The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 30-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Sillypore movie tickets was S$12...in fact i rarely have time to watch a movie,only in Batam,hehehe... If there is time,a good movie screening in Batam is definitely worth the watch. And at a much lower expense.
Bro nono, agreee with u the ridiculous movie prices in sinkieland. Never watch movie here. But to me, in jb also can watch very cheap movies. Wednesdays usually is their movie day and depends on cinema, their tickets can cost between rm9.43 to rm 10, which is very similar to batam ticket prices. About $3-3.30 sg price.
Got tgv cinemas n mbo cinemas. Am a movie buff over there. Hehe.

Regards.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
@nono1973
Just wanna ask if u had stayed at Dju Dju hotel before which is near Formosa hotel? Im planning to stay there. Its very affordable, hope the rooms are ok?
Regards.
i rather stay at hana hotel instead if dju dju..Dju Dju hotel is about the same price or cheaper by few dollars only compare to hana hotel...Dju2 hotel do not have security guard...So i dont recommed to stay there..
Old 01-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Was at Batam thursday. Raining heavily. Long Q for teksi. They are king during rainy season. They know we need them. I knew this time round teksi sure carrot cake me. Keep bla bla bla bla...banjir sini sana bang. Kereta rosak. Terpaksa jalan lain tempat lalu batu ampar. Jauh bang. Finally told me i need to top up another 40k. So lan lan paid 100k. Dont wish to be thrown out and left me wet cos was still raining heavily. Luckily he played this song in his car to cool me down. One of my favourites Malay singer SLAM though is not indon song:

Old 01-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ya
This is the highest risk IMHO.
highest risk 4 me is she cm aldy no wan go back...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Most hotel in batam allow girls...
eh? I tht shld b all hotels in btm allow all gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Let me just add,Harmoni hotel is also a 4 starred hotel that is near to NED. NED stands for Nagoya Entertainment District.

Just don't mix it up with their other 4 starred hotel branch, Harmoni Suite & Harmoni One.
clever la! 3 of tis 4 star hotel w similar name,mus reli watch out not not 2 mix up as they are all in 3 different parts of btm...lol
Old 01-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Nope,its not of any hassle for me. I would have just replied you "no,its not any hassle for myself" and then close my reply to you. But you may ask me again in your next post, "why so?"...so i replied further.
for sake of nt wasting forum thread space?

Quote:
A good question,it shows you read at least my previous last few summaries that my girl/s were mainly outsourced (kind-of) out of Batam nowaday. If you were to read beyond my last few summaries (especially the beginning ones),you may also learn that i allow my Batam trips over the past years to pay for itself. (some bros who joined me in my Batam trips will be able to understand better)
Oh ya,letting yr chionging pay 4 yr chionging,end up u onli either pay veri little 2 nothing.

enjoy the best of everthg inn btm,yet b payin almost nothg. Onli u can tink of such thg....lol

But like tat not stress meh?

Quote:
In a way,if i allow the girl to come to Singapore,then i will have to "pay",which will not be quite in line of with what i have always been doing when i 1st decide to step into Batam. On top of those mentioned,do you know :
Free free free!!

U & yr sustainable chionging. Onli u can tink of tis kind of thg...lol

Quote:
1. Most Indonesian do not need a passport to travel within Indonesia land? (they use their IDs)
ya,they travel ard indo land with their id card by bking thru travel agencies. U got notice major cities in indo land were quite empty out during hari raya time & towards end of ramadan?

Quote:
2. Domestic flights within Indonesia is really quite convenient? (and inexpensive too)
Took mayb an hr or 2,if long distance mayb 3 hrs,but their airport inside quite rojak leh...

Quote:
3. Most Indonesian do not hold a passport to travel out of Indonesia?
Quote:
4. Making a passport for Indonesian to travel out of their country is quite expensive? (and can be a real hassle too)
Mani indonesian themself aso hvn't got the chance 2 tour all of their own land, let alone out of it.

Quote:
5. Most Indonesian girls who already have a passport most likely already quite "experience",which i do NOT really like.
Lol...being Sexperience wld mean their pussy no longer as tight,mayb blow whistle inside can aso hear got echo cm out leh...lol. Indo ger more knwn 4 their veri tight pussies...on,i meanin is vaginal pussies hor,not pussy cat pussies hor...lol.

mani indo ger cm until 2 m'sia & sg 2 work,one day serve so mani customers in a day 2 earn as much as possible,hw can nt 'loose' tere...lol. In btm they onli mayb serve 1 or 2 cust a day,smtime even 1 cust every few days 2 a week.

Sm more sm gers can stil do bbbj w their pussy leh...lol

Quote:
If out of 100 Indonesians,only 2 or 3 owns a passport,i would be limiting my own choices. If i allow my girl to land in Singapore,i also runs the risk of her getting reject entry into Singapore immigration custom. Those chances might look seemingly low but my chances of getting thru Batam custom and not getting rejected entry is definitely higher than her getting into Singapore. Right?
ya,i agree w u on tis 1. U bk hotel rm aldy in sg, sekali yr ger kena reject entry,yr hotel rm in sg & ani money u paid upfront all go dwn the drain leh.

