The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
CCTVs at Commercial Bldgs

Just heard some news from friends working in MCSTs in commercial buildings. Although most buildings have their own CCTVs installed.... the police wants to install their own Polcam inside the buildings especially near "units" of special interest. This Polcams are for the police own usesage and separate from the buildings monitoring systems.
Old 19-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Zerp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CCTVs at Commercial Bldgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Just heard some news from friends working in MCSTs in commercial buildings. Although most buildings have their own CCTVs installed.... the police wants to install their own Polcam inside the buildings especially near "units" of special interest. This Polcams are for the police own usesage and separate from the buildings monitoring systems.
Wear cap and face mask, you are almost unrecognizable. Unless they have safe entry, then it is tricky
Old 19-11-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerp View Post
Wear cap and face mask, you are almost unrecognizable. Unless they have safe entry, then it is tricky
No point, they are not interested in you or any other customer. If anything , the police are only interested in monitoring and then busting the shop.

But i find this idea bizarre .....what if next time the shop unit change owner and nature of business - and the cctv still pointed at them??
Old 20-11-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
PoliceOfficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
No point, they are not interested in you or any other customer. If anything , the police are only interested in monitoring and then busting the shop.

But i find this idea bizarre .....what if next time the shop unit change owner and nature of business - and the cctv still pointed at them??
That is true, we only will handcuff those who damage public property, these ML are private property, we couldn't care less, carry on your routine essential needs.

This message is proudly brought to you by the Singapore Police Academy
Old 20-11-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Oredi implemented at Parklane & GM. Can see these Polcams are different from the normal cctvs. Big white round base with black domes and SPF logo. But I think they cannot suka suka install in any commercial building as they wish unless that building owner/management gives approval.
Old 20-11-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

This is not a new practice. Same thing happened at Fortune Centre during its heydays, one cam was installed outside each of the MP. After that the raids became more frequent causing these MPs to start moving out and FC became the ghost town it is today.
Old 20-11-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yenshuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Oredi implemented at Parklane & GM. Can see these Polcams are different from the normal cctvs. Big white round base with black domes and SPF logo. But I think they cannot suka suka install in any commercial building as they wish unless that building owner/management gives approval.
Do building owner/management have a choice?
Old 20-11-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Install inside MPs better.
Can have "live" footage of sizzling actions
Old 21-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenshuimaster View Post
Do building owner/management have a choice?
The building owners have the legal rights to say NO to the installation of Polcams inside their premises. And I know of several such owners who have refused permission to the police and urged them to work with the buildings' security instead.

What I understand of the situation is that for some buildings where the police had to conduct raids repeatedly, the owners are coerced into letting the police to install Polcams by threat of prosecuting the building owners / management of complicity and accomplie by knowingly allowing their premises to be used for criminal / vice / illegal activities. In exchange for not prosecuting them, the owners / management lanlan have to let the police have their way.
Old 21-11-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Let mata installing cctv right infront of the shop is as good as chasing tge tenants to move
Old 21-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliceOfficer View Post
That is true, we only will handcuff those who damage public property, these ML are private property, we couldn't care less, carry on your routine essential needs.

This message is proudly brought to you by the Singapore Police Academy
Hahahaa Police Academy, still a trainee ah? Know how to handle a pistol?
Old 22-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuayTutu View Post
Hahahaa Police Academy, still a trainee ah? Know how to handle a pistol?
Police Academy? Still living in the past century?
Police Academy already closed down since donkey yesrs ago.
Now police recruits are trained at TRACOM at the HomeTeam Academy in Choa Chu Kang.
Old 23-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
What I understand of the situation is that for some buildings where the police had to conduct raids repeatedly, the owners are coerced into letting the police to install Polcams by threat of prosecuting the building owners / management of complicity and accomplie by knowingly allowing their premises to be used for criminal / vice / illegal activities. In exchange for not prosecuting them, the owners / management lanlan have to let the police have their way.
Not easy to prosecute the owners..... afaik there was only 1 successful conviction (Shing hotel in Kitchener rd) in the past 10 yrs although several cases went to court. The rap is usually pushed to the employees, property agents or tua pek kongs.
Old 25-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

lol make sg a bad place for business
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1