The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post

chinese and indian milf
level 1
The PRC in the second photo is Bobo ?
Old 16-11-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quickiemaster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

That's not the bobo i bonked....the bobo i bonked is young, slim, tall but a bit enchanced boobs but still good to pump and suck. Too bad we cannot make too much noise coz the shops are joined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Old 16-11-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nope, not Bobo.
Old 16-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Many MP were closed today... saw xq shop was open after walking past it a few times, decided to try her for once.... was not disappointed.. she is chatty and friendly, very different from other ML... fingered her while she BJ and HJ me til release hehe
To date tasted 4 MLs,
Only XQ french and let finger fuck.
Worst is top floor outside wc,
Total waste of uncle yusof.
Old 16-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
She's a vietnamese. There was once she caught my attention when she wore a low cut dress with her boobs almost spilling out. Inside the shop, I started asking about the rates and while answering, both her hands were behind her and I heard a familiar "click" from her back of her bra being released.

The rest was history....
Service good?
Old 17-11-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Playmode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post

chinese and indian milf
level 1
Can FJ without condom?
Old 17-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Rtf XQ yesterday,
Looks chio in bright blue dress.

When walking to her shop,
Her glass door was shut.
A guy push open and enter,
Thought she screw up so walk away.
All clear so I enter.
When inside in the room with her,
Very sure I heard people pushing the glass door.
Dunno if she heard too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilust View Post
I don't understand why some ppl lurking the area, then either enter randomly askong stupidbquestion or banging on closed door.
100% not mata, just random idiots.
i was on the receiving end a few times with xq and joey. door open and saw a guy standing directly outside the door or hidding at a corner, some rushed over the moment he saw me coming out. really gave me a scare, thought was av.

got scare by banging on locked doors before too when with xq. don't understand why they need to do that especially when it's locked, why can't they just wait.
Old 17-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjay01 View Post
Hi all, kinda new to this, tried the 3rd floor corner milf n toilet unit coco before. If u need some really solid massage then the corner unit is highly recommended ( i forgot to ask for her name sorry ). Wanna visit xq next but her unit always closed. Should be fully booked lor sian. Not sure if anyone willing to share contact for her.. help a bro out i guess. Thanks!
3rd floor corner milf with good massage is elena.
Old 17-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The building management appears to be installing additional CCTVs, especially monitoring the MPs. One of the cameras right outside XQ's unit. Don't believe can go and read the management meeting minutes on the notice board.
Old 17-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
The building management appears to be installing additional CCTVs, especially monitoring the MPs. One of the cameras right outside XQ's unit. Don't believe can go and read the management meeting minutes on the notice board.
all along have one cctv just outside xq unit, on the right side towards the carpark. you mean they going to install one more cctv outside her unit, making a total of 2?
Old 17-11-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
all along have one cctv just outside xq unit, on the right side towards the carpark. you mean they going to install one more cctv outside her unit, making a total of 2?
No idea where it's looking but could be effective deterrent for some. 5th floor Michelle's own cameras also moved indoors. Thing is when you look at all the cameras mounted on the ceilings, you have no idea whether it belongs to the building management or some is actually put up by the shops themselves.
Old 17-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
No idea where it's looking but could be effective deterrent for some. 5th floor Michelle's own cameras also moved indoors. Thing is when you look at all the cameras mounted on the ceilings, you have no idea whether it belongs to the building management or some is actually put up by the shops themselves.
the cctv you referring to outside xq unit is the big black round one mounted on the ceiling along the corridor on the right side of her unit towards the carpark? if yes, that belongs to the building management and had been there since she moved over. didn't take notice of any new cctvs outside xq unit when i visit her end last week.

those put up by shops most of the time looks different from those from building or police.
Old 17-11-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Nope, they are installing new cameras these few days. I just happened to saw it when it was being installed right outside XQ's unit.
Old 17-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nope, not Bobo.
What’s the name of this PRC?
Old 17-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ghost1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got xq contact can share? Went down waited 90min never even see the door open...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread