The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 07-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Is it prc yoyo?from far look like japanese lady.very fair.every man dream of her😄
Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post

can bros fill up who's at where...

2 - Tina
7 - Paris
bro, which shop is this Yo Yo in the map? her working time?
Old 07-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues View Post
Came back from the worst session i ever had at OT.

Arrived around 1.30pm, decided to walk around to see who's around. Most shops were closed except for a few on the 3rd and 4th level.

Eventually chose this girl at a level three shop in the corner, under the escalator. Saw her face without mask and looked quite young and pretty so decided to give it a go. Was quoted 150 for full service but nego down to 130. Requested to pay upfront and I did (big mistake).

Entered the room around 1.50 (there was a clock on the wall) and she ask me to strip first while she go prepare. Around 1.55 she came and strip. Really nice body, slim and fair. Tits were a slight disappointment as much smaller than outside but with nice suckable nipples. She said her name was xi xi (?), 19 years old from Taiwan, and only work for about 6 months (how true it is i dunno, but she does look very young). So far so good, but things went quickly downhill.

She started with the normal foreplay, suck your nips and short HJ before caps on. First position was cowgirl. She allow sucking of her tits but a few movements later she say change to missionary. During changing she mentioned that my cock is different shape from others and cause her pain. My small bro does indeed curve downwards, but previous FL have never complain before. In fact some even said its better for doggy cos more shiok for them lol.

So we changed to missionary. Thrust a few times she again complain pain and want to finish with HJ. I insist we do doggy so she got into standing doggy. At this point alr feel a bit not happy, but was thinking if the doggy was good just let it go. Was starting to get into the rhythm for doggy when she suddenly push back and say very pain, need to go back to cowgirl and ask me to lie down.

Alr very pissed at this point, want to just cum and get out. When i lie down she say i finish you with BJ or HJ cos time is up. like wtf? only poke less than times in each position tell me time up?? She say you paid the cheaper price so need to faster end. Damn pissed alr so just say HJ. She was very rough and fast to quickly make me cum. After the deed i wanted to take more wet wipes to clean and her face like not happy lol.

Got dressed and when leaving saw the clock, was only 2.10. So total action time was only 10-15 mins. Best part of this whole affair, when i was leaving she passed me the tissues used to clean stuffed in some used instant coffee packet and ask me to throw outside. At this point just wanted to laugh alr, the whole affair so ridiculous.

Sorry for this long essay bros, and thanks if you've read till here. But just wanted to share so that no one will fall into this trap like me. I'm quite new to chionging so i wanted to ask the more experience bros here if there was some miscomm in our service expectations. I know i shouldn't have paid upfront if possible but was there something else i did wrong?

To her credit, she's really quite young and sweet looking. Probably will suit some bros here. If you do visit her, do give her a super hard ramming for me haha.

Cheers bros.
Funny lei? Actually u allowed her to do such things. For me, very simple. Just ram till she knocked out. 😆
Old 07-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:

Arrived around 1.30pm, decided to walk around to see who's around. Most shops were closed except for a few on the 3rd and 4th level.

Eventually chose this girl at a level three shop in the corner, under the escalator. Saw her face without mask and looked quite young and pretty so decided to give it a go. Was quoted 150 for full service but nego down to 130. Requested to pay upfront and I did (big mistake).

Entered the room around 1.50 (there was a clock on the wall) and she ask me to strip first while she go prepare. Around 1.55 she came and strip. Really nice body, slim and fair. Tits were a slight disappointment as much smaller than outside but with nice suckable nipples. She said her name was xi xi (?), 19 years old from Taiwan, and only work for about 6 months (how true it is i dunno, but she does look very young). So far so good, but things went quickly downhill.

She started with the normal foreplay, suck your nips and short HJ before caps on. First position was cowgirl. She allow sucking of her tits but a few movements later she say change to missionary. During changing she mentioned that my cock is different shape from others and cause her pain. My small bro does indeed curve downwards, but previous FL have never complain before. In fact some even said its better for doggy cos more shiok for them lol.

So we changed to missionary. Thrust a few times she again complain pain and want to finish with HJ. I insist we do doggy so she got into standing doggy. At this point alr feel a bit not happy, but was thinking if the doggy was good just let it go. Was starting to get into the rhythm for doggy when she suddenly push back and say very pain, need to go back to cowgirl and ask me to lie down.

