The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
BRO WB you would consider a virgin/non WL bearing you a child? Interesting!

Life been boring for me lately...my "mistress" has left me after I screwed her after she realise that I don't really have intentions to take care of her in the way she wants...haha.....been searching high and low for a replacement but a bit tired of the playing game... found a 20 year old girl but she waste time refuse to let me screw as mentally she's just not prepared for it yet....so I cut loss and found another young FJ girl....not bad....slim and petite and have a certain class to her but I think also waste time sort...basically a vase........I think it's time to change joint.....on my way out to fetch my OC from Raffles Place....saw an esteem bro in his black stallion probably fetching his Cai.....you guys have all the luck! hahaha
Hi Bro ME,

Yes, I would like to hv more kids even though I already hv 2 grown sons. I'm a ah pek, what hv I got to lose?

Some bros do hv all the luck. But luck favors the prepared mind n these bros r also high up on the Male Dominance Scale n hv the right strategies n self mastery...hahaha.

I dun envy them. I admire them n want to emulate them.

Hope that u get all the pussies u want,

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ....................................

Good morning!

The young BAO-ee I left behind still wont talk to me. Sex w/ her has been steamy n wonderful but she is very emotional n often moody.

I'm beginning to miss KX who is from a SW province of China. She has a very jovial n positive personality...n of course very pretty pink pussy. I want her to return 10 days before me bcos she is on WP n can't be away too long. I hope I'm not getting gong-tao-ed by her.

My "niece" BB will be coming too, no pun intended. I still dun hv the experience of keeping 2 full-time mistresses under one roof. That is unfortunate as I hv a very nice 2-bd rm condo within walking distance from my principal residence. It would save time n money if they could accept each other n live together...not to mention that I could do 双飞 every day!

I know Chairman Austin n bro LDH r masters in multiple RS. That is the ultimate test of dominance n manhood, IMHO.

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro Dragonkeep,

You agree w/ my approach? Haha, u really make my day!

I greatly appreciate ur insightful comments on PRC MMs n their flesh trade in S'pore. You had a 3-yr RS w/ one mistress? How did u do it? Mine never lasted more than a few months. I need to pick ur brain n hope that u could be a regular contributor to this thread. I do hv many questions for u.

Although u r new to SBF, u hv tremendous experience n wisdom in cheonging n BY-ing, much more superior to my inadequate n often failed experience, as my 1st encounter w/ a PRC MM was in 2007 n my 1st visit to a KTV was 2 yrs ago. I'm still an armchair general trying to get more hands-on field experience...
Bro WB
Honourable Bro WB,

Apologies for not reverting sooner. Was stuck at the frontlines of work and cheonging, and had little time for reflection and AAR(!). Am penning this after a 2nd consecutive night with this Fuzhou babe from LV, with her perfume still lingering in the nostrils! Noting your venerable nick full of campaign medals/ ribbons, I'm sure you are well placed to dispense all kindsa tips in your own right.

Your reply raises a good number of issues that I am more than glad to trade notes with you over. Never too old to learn, even for us 老uncles (gahmen also say must foster a constantly self-improving society). I guess I'd best reply by separate posts to the different questions/ topics posed.

On the length of any RS, my 'lil old experience tells me it ought to become (in the ideal case) a question of when we batang wanna call it off. Like wine, we blokes generally get better with age whereas the MM is fighting time, so my take is that we got the starting advantage in calling the shots on time. Trouble is, once either side gets bored or too desperate, that tends to lead to the breakup. I'm of course not sure how your RS ended and who turned the switch off (i.e. whether you got sian of the thing or what). There are also the MM out there who may feel they are reaching the end of their marketability and decided to throw in the ultimatum and demand permanent commitment "or else". Some have the "balls" (figuratively of course, hopefully heh heh) to carry out the threat to walk out. I'm sure there are other scenarios but this is just from observation.

The 3-year RS was mainly one where we hit off real good whilst she was here. Started in those good ol days where you could check out your potential bao right past de undies at the KTVs. She was one of those taut bodied, firm B cuppers (me not being a big boob fella) with a wonderful tight butt and nice none too hairy pussy plus a tight snatch. The shiok angle was the main pull factor for me. As things turned out, the MOM put an end to this phase of things. That was a few months of disrupted work, desperate afternoon hot and heavy dalliances and late night flings for me. It was actually increasingly tough to get home before the kiddies and OC got up from slumber at sunrise (and still concentrate at work!). Boy, what a period of heavy addiction. In the end, MOM had her pass revoked and voila - problem solved.

Our contact changed to a pattern of monthly honeymoons whenever I went over the old home country for work and we had our run of hotels all over China. Must have created a real goody goody impression on my Chinese counterparts at that time of such a well behaved fella - if only they knew I was dashing back to the hotel to get real hot action!! Those multiple 24hour period stints naturally left them ding dongs flat out of jism whenever I got on the homebound bird.

Trouble is, RS1 quite adroitly observed, 新加坡有太多女人 (too many fish in S'pore waters). Before long, things were getting a little too close for comfort with her getting too clingy etc. Spotted a good replacement for RS1 before long and just before things got too entangled, I bailed out and am now having a good time with RS2 over there.

It was kinda sad to drop RS1 and her unique bod but hey, time did move on for her and I could not see her being on a pension scheme of any sorts. Sad whilst it was, I can't say the bailout was the wrong choice at all. Which comes back to why I fully agree with your attitude bro!

Be glad to share more on RS durability if you wanna talk about how they ended for ya.

Other posts to come ...
Old 09-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro Dragonkeep,

Let's start w/ the lower end of the spectrum, low in damage but not necessary in looks, figure n service. Among the most beautiful PRC MMs I hv met r 4 very inexpensive whores: A 20 yo SH gal from sex141 in HKG, 2 Sichuan FLs, aged 19 n 21, at or near L8/Talma Rd in GL n a legal Cat 150 22 yo gal from SZ. Their services ranged from good to excellent...three of them accepted my offer for BY but I just couldnt go to China to complete the deal. Nowadays I hv to visit TAM complex 3-4 times just to find one gal who is mildly interesting. I prefer pretty n tall SYTs (aged 18-22) n there is a dearth of these creatures...they r fast becoming extinct.

