The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 24-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delonx View Post
her name is yang yang. lol. shes good
Really ah ? How much u pay for her ? Any fr ?
She mask up look very pretty .. never get the chance to unmask
Old 24-11-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Thinkofjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Level 1 corner xiao li around. Ask fj 150
Old 24-11-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinkofjohn View Post
Level 1 corner xiao li around. Ask fj 150
Who is xiao li ?
Old 25-11-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Yeah very sad no more tangli

Who know the name of the slim girl long hair at level 1 who alway will pull u in at the left corner of the shop ?
Quote me 100 for massage..nb
Old 25-11-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delonx View Post
her name is yang yang. lol. shes good
Can share detail fr
Old 25-11-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Tried crystal lousy service apply lots of KY...bj half fk standard will not rtf...Singapore FL really need to improve their service standard
Old 25-11-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a good experience with crystal leh. Problem is she rush will ask you why haven’t finish yet halfway while doggy, but surprisingly when I finished in missionary she use her legs to wrap me and I was the one to pull away. But agree not that amazing, tho acceptable to me
Old 25-11-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
I had a good experience with crystal leh. Problem is she rush will ask you why haven’t finish yet halfway while doggy, but surprisingly when I finished in missionary she use her legs to wrap me and I was the one to pull away. But agree not that amazing, tho acceptable to me
Maybe u regular with her bah..really bad experience for me..
Old 25-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn tangli really gone? I still thought of looking for her soon miss her big boobs man 😩 who else should I go for then?
Old 25-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
Damn tangli really gone? I still thought of looking for her soon miss her big boobs man 😩 who else should I go for then?
Left sam and Mary
Old 25-11-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Time to retired
From what I understand she is coming back next year

Went to lv 3 corner shop where I remember people said she Ivy but she said she is Apple
Browse some older photos and cfm it's her anyway lol
Big boobs good service but her boobs should not be natural like some FR said

Saw one gal boobs like quite big, abit chubby at lv2 first or second shop after escalator when I'm coming down
Old 25-11-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

Went to lv 3 corner shop where I remember people said she Ivy but she said she is Apple

Saw one gal boobs like quite big, abit chubby at lv2 first or second shop after escalator when I'm coming down
Paris isit ??
The only reason for me to head down to OT is for tangli .. not sure why .. although she not a looker and her boobs is also not the biggest
Old 26-11-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Went to OT tonight to clear my system and get a good fuck.

If OT was previously using TraceTogether already, it's apparently been rolled back so normal SafeEntry scanning/NRIC is still allowed. They're a bit more on about temperature taking now and there's a proper one-way walking system in and out of the building from the front entrance now but that's about it.

Lvl 2 Fitspo May was around. Went for her because I remembered the first visit her as a good one. Today's one really went further and beyond expectations. Know the feeling of fucking a working lady and she's actually enjoying and getting into it? That was exactly how it was like fucking May today. Full course oral foreplay and solid ramming, zero time watching. Definitely worth a RTF, heck I might just make her the only regular girl I go to there now because in this economic climate having good quality sure as hell beats quantity any day.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 26-11-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

Her shop is the only one with shower attached.near the glass door.
Old 26-11-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 14
Delonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant futureDelonx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Went to OT tonight to clear my system and get a good fuck.

If OT was previously using TraceTogether already, it's apparently been rolled back so normal SafeEntry scanning/NRIC is still allowed. They're a bit more on about temperature taking now and there's a proper one-way walking system in and out of the building from the front entrance now but that's about it.

Lvl 2 Fitspo May was around. Went for her because I remembered the first visit her as a good one. Today's one really went further and beyond expectations. Know the feeling of fucking a working lady and she's actually enjoying and getting into it? That was exactly how it was like fucking May today. Full course oral foreplay and solid ramming, zero time watching. Definitely worth a RTF, heck I might just make her the only regular girl I go to there now because in this economic climate having good quality sure as hell beats quantity any day.
Hi bro, which way to may on level 2?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1