The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Springleaf Garden Estate (Thong Soon)

Here also got about 3 to 4 spa
Anyone tried.LOL
Old 04-07-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Springleaf Garden Estate (Thong Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
Here also got about 3 to 4 spa
Anyone tried.LOL
I’ve not tried. You try then write FR here leh!
Old 05-07-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

ok i go try
Old 05-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Over there , there are some nice food, like prata, hans, yong tau foo and etc.

I only recall there is 3 spa along the long stretch of shop houses.

If u like indonesian or malay masseuses , there is one (near to the prata stall)

The first and second spa are near the prata stalls.

Do not ask for contacts as I do not have any recommendation.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Over there , there are some nice food, like prata, hans, yong tau foo and etc.

I only recall there is 3 spa along the long stretch of shop houses.

If u like indonesian or malay masseuses , there is one (near to the prata stall)

The first and second spa are near the prata stalls.

Do not ask for contacts as I do not have any recommendation.
I always see china prc sitting at the recep with polo tee uniform
Sometimes they come out buy lunch and glance a bit
Tempted to try but the place human traffic very high, but i heard night time the food stalls all close because of residents complain diners parking woes at their house entrance etc causing inconveniences etc
Maybe night time is a better time to try especially last customer may have lobang
Old 07-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
I always see china prc sitting at the recep with polo tee uniform
Sometimes they come out buy lunch and glance a bit
Tempted to try but the place human traffic very high, but i heard night time the food stalls all close because of residents complain diners parking woes at their house entrance etc causing inconveniences etc
Maybe night time is a better time to try especially last customer may have lobang
I stopped visiting the area since Circuit Breaker. My guess , you were mentioning the 1st Spa which is the nearest to the Prata stall.

The FB of the 1st and 2nd Spa (Indonesian/Malay masseuses) do not show the photos of the masseuses. So if go there, just lucky draw to see who is next to attend to the walk-in customer.

The 3rd Spa (not far from the prata stall), their FB shows the masseuses photos. The spa had good looking Malaysian malay masseuses before the CB.
Now I do not see their photos.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

I just drive pass and saw a new ES SPA. Anyone try before can pm me the service and damage?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 09-07-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
alibolala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Es spa massage good....the prc massage shop chop chop...ancient dynasty massage the best n clean....indonesian have nt try yet
Old 09-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibolala View Post
Es spa massage good....the prc massage shop chop chop...ancient dynasty massage the best n clean....indonesian have nt try yet
Dynasty I visited once. A local syt serve me ( can't differentiate SC / Malaysia).
Was hopping to have GQ but no. Its a legit clean joint.
Old 09-07-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibolala View Post
There only left 3. Oasis close down liao.

Yuan, He Yuan and ES. Walk pass first 2 looks milf so I skip. Go to ES look for 2 of my shortlisted both busy. Then go to famous nasi lemak, think of the carrot price. Decided to be a virgin today. LOL

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 12-07-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wuxicheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited one of the spa recently . Massage by one of the vietnamese girl NaNa Massage was good and solid. ..i forgot the spa name but is just beside the prata shop.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Long time, I have not written a FR. Let me share my spa session (a bit long winded, pardon me).

This is my favourite area for food with friends. Since CB period starts yet to pay a visit. Asked to go on annual leave and off to here for food and spa.

Arrived and pop-in to the Indo spa. Price is now $50 and has gone up. It does not have individual shower in the massage room. I told the recep that I would go for my lunch first (no booking yet).

Went to my regular loi duck rice shop. Next to it is another spa shop (4th Spa from Prata stall). Interestingly while eating, saw 2 SYT ML walked past. Many uncles saw them and eyes "pop-out" and started small talk. Finished my lunch and I knew I could not visit the next door spa.

I had visited the 1st spa from the prata stall. Nothing much to expect. The 2nd Indo spa tried too. Decided to try the 3rd spa.

Walked in and the ML was at the counter. Show the pricelist : $58 standard and $78 enhanced massage. I asked whether any shower in the room and yes it has. I looked around and notice the place is clean and spice. I asked about the safety measures. Replied was the massage room is very clean and disinfected after every session. i chose the $78 pricelist.

Together with the ML walked to the massage room.
The room indeed is very clean. The ensuite bathroom is total clear transparent acrylic panel.

I asked the ML, "How to shower and you can see everything"

She replied cheeky, "Now don't see, later also see everything"

I started to remove my clothing and the ML left the room. I thought she understood and would return later. About a minute later the ML came in and there I was in her full view. She laid a paper long brief on the bed and remained there while waiting and occasionally looking at me.

Once I opened the shower panel, the ML handed the towel over. After wiping and I asked "Do I need to wear the paper short ?" She insisted and said just in case AV come. She help to wear the shorts.

I asked her for sensual and finger nails massage. She agreed. During the warming up , she could feel I need a proper massage. I said OK to her recommendation.

Straightaway pull the shorts down to expose the full butt. I asked for medium strength massage. Next 30 minutes, soothing and proper massage with plenty of butt massage and some balls massage.

She was friendly and I asked if she could do JG instead of teasing the nether area. She mentioned she is trained by TCM in JG. Well half believed first.

Time to turn over.