On the high end of the spectrum r some ang pai singers/gals at some famous HFJs/KTVs. High in damage only but not in looks, figure n service. They r generally much older as well...they r women not gals. I heard from my frens n my BAO-ees that some of these women hv made over a million SGD in a relatively short time. I hv seen some ang pais n I hv to scratch my head as to what the fxk is going on?!! Must be gong tao.

Bro WB
You're again spot on IMHO on the supply side problems these days.

Right till early '09 (if memory serves) you could have an eye boggling pick of any WL from the L8-Lor Talma-L14 locality. Those streets were just so jam packed with incredible babes.

Didn't have the balls to go long term with those but did have a frequent flyer relationship with one solid bod dongbei WL at the Hotel Darlene area. Of course there was the drill about sending her for "VIACOM" checks but somehow never got round to doing it, coz we kept getting the timing off!

The diehards that pop up at those roads are still quite a sight I gather. When I brought some LV/TAM types for some recent educational tours there, even they remark on how good looking those women are! Had to specifically warn one particularly horny one I had that she would be off the bonk list if I ever saw her on duty there!

So far, have kept fishing generally to Havelock and Royce. Have snooped around Textile Centre and Selegie a bit, but somehow found the more atas types at Havelock. But even so, it's sometimes hard to figure how much effort and investment it takes to be assured that the current target would be bonkable and worth keeping, cause as you say in one of the threads above, you can't get to the last entrenchment to checkout the final objective at the first assault these days until some heavy preparatory fire has been done - quite $$$ intensive sometimes.

Mummies can at times give a heads up on who is easier to make quick headway with, but then again, with such a migratory population I get the impression it's hard for them to keep track too. If you can find a way to solve this, it would save a lotta effort/ $$$ and I'd be heaps grateful! There were even times after dismissing 3-4 parades that I had to say, "Let's head to the loo" and mummy and I would go walk by the assembly areas for the MM to see if there are any worth sizing up instead of pre-arranged parades in the rooms.

One other way has been to get a multiple close-up selection on butterfly probation and to see how things go. Had a couple of them at C Infinitude last week. One on the left was unabashedly declaring she was looking for a boyfriend. That one was late 20s (FF). The one on my right (co-incidentally using the same F name - no obscenity intended, but called Xiao F) is a 21 yo Snake. She seemed less 'hot' on things. Surprise surprise, I'm getting follow up service calls from XF (but not FF) though I am still sizing her out.

I see you're a leading exponent in the art of tackling SYTs. Unfortunately, I seem to get on well with the mid-20s types and have not had your kind of charm with those around-20 types. Maybe one day I should pm you and get on down with ya to some KTV to look and learn from how you snag those little damsels.

Regarding singers, my RS2 was a singer from a HFJ - wha lou. Bloody heavy $$$ outlay, so am squeezing the max from it. Next RS ain't gonna be through that route. Confirming RS2 was tricky. I got to buy RS2 a bra once before she did her full monty so had some degree of comfort that the knockout figure I was constantly seeing in her formal li fu (gown) was not some bloody padded mirage. The slender legs, arms and fingers pointed to a great bod. When I had the first full viewing, wooah man - dem eyeballs near dropped out dude. There was a pair of perky firm Bs - with my kinda small pink topping! Funny though (and she blames me for this) her teats have become more distinct after 1+ years of marathon sessions in China, though still with the smallest possible areolas. Like RS1, both are very wet women and that seems to be quite a standard hallmark of practically all the MMs I've had except for one "professional" that I was motivated to RTF from a L30 house.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkeep View Post
Honourable Bro WB,

Apologies for not reverting sooner.........................................

Be glad to share more on RS durability if you wanna talk about how they ended for ya.

Other posts to come ...
Hi esteemed bro dragonkeep,

Sorry for not replying earlier due to my heavy work schedule.

Yeah, we men generally become more worthy n valuable w/ age, whereas these young pussies hv a very limited shelf life...their value n marketability generally decline rapidly after the age of 25 n, sadly for them, there is little residual value left after childbirth.

I hv BY-ed 17-18 PRC MMs since last May. The BY-ing periods were quite brief last yr, from 1-4 wks n they still continued to work. However, since Jan this yr I hv kept them full-time n for much longer, over 2 months for most. I hv had 2 or 3 at the same time.

Why did I change my strategy this yr? Change may be the wrong word, I hv been evolving. Two reasons. Firstly, there hv been fewer gals of my type n I end up keeping them longer. Secondly, I hv begun to realize that RS w/ the right gals gets better as time passes, sexually n emotionally. It's great fun n an exciting experience...It has all advantages of getting married w/o many of the disadvantages, hehehe. Imagine getting married to a new gal every 2-6 months w/o the negative consequences!

But having a secure n private flat (at least a master bdrm) w/ ur mistress is crucial. It's like home where u two could enjoy a much better RS...

IMHO, longer term BY-ing has its risks n is not for the faint of heart. You need to hv good control over ur heart n ego, otherwise u will suffer financially n emotionally.

How did my RS w/ my gals end? I terminated the RS in over half of them for a variety of reasons. In 1/3 of cases the RS ended bcos either the gal or I left the country. BTW, I live in Gotham City n spend abt 2/3 of my time in S'pore. Several gals dumped me for different reasons. The gal in my avatar, KK, fell in love w/ a young classmate, a 老乡, when I was overseas. They had my blessings...but, unfortunately, their RS is very strained n mostly miserable.

BTW, I hv ongoing RS w/ two gals who r now in PRC but will come back to be my full-time mistresses on my return to S'pore. BTW, I'm also tired of running around n will "settle down" w/ these 2, hopefully for 12 months or longer. Will I eat outside? Sure, if the gal is really pretty n my type. May hv to keep her as my No 3, hahaha. What the heck, I'm just trying to emulate Chairman Austin n Bro LDH.

