The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
What is the playability bro? Can touch the girls?
Depends on yrself.
Some seems pretty playable some like quite held back the day I went.
Old 16-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
我是好人! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: K2 KTV at Parklane

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Depends on yrself.
Some seems pretty playable some like quite held back the day I went.
Wasn't a new law for all these places with rooms to have a security camera installed so that when law enforcement officer comes they will check them? This was what i heard from the papers and establishment.

The "flower joints bistro" and some places are already in place, you mean K2 is not ? Imagine your face in the camera sucking the ladies boobies
Old 16-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by 我是好人! View Post
Wasn't a new law for all these places with rooms to have a security camera installed so that when law enforcement officer comes they will check them? This was what i heard from the papers and establishment.

The "flower joints bistro" and some places are already in place, you mean K2 is not ? Imagine your face in the camera sucking the ladies boobies
Ya I think definitely we can’t play as how we used to play before cb, if police walk pass the door and see no social distance then wallet cry Liao. For me I really don’t want to risk the money the my face on news paper... don’t event mention the old k2 style ... haizz really missed those days
Old 16-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Policemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there, contacted moon, she was accommodating and girls was sufficient. 1 tower going for $96
Old 17-11-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So we need to wait for Phase 3 where all the KTV will be open?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 17-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
Depends if they willing to switch back to ktv theme or still bistro theme.

Cos I read under ktv rules once you allowed to sing, we required to pay and take the swab test before entry.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can share a bit about this bistro experience? Are the girls playable as last time?
Now the tips are 100 so got to see if is worth...
Can PM me?
Old 25-11-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has contacts to share for booking
Old 25-11-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

had some beer on friday in K2
Old 25-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreemen View Post
had some beer on friday in K2
Share playibility pls?
Old 26-11-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Share playibility pls?
Depend on the ladies. I think they prefer younger & good looking male. Some girls playability are high while others dont allow touching. My buddy got 2 shots raw for 300 and his girl is only working for short term(decent lady working normal job in viet). After 1030 they have another place with local/msian girl but the viet girls say their playability is low. Some mummy asking for 100 tip while others 50 maybe because we are her regulars. Price is super high right now. Previously girl tip was 50 now minimum 100. If you want her to stay throughout it cost 300. 2 sessions(5-3am) total cost 700, same as p9 previously but limited action. Trying other places soon.
Old 26-11-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imshpy View Post
Depend on the ladies. I think they prefer younger & good looking male. Some girls playability are high while others dont allow touching. My buddy got 2 shots raw for 300 and his girl is only working for short term(decent lady working normal job in viet). After 1030 they have another place with local/msian girl but the viet girls say their playability is low. Some mummy asking for 100 tip while others 50 maybe because we are her regulars. Price is super high right now. Previously girl tip was 50 now minimum 100. If you want her to stay throughout it cost 300. 2 sessions(5-3am) total cost 700, same as p9 previously but limited action. Trying other places soon.
That's why ain't worth it if just hanging around to drink and rubba.
Old 26-11-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
That's why ain't worth it if just hanging around to drink and rubba.
Mb i included other miscellaneous cost. Should be around 500+ per pax and 6-3. It cost so much because we had 2 bottles and the tip for each girl is 300+50. Yeah compared to p9 it is not worth it. Nowadays ktv girls are picky too. On average if you dont book the girl it should be cheaper, around 160 per person. That is what it cost before the reopening. Anyone got info on z club can pm to share. We are going there next. Probably next week because 1 of us is not feeling well right now.
Old 26-11-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
doox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
Maybe have to wait until 0 infection for 3 months continuous
Old 26-11-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Anyone heading down for a session don’t mind a +1, keen to join
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1