The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Yo Bro,
Unfortunately, I have not been to the jewel joint thus far. No intention to do so in the near future.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healman View Post
Bro... Did you went to the jewel joint before? If yes, how is it compare to TC?
Old 21-11-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 9
blademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to all

Anyone can PM the new TC shop location? Used to patronize there, tried T******y before..
Old 21-11-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
They moved but within 10-15min walking dist from farrer park mrt if by public transport. New place cleaner better n looks bigger. The same 5ml on d menu.
Wondering how is the new set up? Changing and shower facilities are far from rooms? Cos based on our bro FR, seems like need to use the stairs?
Old 21-11-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Go read my FR which can still be seen on Page 57, and even earlier posts from other Bros.
Don't expect to be spoon-fed.

While their setup may not be ideal, we get more privacy in return, "as the symphony of pleasure is being played".
So, give and take.

Be a real man, walk through the front door, pay your respects to the goddess "receptionist", give her your coins + time, and explore the playground yourself.

A summary of my week thus far :
* Nov 16 : FJ with Eva @ TCS (Central) ... Selective sharing of contact possible
* Nov 17 : RTF with TT @ Sin Ming (North)... Selective sharing of contact possible
* Nov 18 : Walking around Boon Lay and Jurong West to check out playgrounds
* Nov 19 : RTF with ML turned FB (East). Contact cannot be shared.
* Nov 20 : very good oil massage, plus breast massage, HJ, squeezing and licking of C cup buns, plus painting of laser trimmed pussy, of a 27 yo ML who is petite and slim (Central Western). Contact cannot be shared.
* Nov 21 : Scheduled a battle with a slim Nuru ML ... Got activated to feed her
* Nov 22 : not decided ... should I check out joints at West Coast, Balestier, Upper Paya Lebar, or near Tiong Bahru ? Any suggestions ?

Have a good weekend, people. Stay healthy, be happy.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer09 View Post
Wondering how is the new set up? Changing and shower facilities are far from rooms? Cos based on our bro FR, seems like need to use the stairs?
Old 21-11-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Wah bro I like your busy schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Go read my FR which can still be seen on Page 57, and even earlier posts from other Bros.

While their setup may not be ideal, we get more privacy in return, "as the symphony of pleasure is being played".
So, give and take.

Be a real man, walk through the front door, pay your respects to the goddess "receptionist", give her your coins + time, and explore the playground yourself.

* Nov 16 : FJ with Eva @ TCS (Central) ... Selective sharing of contact possible
* Nov 17 : RTF with TT @ Sin Ming (North)... Selective sharing of contact possible
* Nov 20 : very good oil massage, plus breast massage, HJ, squeezing and licking of C cup buns, plus painting of laser trimmed pussy, of a 27 yo ML who is petite and slim (Central Western). Contact cannot be shared.
* Nov 22 : not decided ... should I check out joints at West Coast, Balestier, Upper Paya Lebar, or near Tiong Bahru ? Any suggestions ?

Old 21-11-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This new shop is a Viet joint like Radiant. Jewel is cheaper with entrance 30 for 30mins. FJ is 100 and quality of ML there is soso. All are slight plump and I tried a MILF which not worth to get the contacts due to the look. Quoted 150 but tell her 100 and she agree. FJ is pretty good as her pussy is extremely wet and tight. Cons is her looks and body is slight plump. There are others better looking ones but still all are short and plump. Old HT beauty also same quality as this. LOL
Bro, u refering to the D****** "jewel" few units from old tc? Didnt know they have 30 for 30mins quicky. MILF look soso but fj pleasing n guite gd.
Old 21-11-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TCS still provides same old services n same 5 goddess on menu at new place but now with 4 rooms upstair so more privacy for the couple as compared to curtain setup at old upl place at least u dont get to hear moans from next cube.

Last edited by 4EyeRat; 21-11-2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old 21-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Got it bro. Was kinda confused about the cleansing area and “stairs” part initially.

Will pop by next week.

Quote:

So, give and take.

Old 21-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Good to have the room settings back. Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
TCS still provides same old services n same 5 goddess on menu at new place but now with 4 rooms upstair so more privacy for the couple as compared to curtain setup at old upl place at least u dont get to hear moans from next cube.
Old 21-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

So, give and take.

Ah Eva is good
Old 22-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hornymonkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys any review for Yu*n D*o behind city plaza?
Old 22-11-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymonkee View Post
Total clean joint and free parking.
Old 24-11-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy13 View Post
Know a place northeast sg not far from Paya Lebar. Local sg malay and Chinese ladies. Very yummy brown sugars hahaha
bro can pm? interested
Old 24-11-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
Total clean joint and free parking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymonkee View Post
Is a super duper clean spa. ML Linda is really good in massage but always fully booked.
Old 24-11-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy13 View Post
Know a place northeast sg not far from Paya Lebar. Local sg malay and Chinese ladies. Very yummy brown sugars hahaha
Hi bro,

can share ctc?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1