For some strange reason, most of my BAO-ees r kinesthetic, a few r auditory n only one visual. Being a visual, I hv had a lot of problems n conflicts w/ most of them, even though they r highly attractive to me. They r romantic n want to hv the right feelings n ambiance when making love...several complained that I'm a heartless n unemotional man n just want to make love to them. What is wrong w/ that? But I'll try to be more caring, passionate n romantic, hehehe. It's never too late for an old dog to learn new tricks. The young mistress that I left behind said that: 我只是一个小女孩, 我更需要生活上的热心和感动...I believe she is back to work at LV /CI. She is very emotional n moody...but I do miss her young pussy!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
You're again spot on IMHO on the supply side problems these days..............................

Like RS1, both are very wet women and that seems to be quite a standard hallmark of practically all the MMs I've had except for one "professional" that I was motivated to RTF from a L30 house.
Hi bro dragonkeep,

Are there still pretty SYTs at or near L8/Talma? According to my research there r pretty SYTs who stay mostly indoors, inside the hotels, n only available in the wee hrs when I'm asleep.

I hv not done ST for quite some time. It's too commercial. I crave exclusivity n the elated feelings of honeymoon, hehehe.

Over the past 12 months, several mummies hv tried to procure my type of gals for BY at TAM/CI/LV n at DC. I hv been disappointed except for one tall Fujian SYT whom I met last Dec. She was 21, 170 n 52kg. Very sexy body n long, nice legs. But she wanted to be paid monthly, not wkly. So no deal. I heard she just came back...

I do hv some questions for u.

1) How do u pay ur mistresses? Wkly, monthly?

2) Do u keep them in a private flat/master bdrm?

3) Do u do them raw? Do they take the pill?

4) When they request gifts or extra money for whatever reasons, what do u do?

5) Of course they r exclusive to u. But do u also eat outside? What if they find out?

I'm thinking of keeping the 2 gals under one roof, something I hv never done before I need advice from esteemed bros here.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm thinking of keeping the 2 gals under one roof, something I hv never done before I need advice from esteemed bros here.
Hi Master WB, currently in LA, just had my breakfast & have sometime before I head out to the office & saw this post, damn, have not logged in for a bloody long time man.
I can see that you're in some kind of dilemma here.
Getting more than 1 girl to stay together, under normal circumstances, like yours truly is already a big challenge.
It take lots of time and patience and very DEEP MINDFUCKING to get things to go your way. But thank god your situation is not like that!

For your case, remember, these 2 are not officially your wives, so that is also a bonus.....in my eyes that is.
These 2, whom i'm sure i've not met, are gonna be your full time BYs, so in that lite, it's actually easier and more manageable than actually trying to put all your wives under the same roof.
Although I've BY more than 1 singer at anyone time more than once, i never bother whether they actually stay together, cos rent is their own prob hahahaha but yours not singer, so different application.

Here's my personal recommendation to you:

1) Let them know of both their Existance
2) Bring them out together all the time for starters and let them communicate without your intervention, let them 培养姐妹感情, so during this time, just keep quiet & watch! You'll immediately see who's alpha and beta between the 2!
3) Let both know you are BYing both of them are they're part of your Harem
4) Try to turn all their focus to your needs rather than theirs, convenience and monetarily
5) MindFuck them nice and proper that no doubt you BY them, you treat them nothing short of your real wife! Ego booster lol
6) Tell them the advantages of them staying together, logistically as well as for you, can be wif them all the time, except the bedroom part. FYI, i never have threesomes or shuangfei's wif my wives, this is called respect and honestly, that was never my forte. I'm a one-on-one kinda guy, so this area, someone else gotta intervene liao
7) Sit down and negotiate, of course, dun give a rats ass of what they say, but just act diplomatic but in the end, it's still your way or the highway!
8) Last, say you cant be wif them 24/7, so it'll be good to know that one can watch over the other, in this light, you'll also feel safe all the time!

Downside:
My only concern is that, both get on so well and they collude rip your arse apart without your knowledge and you will be wearing the biggest green hat on the planet!

Guess that's all i can think of for now!
Remember the golden rule, dun & never sacrifice for their pussy, make them sacrifice their EVERYTHING, for you!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 15-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The 3-year RS was mainly one where we hit off real good whilst she was here.
Bro Dragonkeep, 3yr RS, respects, respects, you sure r more brave than me.......this is too close for comfort in my book!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 17-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Hi Master WB, currently in LA, just had my breakfast & have sometime before I head out to the office & saw this post, damn, have not logged in for a bloody long time man.
I can see that you're in some kind of dilemma here.
Getting more than 1 girl to stay together, under normal circumstances, like yours truly is already a big challenge.
It take lots of time and patience and very DEEP MINDFUCKING to get things to go your way. But thank god your situation is not like that!............................................. .................................

Here's my personal recommendation to you:

1) Let them know of both their Existance
2) Bring them out together all the time for starters and let them communicate without your intervention, let them 培养姐妹感情, so during this time, just keep quiet & watch! You'll immediately see who's alpha and beta between the 2!
3) Let both know you are BYing both of them are they're part of your Harem
4) Try to turn all their focus to your needs rather than theirs, convenience and monetarily
5) MindFuck them nice and proper that no doubt you BY them, you treat them nothing short of your real wife! Ego booster lol
6) Tell them the advantages of them staying together, logistically as well as for you, can be wif them all the time, except the bedroom part. FYI, i never have threesomes or shuangfei's wif my wives, this is called respect and honestly, that was never my forte. I'm a one-on-one kinda guy, so this area, someone else gotta intervene liao
7) Sit down and negotiate, of course, dun give a rats ass of what they say, but just act diplomatic but in the end, it's still your way or the highway!
8) Last, say you cant be wif them 24/7, so it'll be good to know that one can watch over the other, in this light, you'll also feel safe all the time!

Downside:
My only concern is that, both get on so well and they collude rip your arse apart without your knowledge and you will be wearing the biggest green hat on the planet!

Guess that's all i can think of for now!
Remember the golden rule, dun & never sacrifice for their pussy, make them sacrifice their EVERYTHING, for you!
Hello Chairman Austin,

Ths so much for ur advice. You're indeed the authority on multiple RS!

I would appreciate if u could elaborate on "deep mindfxking." Pls PM me if u dun want others to know too much, hehehe.

Actually u might hv seen one of them before. She is my distant niece BB who had worked for a few months at DC earlier this yr. I posted a pic showing her body n slim/long arms 4-5 months ago.

Nowadays, I just want to be a confidently dominant man w/ self mastery. When the 2 gals come I'll get them together...n go from there. Last Sep my young fren drove me, my 2 part-time BAO-ees n another gal to a hotel to see the F1 nite race, it was a fiasco as both gals didn't say a word to each other...n one of them excused herself n left early. It's a different ballgame now as both gals will be totally dependent on me. Although I'll give them the same payment every month, the fringe benefits r somewhat different as one is on a student visa n the other WP.

Putting both of them under one roof will save me time n money n, last but not least, my vital energy. OK, I'll treat them just like my real wives n will buy them some gifts for exceptional services...

Double pleasure, double expenses n double trouble! Yeah, I'm aware of the downside n a possible big green hat. But no venture, no gain...of course my goal is to get both of them addicted to me.

I'll use 希望计. If they r faithful n give me complete satisfaction, after one yr, I'll give each gal extra $$ for a substantial down payment for a nice condo in China. Fair deal?

How long will u be in LA? Your US HP number?

Best regards,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-10-2010, 04:00 AM
Samster

I can still be contacted on the number you have.
My US number is strictly for biz use only, sorry.
Please see my reply to you below in RED

Quote:
Hello Chairman Austin,

Ths so much for ur advice. You're indeed the authority on multiple RS!

I would appreciate if u could elaborate on "deep mindfxking." Pls PM me if u dun want others to know too much, hehehe.
This involved conditioning their mind to your needs more than theirs.
As this is a BY arrangement, prepare a carrot at the end of the rod.
Of cos, this will be the last resort, cos another carrot means more $$$$$, this is something we dun wanna get ourselves in now do we?????
Lots of conv and brainwashing will be at play, remember, your emotion n needs over theirs, their every action and reaction will tell you who is agreeable to this under one roof arrangement and who's not!
Like i said, even for such WLs, they have their pride too, so this is where lots of negotiations will have to take place.

Quote:
Actually u might hv seen one of them before. She is my distant niece BB who had worked for a few months at DC earlier this yr. I posted a pic showing her body n slim/long arms 4-5 months ago.

Nowadays, I just want to be a confidently dominant man w/ self mastery. When the 2 gals come I'll get them together...n go from there. Last Sep my young fren drove me, my 2 part-time BAO-ees n another gal to a hotel to see the F1 nite race, it was a fiasco as both gals didn't say a word to each other...n one of them excused herself n left early. It's a different ballgame now as both gals will be totally dependent on me. Although I'll give them the same payment every month, the fringe benefits r somewhat different as one is on a student visa n the other WP.
Sorry, i dun think i remember which one, u hv so many lolzzzzzzzzzz
The fact that one excused herself is already a sign of discomfort, n this is prob the inferior one or the one who will jump ship the fastest. You gotta work on this one most! You need to make her feel more COMPLETE than the other.
I remembered not too long ago when i was BYing 2 singers, one was always wanting the door out cos she didnt like the arrangement and the other was always there back and call, the way i did was lots of emotional & financial entrapment on her to make her heel, whether she liked it or not, hey, i didnt really care, most importantly, i FUCKED her the most cos i could sense she was going all out to prove her worth to me and also, showing that she's better than the other. Remember, there is still a confidence issue between WLs, so this part, use the I like u more approach.
I used the responsibility card to corner them actually.
Told both I like both.
Told both I already promised and committed to both.
Told both 1 out means all out, wan in all in!
Walla
Bro Tanterry shud know, that was when i was having SO MUCH FUN lol

Quote:
Putting both of them under one roof will save me time n money n, last but not least, my vital energy. OK, I'll treat them just like my real wives n will buy them some gifts for exceptional services...

Double pleasure, double expenses n double trouble! Yeah, I'm aware of the downside n a possible big green hat. But no venture, no gain...of course my goal is to get both of them addicted to me.
I would agree wif you on this part, its the best deal to have all under one roof, saves time and lots of money.
How you wanna manage it is your call, but hey, welcome to a BIG FAMILY mentality, though not real wives hahaha

Quote:
I'll use 希望计. If they r faithful n give me complete satisfaction, after one yr, I'll give each gal extra $$ for a substantial down payment for a nice condo in China.
Be very mindful of this approach WB, DO NOT let this 希望计 backfire on yourself. For you to apply this, you already have implanted 希望 in yourself for returns, so be very AWAKE!
人算不如天算!

Quote:
Fair deal?

How long will u be in LA? Your US HP number?

Best regards,

Bro WB
Too generous in my book but hey, like i always say, you're the nice guy like LDH & I'm the devil hahahaha
I'll be here for a while, got some legal shit here to resolve before i go back, may even miss XMAS or Happy 2011 for all I know....see how it goes
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 17-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Bro Dragonkeep, 3yr RS, respects, respects, you sure r more brave than me.......this is too close for comfort in my book!
Got kinda addicted to her bod boss ... anyhow, bailed out and pulled the ripcord just as she was getting too many long term ideas!! BTW I take my hat off to you re: your double bao feat. You sure are one helluva pro. Gotta queue behind Bro WB to see how this can be pulled off ...
Old 17-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi esteemed bro dragonkeep,

Are there still pretty SYTs at or near L8/Talma? According to my research there r pretty SYTs who stay mostly indoors, inside the hotels, n only available in the wee hrs when I'm asleep.

I hv not done ST for quite some time. It's too commercial. I crave exclusivity n the elated feelings of honeymoon, hehehe.

Over the past 12 months, several mummies hv tried to procure my type of gals for BY at TAM/CI/LV n at DC. I hv been disappointed except for one tall Fujian SYT whom I met last Dec. She was 21, 170 n 52kg. Very sexy body n long, nice legs. But she wanted to be paid monthly, not wkly. So no deal. I heard she just came back...

I do hv some questions for u.

1) How do u pay ur mistresses? Wkly, monthly?

2) Do u keep them in a private flat/master bdrm?

3) Do u do them raw? Do they take the pill?

4) When they request gifts or extra money for whatever reasons, what do u do?

5) Of course they r exclusive to u. But do u also eat outside? What if they find out?

Cheers!

Bro WB
My impression is that the really great times for L8-Talma-L14 died out from Q1 last year. Nowadays the survivors pop up along the L8-Talma Hotel Darlene vicinity and along L14, usually at some unearthly time when us dudes are mostly in slumberland. You can still see some gems there though. The one I used to shag the most has vanished - her 2-yr "singer" pass having expired (did all her soprano acts in orgasm though). Pity I did not get her mainland number. On the happier side of things, Gov clearance for PRCs to man the GL houses provides some compensation, although during the few times a pal and I cheonged at these houses, we did not really find the WLs there to be as good (appearance wise) as those that used to line the streets. SBF FRs may prove us wrong! One of my RTF WLs at L30 told me it's a helluva tough job working at those houses - such WLs officially cannot go out on dates. Many are on 2-year tours of duty. Most split from here before the time is up 'cause of the psych damage from doing the job for so long. Maybe that's why the better lookers wise up and operate elsewhere.

Re: the Q&A

1) Monthly
2) In PRC - either at hotels at places where business takes me or the apts I invested in at their hometowns
3) After checkin out for RS1/2, no CD - just tracked their periods - got a chart for that! Factor that into my trip planning too Have not done the local candidates in Sing raw though.
4) Negotiate - something extra, something given.
5) Since RS1/2 are confined to the mainland, it's open season back here for me. If they find out, then she either accepts it or hits the road. Can always audition some of the current Singapore ones for RS3 and so on I guess.

I'm quite bothered by the lack of good supply. I have a few I'm investing in but when measuring them against RS1/2, it's tough. If you know any good lobang for supply, do pm me.

Bedded the 21 yo snake last week, but she was kinda starfishy - could use some improvement on her GFE. Moving her back to the KIV tray.

Watching with great interest how your both under one roof plan is going to work out. Now that calls for real balls of steel. Wow.
Old 19-10-2010, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I can still be contacted on the number you have.
My US number is strictly for biz use only, sorry.
Please see my reply to you below in RED
Yes, Mr. Chairman.

[/QUOTE]This involved conditioning their mind to your needs more than theirs.
As this is a BY arrangement, prepare a carrot at the end of the rod.
Of cos, this will be the last resort, cos another carrot means more $$$$$, this is something we dun wanna get ourselves in now do we?????
Lots of conv and brainwashing will be at play, remember, your emotion n needs over theirs, their every action and reaction will tell you who is agreeable to this under one roof arrangement and who's not!
Like i said, even for such WLs, they have their pride too, so this is where lots of negotiations will have to take place.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, you're a Grandmaster of conversational persuasion n covert hypnosis, hehehe. I'll do my best...

I'll make sure my emotional n sexual needs take precedence over theirs...I'll behave like a gentleman n be respectful, but deep down they r my sex slaves.

Oh, my 2 gals also hv a lot of pride n dignity n rather fragile ego. You will be surprised that some of these PRC MMs/WLs want to fulfill their deep emotional needs such as self esteem ( 面子?)n ego which may be more powerful than their craving for money...

Cheers!

[/QUOTE]Sorry, i dun think i remember which one, u hv so many lolzzzzzzzzzz
The fact that one excused herself is already a sign of discomfort, n this is prob the inferior one or the one who will jump ship the fastest. You gotta work on this one most! You need to make her feel more COMPLETE than the other.
I remembered not too long ago when i was BYing 2 singers, one was always wanting the door out cos she didnt like the arrangement and the other was always there back and call, the way i did was lots of emotional & financial entrapment on her to make her heel, whether she liked it or not, hey, i didnt really care, most importantly, i FUCKED her the most cos i could sense she was going all out to prove her worth to me and also, showing that she's better than the other. Remember, there is still a confidence issue between WLs, so this part, use the I like u more approach.
I used the responsibility card to corner them actually.
Told both I like both.
Told both I already promised and committed to both.
Told both 1 out means all out, wan in all in!
Walla
Bro Tanterry shud know, that was when i was having SO MUCH FUN lol
[/QUOTE]

Great advice from Chairman Austin!

You might not hv seen my niece BB, some of my frens/bros hv though. On Fri 22 Jan this yr, after a session w/ her, I brought her to DC rm K6 at HH, my frens including an old towkay were there. I told BB to leave after 9:15PM n I joined bros marc6 n LDH in another rm for SH. You were supposed to come but u couldn't make it. KK came to be w/ me after 9:30PM...

I brought the 2 part-time BAO-ees together in Sep 2009 n both of them r back in PRC. My current 2 full-time gals hv never met each other.

I'll weigh the pros n cons of housing them under one roof before I take any action.

I believe I'm addicted NOT to any gals but to the game of BY-ing. Yes, I'm not addicted to sex but to BY-ing...

With my 2 full-time mistresses coming...btw, they r both young, tall, pretty n slim, my type of pussies, why am I still searching n proposing BYs to other MMs? Should I go slow? I enjoy the game so much...

[/QUOTE]I would agree wif you on this part, its the best deal to have all under one roof, saves time and lots of money.
How you wanna manage it is your call, but hey, welcome to a BIG FAMILY mentality, though not real wives hahaha

A big happy family, hehehe.