Alr very pissed at this point, want to just cum and get out. When i lie down she say i finish you with BJ or HJ cos time is up. like wtf? only poke less than times in each position tell me time up?? She say you paid the cheaper price so need to faster end. Damn pissed alr so just say HJ. She was very rough and fast to quickly make me cum. After the deed i wanted to take more wet wipes to clean and her face like not happy lol.

Got dressed and when leaving saw the clock, was only 2.10. So total action time was only 10-15 mins. Best part of this whole affair, when i was leaving she passed me the tissues used to clean stuffed in some used instant coffee packet and ask me to throw outside. At this point just wanted to laugh alr, the whole affair so ridiculous.

Sorry for this long essay bros, and thanks if you've read till here. But just wanted to share so that no one will fall into this trap like me. I'm quite new to chionging so i wanted to ask the more experience bros here if there was some miscomm in our service expectations. I know i shouldn't have paid upfront if possible but was there something else i did wrong?

To her credit, she's really quite young and sweet looking. Probably will suit some bros here. If you do visit her, do give her a super hard ramming for me haha.

Cheers bros.
if even if you pay $150, most will try to end it within 15-20 mins also. dun expect too much. most of them are used to getting 200 and above already. all will need pay upfront one lah, not only her.

tried 1-2, give 150 already. then once inside they will say can give 50 more ? will give even better service. i was thinking wtf, take 150 already then chut this kind of pattern. like hinting no give 50 more service won't be guaranteed anymore.

now geylang is closed, the ball is in their court, good luck.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

There used to be ppl available even at 5am. Can check if they still are? Anyone knows?
Old 08-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
if even if you pay $150, most will try to end it within 15-20 mins also. dun expect too much. most of them are used to getting 200 and above already. all will need pay upfront one lah, not only her.

tried 1-2, give 150 already. then once inside they will say can give 50 more ? will give even better service. i was thinking wtf, take 150 already then chut this kind of pattern. like hinting no give 50 more service won't be guaranteed anymore.

now geylang is closed, the ball is in their court, good luck.
that is why some online fls more value for money
even if we have to book in advance for time slot for online fl it is still better value for money than orchard towers
like i said in my earlier posts orchard towers is expensive ,most if not all girls allow maximum 30 mins and it is meant more for ang moh mat salleh market
Old 08-11-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
There used to be ppl available even at 5am. Can check if they still are? Anyone knows?
you can try viet may , she sleeps in her shop every night, the shop is her home
Old 08-11-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
bro, which shop is this Yo Yo in the map? her working time?
bro prc yoyo is at level one corner shop besides mary shop, she works from 5pm to 11pm
Old 08-11-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

E

Cheers bros.
for these girls 150 or 200 is peanuts, before covid 19 the ang mohs were paying them 300 for hj ,400 for bj and 500 for fj
so bro dun expect too much from ot girls
online fl more value for money .cheers
Old 08-11-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Not everybody is fined $10K...... only those repeat offenders and caught redhanded in the act will get the highest possible fine.

Most of those ladies in OT are oredi "new" citizens or PRs so gahmen not so keen on prosecuting them.

Even those that customer give statement against her..... will not get fine so heavy. And there are some who engage lawyer and claim trial..... and the police drop charges and give warning only.
most of them married to singaporean husbands
ivy told me not to call her after 1am, every night she goes home to see her husband in bishan
Old 08-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in early months after re-open from lockdown the girls willing to accept below $150 as ang-moh carrots no longer return

but now without geylang & limited FLs hungry local dicks (like myself ) have limited choice so flock to MPs, even those quiet areas (milf only) also revival

u can see even txxxli become keen topic here, post covid she's just a quickie $100 cum-dump

unfortunately now is turning from dick-market to pussy-market so prices are jacked up
Old 08-11-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
most of them married to singaporean husbands
ivy told me not to call her after 1am, every night she goes home to see her husband in bishan
Do Their husbands know they are doing this ?
Old 08-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
you can try viet may , she sleeps in her shop every night, the shop is her home
Can I ask which is her shop bro?
Old 08-11-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
that is why some online fls more value for money
even if we have to book in advance for time slot for online fl it is still better value for money than orchard towers
like i said in my earlier posts orchard towers is expensive ,most if not all girls allow maximum 30 mins and it is meant more for ang moh mat salleh market
agree bro. Since GL still close, online FL more value for money than ML.
Old 08-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Do Their husbands know they are doing this ?
Is Ivy the Cambodian girl at level 2? Just did her on Friday. Curious also if they have husbands and how they hide it from them
Old 08-11-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

You all still wasting money in OT ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1