The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Hahaha ... Indeed.
I am speaking from my personal experiences.

Many freeloaders/free riders and junior ones with low power have more patterns than badminton (a Singaporean way of saying things), with the ultimate aim of soliciting free contacts (tested/tried/QCed by me with my own hard earned cash).
Ended up my mailbox is always full and I need to waste precious time deleting PMs.

For the previous sharing of my experiences around Singapore (deemed to be advertising -- I think I can work for Singapore Domestic Tourism Board lol), I have been rather patient and kind to some freeloaders and junior Bros with low points, and bothered to give them a decent reply to say no.
But I am under no obligation to do so, because I had already stated my ground rules in earlier posts about who is qualified to PM me for contacts.

I do get to know some senior Bros here with whom we had further conversations and exchanges, and I appreciate their friendship.
These Bros know the quality of the contacts that I share around Singapore : be it pure hard massage, massage with GQ, Nuru, up to full service, because they tried and tasted the good stuff.
I just tell them the plain facts and let them go check out and see if the ML is their cup of tea. 99.99% tried and gave positive feedback (cannot please all).

To these Bros, very happy to know you and we can keep in touch via Telegram (if you let me know your Telegram nick).

I had a fruitful day yesterday (31st Oct) ...
* Afternoon : I had 1.5 hrs of very good oil massage + HJ (ML was pretty and sklllful but could not get me to release, thanks to my JG maintenance) for a good price.
* Night : Booked an appt with a voluptuous ML (someone I bonked for many times) and had yet another great massage+HDLY+pumping session. . She commented that my skills have gone up by another notch (thanks to my JG MLs again) and she liked my waxing ... Total damage is again reasonable and in the 1xx range.

No intention to share the above ML contacts with anyone, who do not already know them.
This is just to tell people that there are good MLs out there who provide quality service while not bursting the bank account.
We have to protect these playgrounds -- the remaining frontiers that keep us happy and fulfilled in a stressful Singapore.

Happy Sunday, people.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Totally agree with what you said about freeloaders here. Just too many people asking for contacts but not sharing anything.
Old 01-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Randomly popped by this joint today for a massage somewhere at central area and was assigned to this PRC ML M**o. Maybe 20-30 years old? Can’t really tell from the mask, but def not old. Massage was not bad for her small frame but asked me to extend a couple of times which was a bit irritating. Nevertheless, massage got quite good teasing. When she bends over to massage lower back her boobs will coincidentally brush your face haha and she did it a few times. When massage the thighs will also have brushes to the family jewels. After turn over, standard gq and sop after with top roaming only.

Happy to exchange ctc with bros here.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanehxmmlover View Post
Hi bros, I recently used michat search ppl nearby function and chanced upon a viet masseuse based in amk. Added her. Cindy with damn big tits. Looks tempting, wanted to try her. But not sure if worth or not. Any bros here tried her before? Not sure if it’s the same cindy mentioned by some bros on this thread.
Please pm..
Old 01-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore **[/B][/I]
So you are a Street Walker? Hahaahahha
Last time in GL, we have WL standing on the streets and sometimes they walk around standing at various locations for pick up. We call them SW
Old 02-11-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tbh Cindy & Co. rushed job and ex. i never rtf
Old 02-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

I walk a lot.
Yesterday (1st Nov) afternoon, I walked from Grandlink Square down the entire stretch of Geylang Road.
But I don't stand for pick up, though some MLs commented that I have the skills to be a duck (because they were too shiok and lost for words ...)

You guys can call me Gump. Forrest Uncle Gump. LOL.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
So you are a Street Walker? Hahaahahha
Last time in GL, we have WL standing on the streets and sometimes they walk around standing at various locations for pick up. We call them SW
Old 02-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need a real massage badly today, so going to try Sxxxxxxn Spa with their normal package. Hopefully they will not hard sell their “upgrade” package.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I walk a lot.
Yesterday (1st Nov) afternoon, I walked from Grandlink Square down the entire stretch of Geylang Road.
But I don't stand for pick up, though some MLs commented that I have the skills to be a duck (because they were too shiok and lost for words ...)

You guys can call me Gump. Forrest Uncle Gump. LOL.

Hi Uncle Gump,

You should consider getting the healthy 365 apps, they reward you with every 10k steps

Glad u took my coining of your name SW in a good light
Old 02-11-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
amteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks to Bro Zebrazeus and fellow bros for the intro.

Had a session with MILF Linda and everything reported so far is true.

Looks wise, I won't complain since it is not a major factor. Two other ladies in the shop is Coco and Apple. What I like is the local flavour and able to click. Could be a Singaporean or Malaysian. Respectable boobs and small nips.

Massage is good by my standard as it helped relieve my tight tendons and joints. Her skills level are there with sufficient strength. I left a very relaxed customer.

Standard rates apply. Value for money. If you are in the vicinity, do try out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher99 View Post
Hi Zebrazeus

Thanks for sharing contact

FR on Linda
On Monday night I went straight to the place mentioned by bro Zebrazeu. Massage bed wiyh drawing curtains only. Londa is a nice lady and she usher me in. If you are into MILF,
She is fair amd can say well maintain the looks.

Looks: 5.5
Boobs: Bcup ( nipples pinkish colour)
Massage: 7.5/10( hard massage and she knows her stuff quite well)
HJ; 8/10

Well I might go back for the massage.

Last edited by amteel; 02-11-2020 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

** This post may be deleted by me or by the mod at any time. Read at your own risk.**

After my Jumanji adventure in the East on Sunday night, yesterday morning I did a self check of my ammo and weapon. Still able to combat like Rambo.
Got a message from L___, and decided to see her tonight.

Long story short, 3600 seconds of pure bliss, including superb oil massage, head/scalp + neck massage and weapon oiling+cleaning while listening to music from the land of the blue dragon, and looking at ________
Left the place a happy soldier. Mission accomplished.
The end.

Old 04-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
** This post may be deleted by me or by the mod at any time. Read at your own risk.**

After my Jumanji adventure in the East on Sunday night, yesterday morning I did a self check of my ammo and weapon. Still able to combat like Rambo.
Got a message from L___, and decided to see her tonight.

Long story short, 3600 seconds of pure bliss, including superb oil massage, head/scalp + neck massage and weapon oiling+cleaning while listening to music from the land of the blue dragon, and looking at ________
Left the place a happy soldier. Mission accomplished.
The end.

i like how u describe about the music source lol.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can anyone share fr/comment on this spa-looks very cooling with individual room?

Cxxxl Spa @AMk ave 10
Old 05-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPIOKOSONG View Post
can anyone share fr/comment on this spa-looks very cooling with individual room?

Cxxxl Spa @AMk ave 10
Why not you try and let’s us know?
Old 05-11-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just tried sxxxxxxxx spa had Ixx massage me.
Price wise it's standard but her service is top notch I feel. Finger my ass play my balls and dick for 20mins
Big jugs milf.... Worth trying this place but won't go regularly. Got a few hot chicks there but dk the name. I believe many other bros explored as well
Old 05-11-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northyboy View Post
Just tried sxxxxxxxx spa had Ixx massage me.
Price wise it's standard but her service is top notch I feel. Finger my ass play my balls and dick for 20mins
Big jugs milf.... Worth trying this place but won't go regularly. Got a few hot chicks there but dk the name. I believe many other bros explored as well
this place quite pricey. the entrance is those above avg price which i wouldnt recommend. tried it once and nope.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread