The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-10-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
she can be strict if u wan her to, juz to be clear in your requests...
What bro said is true. She can be fierce and strict if you want to. I have been slapped by her really hard and may times. Just tell her yr fetish.
Old 31-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
What bro said is true. She can be fierce and strict if you want to. I have been slapped by her really hard and may times. Just tell her yr fetish.
I see. But need to wait too long now since this covid
Old 31-10-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
I see. But need to wait too long now since this covid
At least we still have some local dommes
Old 01-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
belfort100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Queen Roxy recently and thought I would share my experience

Fast forward to the day, I went to her house, eagerly anticipating, not sure what to expect. Was pleased to be greeted by a beautiful lady in pink spaghetti top and fbt shorts. Just my type, I thought. The session began w Queen Roxy asking me to beg her to worship her feet. Had a weakness for girls in long legs and I begged her eagerly, awaiting her approval before I planted kisses on her feet. She then asked me to lick in between her toes and not to use my teeth. I eagerly did so and it was quite a challenge not letting my teeth get in the way. Its must have look quite funny and Queen Roxy remarked how depraved I look and told me to lick her feet like a good dog. Damn was kinda humiliated...but the way she said it just made me want to submit to her even more. In between she would rest her other feet on my shoulder like a good footrest.

Next up, facesitting. When I told Queen Roxy I was ready, she began to lay her perky ass down on my face. Not so bad the first time could still breathe through but subsequently she increased the forcefullness, blocking my supply of oxygen. I was literally gasping for air and she even sat for longer periods after I tapped out. The feeling of helplessness was a unique mix of torture and pleasure at the same time and my head was buzzing w euphoria. In between she would rest her feet on my face and I instrinctively licked her feet.

Towards the end, knowing that I was into armpit Queen Roxy told me to sniff her armpit as she commanded me to stroke my cock. I was so hard by this point and I started stroking. Not much smell actually she must keep herself really clean but still arousing nonetheless. It didnt take long before I started to reach climax while admiring the beautiful sight of her sitting in front of me. I asked her for permission, before exploding into a satisfying orgasm. Overall, it was a fun and interesting experience and if I ever want to cave in to my inner demons again I would be back
Old 05-11-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Goddess Xenia no longer offer session?
Old 05-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
she turned down your request for session?
Old 06-11-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
points returned. thanks
Old 08-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
she turned down your request for session?
She said that she will not offer session for some time
Old 08-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She said that she will not offer session for some time
oic, in that case wait awhile lo, no hurry...
Old 09-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
This is the fr for mistress amber. Everything is plan well and work well and smooth on the actual day. First time when i want playing anal. It did not bleed or anything that make you cant shit for the day to come. Mistress amber is patient and fully of love. And sweet. And spaking on my penis is hard but very enjoyable
Old 09-11-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
This is the fr for mistress amber. Everything is plan well and work well and smooth on the actual day. First time when i want playing anal. It did not bleed or anything that make you cant shit for the day to come. Mistress amber is patient and fully of love. And sweet. And spaking on my penis is hard but very enjoyable
finally you found a mistress that can replaced your influencer... in front of her better not call mistress later spaking on penis become bleed and cant shit for the day to come...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 09-11-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
finally you found a mistress that can replaced your influencer... in front of her better not call mistress later spaking on penis become bleed and cant shit for the day to come...
..hm...... Why??any story to tell. I got ask for permission to post
Old 09-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
..hm...... Why??any story to tell. I got ask for permission to post
she dont like pple to refer to her as mistress, not sure why but u can check with her if u really keen to know...
Old 10-11-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
she dont like pple to refer to her as mistress, not sure why but u can check with her if u really keen to know...
I think i kight know why... Been notice of her since 14years ago
Old 10-11-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think i kight know why... Been notice of her since 14years ago
ah ok, that's cool... so i guess the pun was intended then...
no worries all good there...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1