The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 09-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
GuangFai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Just passed by OT today. The 4th level girls are chio. something between SYT and MILF.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sepulkaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, im not kidding all of you. Why would i wanna fake up the damages? If only there was a receipt, i scanned it to show to all of you. I guess tt you have to negotiate further with her. If i can get that kinda price, so can you guys.
Old 14-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulkaoz View Post
Recently adventured in Orchard Towers and went to this HC at Orchard Towers called Angel Massage. Already went there twice. So here's the FR.

Name : Candy
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boob : C+ (Natural, soft and white)
HJ : 7/10
BJ : Didn't try
FJ : Didn't try
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 9/10
Overall : 8/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 30 + 30 (Massage + HJ)
RTF : Maybe.. So many others to try.
Prices is negotiable & best u go in off-peak in the afternoon then u got higher bargaining power.

I juz tried a late 20s young milf FJ for $100. She lock up the place as i was the only customer and she's only gal. However, the price dose not include massage. Wats the use of massage when they only play piano on your back
Old 31-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
nsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulkaoz View Post
Bros, im not kidding all of you. Why would i wanna fake up the damages? If only there was a receipt, i scanned it to show to all of you. I guess tt you have to negotiate further with her. If i can get that kinda price, so can you guys.
Bro,i think you should be not bad looking......me late thirties with less hair on head....
Old 31-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Green Finger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr250 View Post
Bro,i think you should be not bad looking......me late thirties with less hair on head....
yan tao kia, see san bin, Less hair, grey hair, bo more (no hair) does not matter. if they are desperate...they bo fish prawn also can...some can nego. Uncle early fifties oso got discount before at some of the joints. Jus thick skin and bargain... if can.. bonus la. cannot lan lan pay market price if you think small head rules all. No offence to bro here...jus my 2 ounce worth. Apologies for the broken kantang lingo.
Good day & cheers
Old 16-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Was there yesterday. Saw Angel massage and a few others. Got one shop on 1st floor near the lift. The MILF (PRC) has the unbelieavably hugest melons i have ever seen. But strangely no takers.

Wanted to try one of the 3rd storey joints but afraid kana chop. But nowadays really not much options elsewhere so i tink sooner or later will be forced to thread these unchartered waters.
Old 16-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are no takers as they super chop. Once, I pretend to be interested and ask for price and they are more expensive than level 3/4

Their main targets are 1st ang mohs who may not know about level 3 & 4. So, if you cannot accept level 3/4 prices, then you'll turn off by their price

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Was there yesterday. Saw Angel massage and a few others. Got one shop on 1st floor near the lift. The MILF (PRC) has the unbelieavably hugest melons i have ever seen. But strangely no takers.

Wanted to try one of the 3rd storey joints but afraid kana chop. But nowadays really not much options elsewhere so i tink sooner or later will be forced to thread these unchartered waters.
Old 16-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Their main targets are 1st ang mohs who may not know about level 3 & 4. So, if you cannot accept level 3/4 prices, then you'll turn off by their price
I was tempted to try just for the sake of experiencing such huge melons. She kept calling out to me in mandarin (so she obviously knows i'm not tourist).

Still considering....

Having said dat i dun tink level 3/4 is very badly chop cos i went before last year and their prices abt the same as adelphi and other places dat i have been (which have been closed by now).
Old 16-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Ricking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

gonna try there one of these days....at least not so many locals around....feel like a foreigners is safer...like the NaNa plaza in BK....which one do FJ and no FJ one? I want a place to Fuck.
Old 17-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
avatar9021 is Cool - loads of Potential

There is a PRC girl there whom I have visited many times.She in singapore for 4 years liao and she is a PR.She gives me good service.not a time watcher.she charge me 100 for everything plus entrance fee damn cheap.But thats only if ure a regular.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Prices is negotiable & best u go in off-peak in the afternoon then u got higher bargaining power.

usually weekdays they 'par bung' during day time. i always wonder how they r gonna get their business cos who will go OT on weekdays, not even tourists.
typically they will show u their price list ... if they see u find d $60 (or thereabt) hourly rate too ex, they will ask if u r a local ... then will try to give u 'local rates', usually $45-50. if they r desperate for biz, may even quote u $40 (but quite rare). usually if on weekends, whr biz is brisk they wont bother to give u much discounts.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ssfxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was nvr offered discount on the entrance fees even on wkdays... dunno why...
Old 24-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssfxxx View Post
I was nvr offered discount on the entrance fees even on wkdays... dunno why...
ermm ... r u a local or do u look like a foreigner? juz show them d 'wah, too expensive for one hour massage lah' kinda look ... or juz ask them directly if cheaper for locals ... or tell them other shops offer u onli $xx/hr ... they will likely give u discounts. if they r reluctant, i sugg u juz dont patronise.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 31-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
disruptorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think OT massage + specials prices have been reduced nowadays.was there last week with coupla my friends.went around asking prices of "full services " most of them quoted 130 to 150 with couple of them agreeing for 100 n 120. Pretty sexy looking ladies too. Will go back n do an FR once my vitamin M replenishes D
Old 31-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuangFai View Post
Just passed by OT today. The 4th level girls are chio. something between SYT and MILF.
bro you refer to the 4th level joint near lift?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1