Be very mindful of this approach WB, DO NOT let this 希望计 backfire on yourself. For you to apply this, you already have implanted 希望 in yourself for returns, so be very AWAKE!
人算不如天算!
[/QUOTE]

You're right!

[/QUOTE]Too generous in my book but hey, like i always say, you're the nice guy like LDH & I'm the devil hahahaha
I'll be here for a while, got some legal shit here to resolve before i go back, may even miss XMAS or Happy 2011 for all I know....see how it goes
[/QUOTE]

Me nice guy? Not really, some gals think that I'm heartless...n a devil. I'll give an example:

About a month ago, while I was driving the other gal KX home...

WB: KX, 明天介绍我的好朋友,一个大老板给你。。。

KX: 为什么?(sounds displeased)

WB: 我不久要去美国两个月, 你不要回国啦, 留在新加坡, 我朋友可以照顾你,(I was going to add that he is also tall, only a couple of yrs older, at least 179 n has a big tool...)

KX: 你什么意思? 我不要!(irritated)

WB: 他做大生意, 以前还是医生,是社会名流, 比我有钱多了,

KX: 你侮辱我, 我不是做小姐的。。。你们去找小姐好了!(definitely angry)

WB: 我不是有意的, 小宝贝不要生气哦。。。

KX: 你好狠心哦。。。(looks dejected, even sad)

I manged to pacify her...hahaha.

I never brought up the subject again...but I really wanted to procure her to be my fren's mistress,despite my liking her pink pussy a lot.

Why? My pal is a business tycoon (not my other fren, the old towkay who frequents DC complex), who is well known in SE Asia n is chairman n CEO of a multi-billion $ company. He is very busy...he trusts me 100% n knows I hv lobang n requests that I get a gal for him. KX would be a good match as she is at least 170 n abt 53kg. In return, he will give me some shares for a mere token, at least worth 200k net to me. How could I refuse? I hv since intro a tall n pretty 24 yo PRC model for him. She has never been to S'pore n wants 60K RMB a month to come. Dun know if she will come. I hope I'll not be mistaken for an OKT, hehehe. The fact is that I would hv done the same if he didn't promise a single share to me. He is a pal n I hv known him for decades...

Me too generous? I dun know, I hv only made such a promise to BB. If she is 100% faithful n treats me like a king for 1 yr, why not?

I'm sure u will resolve all the legal issues satisfactorily.

Ths again n take care,

Bro WB

Quote:
My impression is that the really great times for L8-Talma-L14 died out from Q1 last year. Nowadays the survivors pop up along the L8-Talma Hotel Darlene vicinity and along L14, usually at some unearthly time when us dudes are mostly in slumberland. You can still see some gems there though...........................Most split from here before the time is up 'cause of the psych damage from doing the job for so long. Maybe that's why the better lookers wise up and operate elsewhere.

Re: the Q&A

1) Monthly
2) In PRC - either at hotels at places where business takes me or the apts I invested in at their hometowns
3) After checkin out for RS1/2, no CD - just tracked their periods - got a chart for that! Factor that into my trip planning too Have not done the local candidates in Sing raw though.
4) Negotiate - something extra, something given.
5) Since RS1/2 are confined to the mainland, it's open season back here for me. If they find out, then she either accepts it or hits the road. Can always audition some of the current Singapore ones for RS3 and so on I guess.

I'm quite bothered by the lack of good supply........ If you know any good lobang for supply, do pm me........................

Watching with great interest how your both under one roof plan is going to work out. Now that calls for real balls of steel. Wow.
Hi bro Dragonkeep,

Ths for ur feedback n answers.

The gals at L8/Talma Rd, until Q1 last yr, were much younger n prettier than those currently available at legal houses. Their services were limited, though much improved if one paid $200 for 60 min. I used to visit them as my BY-ing had not started until May last yr. In terms of looks n figure, more than a few met my criteria for BY. I hv also seen many dozens of Cat 150 gals/women, despite some fantastic FRs, only 2 gals r up to standards: Sugar at 2060 n Linda at W04. Both r back in China. No FRs ever written on them though.

Good lobang? I know quite a few in PRC, hehehe. Many I hv never met, only seen their pics. I hv "met" them by video calls though. Also learned a lot abt PRC n what make them tick...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Samster

Greetings from Gotham city!

I hv manged to clear a mountain of paperwork since returning here n now hv more free time, haha.

A pretty gal is like a cat. If u approach her, she may retreat. If u adore her, she may play hard to get. If u become clingy n needy, she will surely run away, even if you're handsome n rich, hahaha. Why? She is scared of u bcos she doesn't want to lose her freedom or get hurt physically. The right approach? Show that u r a relaxed, dominant male. You're sexual...n safe, be witty, unpredictable n mysterious; tease n flirt w/ her, then ignore her completely. Use push-pull. Play hard to get bcos you're the PRIZE...there is always a younger n prettier pussy in the near future.

Let me digress...I like to make a confession. I hv been “CLOUDED BY BEAUTY-VISION” all my life.

I began to hv sexual feelings towards gals when I was abt 13. What attracted me was a gal's looks, figure n body/limb proportions, to the exclusion of everything else, meaning that I completely ignored her personality, temperament, character, educational level, etc. Of course, I might be influenced by her voice, body scent n friendliness, at least subconsciously. I wasn't interested in getting to know or understand her as a person. I only wanted to fxk her asap, w/ no strings attached. Big mistake, at least in some cases. I wasn't after companionship, feelings or GFE, etc. Am I a primitive animal? I hv been "sharking" for pussies all my life, whether they r WLs or non-WLs...I know some men who r just like me, but I'm aware that many men r different, especially the romantic type, hahaha. Good for them. I'm learning their methods...no, I can never be like them, but I can give the perception that I'm romantic, hehehe.