Immediately she tore the "shorts to make it into a skirt". She began the jg. She asked about my sex life. I told her that I am 40+ but no longer as strong as before. She asked how often I release. I said no girlfriend or wife seldom and diy pcc is not my cup of tea. She smiled and said today she helped my release.

I asked can start my autoroam. She nodded.

Personality: Friendly and chatty (only mandarin and little bit of english)

Massage: 90% satisfied

JG: 20 minutes of work before discharge. A little pain and also pleasureable.
(I cannot judge whether it is authentic or not)

Boobs: B and under the warm light, nice light purple nipples

JG cost: 50

Safety During Phase 2: Safe Entry and counter registration needed. The Spa is clean and room is tidy and bed sheet and towels are change after each session.

Many bros are not into $78 entrance, I too agree, but once awhile must treat the little brother. I asked what's one gets for the $58 package. She replied just full back and legs massage. No butt massage too. Also room without built-in shower but can use the common bathroom.

No need to PM for contacts. A lot of hints given and it is the 3rd Spa from the Prata stall. The Spa has a FB and the ML that served was Lady L.

Hope you enjoy reading my FR and let us play it safe.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Long time, I have not written a FR. Let me share my spa session (a bit long winded, pardon me).

This is my favourite area for food with friends. Since CB period starts yet to pay a visit. Asked to go on annual leave and off to here for food and spa.

Arrived and pop-in to the Indo spa. Price is now $50 and has gone up. It does not have individual shower in the massage room. I told the recep that I would go for my lunch first (no booking yet).

Went to my regular loi duck rice shop. Next to it is another spa shop (4th Spa from Prata stall). Interestingly while eating, saw 2 SYT ML walked past. Many uncles saw them and eyes "pop-out" and started small talk. Finished my lunch and I knew I could not visit the next door spa.

I had visited the 1st spa from the prata stall. Nothing much to expect. The 2nd Indo spa tried too. Decided to try the 3rd spa.

Walked in and the ML was at the counter. Show the pricelist : $58 standard and $78 enhanced massage. I asked whether any shower in the room and yes it has. I looked around and notice the place is clean and spice. I asked about the safety measures. Replied was the massage room is very clean and disinfected after every session. i chose the $78 pricelist.

Together with the ML walked to the massage room.
The room indeed is very clean. The ensuite bathroom is total clear transparent acrylic panel.

I asked the ML, "How to shower and you can see everything"

She replied cheeky, "Now don't see, later also see everything"

I started to remove my clothing and the ML left the room. I thought she understood and would return later. About a minute later the ML came in and there I was in her full view. She laid a paper long brief on the bed and remained there while waiting and occasionally looking at me.

Once I opened the shower panel, the ML handed the towel over. After wiping and I asked "Do I need to wear the paper short ?" She insisted and said just in case AV come. She help to wear the shorts.

I asked her for sensual and finger nails massage. She agreed. During the warming up , she could feel I need a proper massage. I said OK to her recommendation.

Straightaway pull the shorts down to expose the full butt. I asked for medium strength massage. Next 30 minutes, soothing and proper massage with plenty of butt massage and some balls massage.

She was friendly and I asked if she could do JG instead of teasing the nether area. She mentioned she is trained by TCM in JG. Well half believed first.

Time to turn over.

Immediately she tore the "shorts to make it into a skirt". She began the jg. She asked about my sex life. I told her that I am 40+ but no longer as strong as before. She asked how often I release. I said no girlfriend or wife seldom and diy pcc is not my cup of tea. She smiled and said today she helped my release.

I asked can start my autoroam. She nodded.

Personality: Friendly and chatty (only mandarin and little bit of english)

Massage: 90% satisfied

JG: 20 minutes of work before discharge. A little pain and also pleasureable.
(I cannot judge whether it is authentic or not)

Boobs: B and under the warm light, nice light purple nipples

JG cost: 50

Safety During Phase 2: Safe Entry and counter registration needed. The Spa is clean and room is tidy and bed sheet and towels are change after each session.

Many bros are not into $78 entrance, I too agree, but once awhile must treat the little brother. I asked what's one gets for the $58 package. She replied just full back and legs massage. No butt massage too. Also room without built-in shower but can use the common bathroom.

No need to PM for contacts. A lot of hints given and it is the 3rd Spa from the Prata stall. The Spa has a FB and the ML that served was Lady L.

Hope you enjoy reading my FR and let us play it safe.
The only stun word is purple nipple... I was stun why become purple. Got suck too much!!??.. Oh.. Because of the light...
Old 31-07-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

so the 2 SYT MLs you saw walking past while eating went to the 4th spa from the prata shop? right beside the coffee shop?
Old 31-07-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
so the 2 SYT MLs you saw walking past while eating went to the 4th spa from the prata shop? right beside the coffee shop?
Yes, the 4th spa.

(For Bros who are not familiar with the area)

The prata stall used to have outside tables/chairs for makan. Becos of covid-19, outdoor dinning stopped. It was usually crowded during pre-covid days. .

Prata shop, 1st and 2nd spa address is Thong Soon Ave.
While the 3rd and 4th spa address is Upper Thomson Rd

There are nice food in the area. Go jalan jalan (not necessary for spa).
Akan datang Springleaf MRT is there.

Hope the above details can help Bros .

This is my last post for my SpringLeaf FR. I do not want to be seen as an advertiser.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1