The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
hlpotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How I was introduced to the world of sex (Stories)

Hi guys, this is my first attempt to share my stories. I will try my best to write the stories as close as what has happened to me.

I am currently 25M, student. Will not say that I am very experienced because I do not have a regular partner. All the sex I have got were random encounters and lucky teenage days. The stories I am about to share are stories I have been sharing with my good friends and I thought it might be nice to share it here.

First story: Fucking my neighbour who is also my friend's mum

I have this friend who lives just a few floors above me that will always jio me for playstation or computer game sessions. His mum, Sally, was a housewife who have seen me grow up since I was 5. Because of that, Sally and I can talk about anything under the sun when we chit chat, especially about sex and puberty.

I was 14 years old back then when puberty hits me and I started to realise that Sally does not wear bra and panty when she is home and I got really distracted by her every time I go to her house. The first time I saw her nipple was when she was folding her laundry in the living room and I watched her bending down several times with deep cleavage and nothing else covering her boobs. That was when I start to stare hard on her t-shirt to find her protruding nipple. From then on I will always find a chance to down-blouse her just to see her exposed nipple. How I find out that she did not wear a panty was when Sally walked past me wearing a short denim skirt while I was lying on the floor. From then on, seeing her naked and having sex with her became my goal.

Kenny and I studied in different schools. So I waited for the day when Kenny has to stay in school for CCA and Sally will be home alone until evening. I went to find Sally, told her that I forgot my house key and nobody was home as an excuse to go to her house and begin my mission.

Short introuduction about Sally: she was over 40 years old when we first met, married with two kids and not satisfied sexually due to bad marriage but both Sally and husband stuck around for the sake of the kids.

I did not know how to start but I was certain that I need to show her my erected penis before I can see hers. She was busy preparing dinner in the kitchen and I was afraid that I might not have time if I wait so I decided to help her out in the kitchen. We started talking like how we usually do and somehow we ended up talking about me having a girlfriend. I know from this moment, I can slowly change to topic to sex and eventually get her to show me her MILF figure.

"Do you have a girlfriend now?", she asked.

"No.", I replied.

"Is it because the girls you met are not pretty?"

Do not know how did I muster the courage to say it, I said, "Ya, I cannot find a girl that is as pretty as you."

*To be continued*
Old 28-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Re: How I was introduced to the world of sex (Stories)

*Part 2*

Stunned by the statement for a while Sally said, "Don't worry, you can definitely find a better-looking girl in the future! You just have to take your time."

"What should I do if I want to be in a relationship now?"
Sally asked, "Why do you want a girlfriend so badly?"
"I am afraid that I cannot please my future girlfriend or wife."
Shocked by what I have just said, Sally asked, "And why do you think that you cannot please your future girlfriend?"

This instance, I can feel my hormones are raging and I can hear my heartbeat so clearly because I know my penis has erected. I said, "I don't think my penis is long enough to satisfy anyone." I took out my penis and said, "Aunty, can you see if my penis is long enough to pleasure someone?"
She laughed, "Your penis looks healthy! And look! Your penis is long enough for me to grip and stroke it." She gripped my penis and stroke it a little.

It was the first time somebody else touches my penis and it felt really great.

Sally then went on to smell my penis and said, "Your penis smells great too! Girls love clean and well-groomed penises. You have nothing to worry! Your penis is definitely good enough to satisfy your future girlfriend."
Now I am shocked, she smelled my penis and now I am horny as ever.
With all my remaining courage and a really weak body from all the nervousness, I told Sally, "Aunty, is it ok if you let me try to satisfy you?"

"Why me? You really think I am attractive to you?", she exclaimed.
"Yes! If not how do you think I get the erection from earlier? I was imagining you naked while staring at your nipples through your t-shirt."

From her expression, I can tell that she realised that all this time I was finding the opportunity to seduce her into having sex with me.

"Are you sure you want to have sex with me?", Sally asked in a serious tone.
"This is your virginity, once you lose it to me you can never experience the same again with the girl you like.", she added.

Again, with my already shaky hands and legs, I walked up and put my lips beside her ears while rubbing her pussy through her shorts and said, "Aunty, I want to put my virgin penis into your pussy, can you fulfil my dream?"
I know that she can no longer contain her horniness when she started to dry hump me with my penis rubbing against her shorts and my hands playing with her boobs.
After a good 5 minutes of dry humping, Sally finally got back her conscious and realise that Kenny is about to come home from CCA.

"We can't have sex now, Kenny is coming home. When will you be free to come when Kenny is not home?"

* To be continued*

Last edited by hlpotato; 29-11-2019 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Spacing incorrect after copy and paste from words.
Old 29-11-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nuccel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, camping here...
Old 29-11-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 29-11-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Good start; some points as encouragement to carry on.
Old 29-11-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start TS

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 29-11-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Good reading material

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 29-11-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 29-11-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if its true but at this point I just want to know what happened. Will follow your post
Old 29-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

HAHAHA thanks for the replies guys. I will try to update every day. The story true or not is for you to judge. (:

Now part 3:

"I can come tomorrow morning! My Wednesday class starts 45 minutes later so I think it will be a good time for me to find you!", my hands continue to play with her body as I tell her.

Then Kenny came home, Sally and I had to quickly straighten our shirt before getting to door for Kenny. I told Kenny I forgot my keys and that my parents should be home now and then left the house as he walks in. What he didn't know is that I was making out with his mum 5 minutes ago.
I couldn't sleep well that night, I was too excited. My penis was hard the whole night and time just pass so slowly till the time Kenny left home for school.
Sally's unit is a few levels higher than mine so what I do is wait at the stairwell until Kenny leave his house for school and then I will just walk over quietly to the unit and knock on her door.

I noticed that the gate was left open and Sally is just behind the door. She told me to bring in my shoes because she does not want the neighbours to see a random pair of school shoes outside her unit.
She was wearing a gown, I don't usually see her in gowns because she only wears them to sleep. Immediately the sight of her makes my penis really hard and I cannot wait any longer to fuck her.
She brought me to Kenny's room and switched on the aircon. I guess the reason why she did it because she did not want to cheat on her own bed.
We got naked very quickly actually, not much foreplay with the shirt on. She started kissing me while I caress her body. Very slowly, her kissing goes down from my lips to my neck, nipples, stomach and then my thighs. Every kiss was firm and I can feel her breath between each kiss.

"Let me show you how does it feel to have your penis sucked." It was mind-blowing, the tickling sensation and the warmth of her mouth were insane. It was out of the world as I have never felt anything like that before.
After some blowing, to my surprise, I did not have the urge to ejaculate yet. I regained my conscious and told her that it is my turn to service her. I told her that I want to eat her pussy so she lies down and spread her pussy for me. I did not know where to start but as my finger lay down on her pussy, I can feel her already wet pussy oozing pussy juice out from her love hole.
I touched her love hole and asked, "is the hole leaking juice the place I am going to stick my penis in later?" with her eyes closed she nodded her head. For some reason, the smell of her pussy turned me on so much that I keep licking her pussy and swallow everything that's leaking out of her love hole.

*To be continued*

Last edited by hlpotato; 29-11-2019 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Weird spacing after copy and paste from word document
Old 29-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

It's not the longest story (about 14k characters) but still too long to post at once. So I have to split it into 5 posts. Will post more stories if the response is good but they won't be as exciting cause this is the craziest thing that's happened to me.
Old 29-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

pls update
Old 29-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genreu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope there will be more updates
Old 30-11-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 30-11-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Great story TS

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1