The one problem w/ many exceptionally beautiful gals/women is that they often lack inner character, intellect n higher n/or professional education. Their physical beauty appears to be inversely proportionate to their educational level. A very beautiful gal has had an easy life since early teens, adored by every man, young n old alike. Why does she need to study or work hard? Has anyone met a very pretty gal w/ PHD in computer science from MIT or is an American board-certified neurosurgeon? I hv not, after spending decades in Gotham country.

Fortunately, due to my dad's influence n direct intervention, I did give some consideration to a gal's educational level n family background when choosing my OC. I say fortunate bcos I might hv married a very beautiful n tall 21 yo Teochew gal in Taiwan. She was a uni student all right but she probably had been kept by a rich towkay.

IMHO, a man should NEVER hv a sexual RS w/ a gal whose looks n figure r not attractive to him. Never, ever settle for less. However, in addition to physical attractiveness, he should give equal weights to her other attributes, including educational level, personality, character, family background...

I'm also aware of the saying, "baggers can't be choosers," n according to the classic Chinese novel The Water Edge, 且说鲁达自离了渭州,东逃西奔,急急忙忙,行过了几处州府,正是“饥不择食,寒不择衣,慌不择路,贫不择妻 。” What to do?...yes, a very poor man will take any woman as wife, If he is lucky to get one. BTW, I was driving one of my mistresses to see her GF near City Square Mall n along the way, I saw many young PRC male laborers, w/ dark tanned skin, all wearing nothing but shorts, squatting or sitting down, idling n smoking, w/ blank n listless expressions. Unfortunately, they will hv a hard time getting a wife/GF...like many young men of lower social-economic status in China.

Life is ironic. I'm counting my blessings...in my old age, I'm having more pretty mistresses than I could possibly handle, whereas just one of them would hv been a godsent when I was a 20 yo student bursting w/ testosterone. And then there r so many angry, sex-starved young PRC men.

Yes, PRC. The amazing country. I'm planning to spend half my time there within 1 yr. I'll be spoilt for choice for keeping 18-19 yo SYTs as my mistresses, hehehe.

Recently, a guru sent me a msg entitled "ARE YOU CLOUDED BY BEAUTY-VISION?" which struck a chord w/ me. I did some introspection n soul-searching. I'll post his msg in its entirety. (To be continued).

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-10-2010, 07:50 AM
Samster

ARE YOU “CLOUDED BY BEAUTY-VISION”?

You’ve no doubt heard the term “tunnel vision” before. When affected by said condition, a person can only focus on one narrow fixation to the exclusion of all else. If you are on the last lap of the Grand Prix de Monaco shadowing Lewis Hamilton’s McLaren for the checkered flag as if the Mercedes logo were crosshairs, then tunnel vision is a good thing.

In other areas of life, not so much. If the dessert cart at The Cheesecake Factory instills tunnel vision in you—or the blackjack table at The Mirage—then there’s a distinct possibility that healthy balance will be lost.

And for us guys, the extent to which we focus our attention on a woman’s physical beauty can very easily cause us to lapse into a similar trance. Call it a state of being “clouded by beauty vision”.

Now allow me to make myself abundantly clear. Guys are wired to desire physically attractive women. I am certainly no exception. By all means we should never, ever “settle” when it comes to spending our time with a woman who we genuinely find easy on the eyes.

But somewhere along the road of never “settling” in this area, something UNsettling tends to happen. When we encounter any random example of the absolute most physically stunning woman on Earth, it’s mind-bending how often we’re perfectly happy assuming that’s ALL she has to offer us.

It’s not that she isn’t intelligent or otherwise talented as a human being. The issue is simply as I stated it. We tend to focus on her beauty to the exclusion of all else.

But here’s where it gets weird. Often times, even a beautiful woman HERSELF will begin to base her self-worth mostly on her physical appearance. Having been extended “special treatment” her entire life by the vast majority of men (and perhaps even most women) who kowtow to her every whim, she believes her beauty to be “enough” to get her through life.

In her mind, doing the heavy lifting necessary to cultivate character depth or even a hint of a winsome personality isn’t just a low priority, it’s flat-out irrelevant. After all, her outward beauty indeed serves her well. Her “social proof” is so indelibly secured as a “beautiful woman” that adding further dimensions to her overall level of sharpness is seen as having no real impact. And indeed, in a shockingly high percentage of instances it truly doesn’t.

Why?

Well certainly everyone—man or woman—is ultimately responsible for his or her actions and conduct.

But let’s face it. Women respond to men who LEAD. And we as guys have provided the exact kind of leadership that made what we’re talking about in this report possible. By falling all over ourselves to get close to a pretty woman and cater to her needs, vast numbers of beautiful woman have simply learned to respond accordingly.

This pattern pervades our world in many ways—not just in our dating lives. You even find evidence of it in the workforce.
For example, I think we’ve all met the woman in the short skirt who routinely outperforms the rest of her fellow sales force…even if she isn’t the most knowledgeable about the product.

As her customers, we may meet with such a woman hoping for more and openly express resentment or even disgust towards this state of affairs. Yet, the ways of the world continue…and we might even find ourselves inviting her back for another sales call and buying from her.

Well, as long as the majority of guys out there gladly hand over all of their dignity to female beauty, the world will continue to revolve as advertised.

The crazy part is that since women also demand a man who they can respect, the perpetuators of this machine are exactly the same guys who largely have ZERO chance at actually succeeding at getting close to a beautiful woman. Go figure.

Lest we believe this is a gender specific thing, consider the male equivalent of what I’m talking about here. Let’s assume for a moment guy is, say, blessed with having great wealth.
Despite whatever else the fabric of his identity is composed of, he finds that when it comes to what people want out of him there’s a distinct common denominator: It’s usually all about his money.

He soon discovers that whatever his overall demeanor, his ability to manipulate the masses with cold-hard cash remains constant, at least for the most part. After all, his acquaintances are “clouded by dollar vision”. “Mean People Suck?” That’s the mantra of the “little people”. This guy begins to believe that he was born to be a “cash dispenser”, and that becomes enough for him like it long has been for others around him.

