The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

normally when waxing ass, you go into doggie position right ?
Old 26-02-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
the expert has spoken
Old 26-02-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by latpj View Post
had a session around 231/2 New Bridge Rd, session ended and the lady offered happy ending.. just did not took it.. was in a hurry to go somewhere.. door to 2f.. middle of 7/11 and orange chinese store
bro can pm damage?
Old 26-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
No leh still back lying down.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 26-02-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Beancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah.. either doggy or you hold your legs up. Hehe
Old 26-02-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Bro. Pls share with reputable bros leh.

TIA.. .
Old 27-02-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
For me was just lying down on my stomach
Old 27-02-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Did IPL, indeed very smooth but one thing to take note tho, make sure to decide whether to go all bald or keep certain parts of the hair cos once u do it hard to grow liao. So far no regret.
Where you did your ipl ?
Old 27-02-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

I have been going to wink for a many years. I highly recommend their services. Very professional. I am completely bare, shaft, sack, and crack. Brazilian Hunk and in the last few years DPL too. DPL is more effective than IPL.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
I have been going to wink for a many years. I highly recommend their services. Very professional. I am completely bare, shaft, sack, and crack. Brazilian Hunk and in the last few years DPL too. DPL is more effective than IPL.
Bro, how many sessions did u go and what's the dmg?
Old 27-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Bro, how many sessions did u go and what's the dmg?
I can’t remember how many sessions. When I first started I used to go every month but now once every 2 months as my hair growth has slowed down considerably due to the effects of DPL. I’ve been going to wink for at least 7-8 yrs
Old 27-02-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

7-8 years .. that's alot of session if once a month
Old 27-02-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
I can’t remember how many sessions. When I first started I used to go every month but now once every 2 months as my hair growth has slowed down considerably due to the effects of DPL. I’ve been going to wink for at least 7-8 yrs
any chiobu at wink to recommend ?
Old 27-02-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
any chiobu at wink to recommend ?
Sadly no chio bu
Old 27-02-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
7-8 years .. that's alot of session if once a month
Yes I’ve spent a lot. But I love the clean feeling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread