. Just needed to put contact of employer and name on a small form. The receptionist probably don't care to verify, just fill form out of formality. Just tell her to write any name and number will do (at least consistent info with next visits) Happy bonking bros.

Thanks for your verification and i apologise to you for my harsh word.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Thru my limited experience, some helpers if agreed to meet you in a very short time ie the same day you connected or within a week, got chance to up. Some shy and normally 2 date can get lucky. If 2nd date no action at all not even hj or bj then you give up. I met one recently, talk abiut only having been with 2 men before blah blah. 1st date managed to get her to my room. Try to kiss, rub rub, dig dig all cannot. No kiss even. 2nd date i got her to my room immediately and this time she came prepared, shaved her pussy before meeting me, on liao.
I've met a few that cannot up one. Either is I'm too lousy, or is that they don't play. This one i met worked in sg for more than 6 years and unmarried. My 6th sense told me this type is hard luck type. Need to put in a lot of efforts and convince her that you want to marry her type. I don't have the patience. Move on.
Tomorrow gonna meet my regular fish!
Old 26-07-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Thanks im advance.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 26-07-2020, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Ahwolf;20116092]Hmmm, which hotel you go to? I never get to fill in anything. If that's the case, i will need to avoid all hotel 81 liao..[/QUOTE

Same views ,occasionally 81 depends your luck if u met some branches receptionist are the stared at u type (some bros experience)esp when they saw u with maids.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Found This On Michat , Any Bro's Upz Her Before

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post

Found This On Michat , Any Bro's Upz Her Before
Yep, I had her. Won't be surprised if other bros had as well

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Old 26-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Ronk2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Don't go Eastpoint Mall or Jewel, lah. Go Bedok Industrial Park canteen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1