But thankfully there are gracious multi-billionaires out there who truly have great depth and make the world a better place wherever they go.

And yes…there are also fantastically beautiful women out there who have the inner character to match. These are women who instinctively know that more depth equals a higher quality life overall. Not coincidentally, such women
usually have hearts of gold—caring immensely about others. They’re the ones who make great girlfriends, wives and mothers even as they rock your world in the sack.

These are also the women who men like you and I are always particularly proud to have as partners, even when we walk into a room full of other people. They’re so much more than “trophies” or “arm candy”. And our lives are enriched so much more deeply as a direct result of choosing a woman like that.

Find such a woman and you discover exactly what why we focus so much on deserving what you want around here. Can you deserve such a woman? Is that even a priority? Or are you “clouded by beauty vision”?

Be Good,

Mr. XYZ

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 22-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Greetings from Gotham city!

I hv manged to clear a mountain of paperwork since returning here n now hv more free time, haha.
Glad to hear!

Quote:
A pretty gal is like a cat. If u approach her, she may retreat. If u adore her, she may play hard to get. If u become clingy n needy, she will surely run away, even if you're handsome n rich, hahaha. Why? She is scared of u bcos she doesn't want to lose her freedom or get hurt physically. The right approach? Show that u r a relaxed, dominant male. You're sexual...n safe, be witty, unpredictable n mysterious; tease n flirt w/ her, then ignore her completely. Use push-pull. Play hard to get bcos you're the PRIZE...there is always a younger n prettier pussy in the near future.
Wise words. I've always believed that what has worked for me thus far is my ability to be comfortable in my own skin, having humour (and sometimes at my own expense), aware of own capabilities and treating women with respect but never a pushover for them to piss all over my head. I'm not desperate or needy, so it's always easy for me to extend them a fair battle of wits and any kinda challenge from the softer gender.

Quote:
The one problem w/ many exceptionally beautiful gals/women is that they often lack inner character, intellect n higher n/or professional education. Their physical beauty appears to be inversely proportionate to their educational level. A very beautiful gal has had an easy life since early teens, adored by every man, young n old alike. Why does she need to study or work hard? Has anyone met a very pretty gal w/ PHD in computer science from MIT or is an American board-certified neurosurgeon? I hv not, after spending decades in Gotham country.
Just sharing though, admittedly, I'm very partial towards women with the smarts, and can hold a witty debate, carry herself well, sure of what she wants and may I also unabashly add, with a pretty face. I'm easily attracted to women who try to do the push-pull with me when I do the same. It gives me a metaphorical hard-on anytime. I love that they try to test if I'm the one. The high that you get when they're convinced and you give them the withrawal symptoms... is simply orgasmic. I mean, I have to win at the final lap of course, if not it's not fun already. Hahaha. All guys should try to achieve this. Not only does it give you immense confidence, it also almost secures you a deserving woman.

Quote:
IMHO, a man should NEVER hv a sexual RS w/ a gal whose looks n figure r not attractive to him. Never, ever settle for less. However, in addition to physical attractiveness, he should give equal weights to her other attributes, including educational level, personality, character, family background...
A gem of wisdom from Big Brother warbird again. My experience (albeit short, considering I'm only in my late 20s) tells me that, usually women (read: bimbo) who are not very smart and are easy lays, are usually clingers. Smart women, who usually know what they want, are usually in the same game as you do. Therefore, when the clinger alarm goes off in your head, don't even pick up your pants man, just locate the door and run!

Quote:
I'm also aware of the saying, "baggers can't be choosers," n according to the classic Chinese novel The Water Edge, 且说鲁达自离了渭州,东逃西奔,急急忙忙,行过了几处州府,正是“饥不择食,寒不择衣,慌不择路,贫不择妻 。”
Well, life is never fair. Since when has life been fair? Even if Justice Bao were alive, he can't guarantee peace on earth too. (Sidenote: Dear Excellency, if you're hearing this please do not be offended. I'm merely making a figurative assumption. And might I also ask what you're doing in Sammyboyforum?) Yue Fei had never been treated most fairly, Helen Keller made her own bed and as far as I know, had a most eventful and purposeful life than anybody I personally know. We have four limbs, a brain and a heart, and also the same 24hrs in a day as with all great men ever known... It's what we do with them that matters. Time spent whining could be put to better use, like drinking cyanide or slitting the carotid artery.

Quote:
Life is ironic. I'm counting my blessings...in my old age, I'm having more pretty mistresses than I could possibly handle, whereas just one of them would hv been a godsent when I was a 20 yo student bursting w/ testosterone. And then there r so many angry, sex-starved young PRC men.
No bro, you're being extremely humble again. I'm sure you got your hands dirty and feet wet when you're young(er), hence now is the time to reap your harvest. If you're not suckling at the teat then it's blasphemy. Fence-sitters probably are still too lazy even to find cyanide.

Want to be successful with women? Act and think successful. Get the hands out of the pants and get out there and DO! There's enough time for one to lay six feet under, so sitting around isn't too sexy now. GO OUT THERE AND DO! MY MESSAGE TO THE YOUNGER CROWD IS THIS: BEING AN INFORMATION JUNKIE REAPS YOU NO REWARDS - BE LONG ON PRACTICE AND SHORTER ON THEORY INSTEAD.
Old 22-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm....so insightful.....lub this thread deep deep....hahaha..... impt to know what you want....at the moment I decided to invest more into my family, myself and other investments and will go for ST and not waste unneccesary money on Bao Yang or Fang Yang...in the words of Warren Buffet "That dollar you save today can be worth millions in the future".....when I reach that millions....then will emulate Bro WB and keep multiple BYs....hehe...meanwhile will just stay inspired by bro WB, BYBJ, Marc5 and LDH....btw keep running into Bro LHD with different chio bus at Peace Centre hahaha.....his harem is really extensive!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1