Quote:
There are of course many more reason/s to add,but the above stated is already enough to cause me drastic-enough hassle if my girls were to land in Singapore,hehehe...PAY and confirm 100% to get "something" good versus PAY and runs the probably likelihood of getting "nothing" at all and/or something less good,...which is better?
well-said! i'll rather pay & at least get smthg,even if it's not up 2 expectation rather than pay $ & yet end w getting nothg. If i pay & get smthg good,tat's of course lagi better la...lol,who no wan tat?

tis kind of reasons i can add more 4 u,plz no tell me hotel in sg is cheaper than btm hor.

food in sg aso nt as cheap,even if i talkin is hawker food.

later my ger say she wan go sopping,then die liao lor...lol...& being a man,cnt always say no let her go,rite?

worse is later she meet her other frens & decide to work in GL sg together,& 'jump arrowplane' dn't wan 2 go back indo,then lagi jia lat...lol. (& worst, got caught by sg polisi)

Mani risk factor is one thg & everthg from accommodation,spending & daily necessities ,compare sg 2 btm,which is more expensive? no need much $ to make the btm world go round,but in sg,tons of $ needed 2 make it go round.

i aso rather go btm,& it'd b much more stress free!!

Quote:
I analyzed hence I made my choice.

Nice music video below,enjoy and have a good day!

nice video,nice song! & a wise choice!

Realize u onli pick the best (yr suitable).
Old 01-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty1234 View Post
Long weekend over. Missed a good chance
if u inexperience person in btm,u missed a good chance 2 hit the rock hard ovr last LWE bcs its hari raya, if u experience person in btm,aniday aso a good chance la.

It's like gng 2 china 2 chiong durin cny, mainly the experienced get 2 catch better fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
God been good to me. Nowadays slow down abit in cheonging scene. If at btm just join kakies for seafood and drinks and go for massage.
brother,got age liao...good frens tend 2 get lesser & lesser ovr time la...mus always catch up w old 1 & make new 1 lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
50 yrs? I dont think uncle like me still around by then.
ai yo brother,u cannot catch my joking ah? 50+ yrs later,mani of here reading tis tread mostly aldy becming like "good brother". i bet u knw wat i mean by 'Good Brother' rite? The futuristic btm trip is 4 wen we all becoming like 'good brother' la...

who knws,havnt 50 year,we aldy go btm together tere sit outside hotel play chess liao...lol

ani 1 cumming?

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=155...postcount=5605
Old 01-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Rickylim1811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I will be going to Batam next week and it will be my first trip there. Can any good brothers recommend any good massage (with special) near to Nagoya?
Old 01-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
haven4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Delta Massage. Behind Nagoya Hill mall
Old 02-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paidforsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just arrived in Batam and in a hotel atm, how can i find chinese indo girl? I asked hotel staff, he said its hard to find chinese hooker.

If any of you know, private message me please.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5840 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylim1811 View Post
Hi,
I will be going to Batam next week and it will be my first trip there. Can any good brothers recommend any good massage (with special) near to Nagoya?
Do a search in the thread for "massage" and "special" or just "massage" and then spend 20-30 minutes screening the messages that are listed out.
You will do a favour to yourself... Lots to learn from what has been posted here.
There's nothing which can turn down people more than someone writing "I have no time to waste, to scroll down and read many posts, so please save me this effort and tell me exactly what I want to know".
Why people should spend the additional time to repeat what they have written before already, to benefit someone who does not want to spend HIS precious time?

Sorry for lecturing. I cannot refrain.
However, ANY massage behind Utama Hotel is with special. I had a good experience at Sweet Massage, but I guess there are many which are equivalent.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Rickylim1811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro. will do that.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadecup View Post
Any bro got any bad gal pls share here. Thanks.
Its often good to share lousy bad girl's name (photo or whatever info) in the open public,so that other bros may not be caught in those "traps" again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
(...That's very useful for everyone here. I believe that the majority of fails are not reported, and people may tend to believe that "shit does NOT happen". It happens indeed.)
Its useful ONLY if one reads back to find out more,useless and rightfully deserving lesson for those who dont (read). Most "shits" mostly happened to those who arent prepared,hehehe...in the entertanment scene,many a time it doesnt happen does not mean it wont happen. It didnt happen becos the right time,the right place and the right person has not been "locked on" by the situation.

My theory is like,a single man goes around looking for prostitute and doing it raw all his time; and not a single time he was caught with either STD or HIV over the many years. But when he reaches a certain age,got married,have kids etc etc. He didn't visit the scene for a while and one fine day, out of a sudden urge, he just want to go have some fun in one of his occasional free time...he visited a prostitute and in this one single time,he was caught with what he didn't got it over the past many years.

If only he has listened to his friends in the beginning, took some certain precaution, and turning it into a habit, eg wear a condom. His chances of catching those "shit" would most likely have been reduced tremendously. If precautions were not prepared for "shitS" to happen, then its not more of a matter "if" it will happen, but more of "When" it is going to happen.

Experience and good mongering habits can save lives (and some trouble too).

Its partly why most are here sharing our experiences too. And for me, its more about avoiding "mistakes" made by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
For those who are new to batam, or don't know much about this place, I recommend not to go for FL or WeChat gals. You never know what they can do to you or frame you with drugs( in cohort w police) to scam money from you
I agreed.

This scenario has happen more than 10 years ago and it seems like it is still happening today and in many parts of the world too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 02-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
How do I know? I trust my introspection ability into people. Mistakes are possible, but we must work and improve to make them rare.
Agreed with this and i must say,it also need to go with experience too.

Quote:
About helping with luggage, that was my idea to find a reason to invite her to my room without saying "I want to fuck". That does not sound nice on a first date.
Hmm...good technique,w/o the use of the "key words" to get to your objective during the conversation,hehehe...

Quote:
Let us not make this story better than it actually is. She is not ugly, but looking below average, a bit chubby, small tits. I would call "gem" other ladies I met.
And the BJ was more a lesson from me to her. Good student, willing to learn, btw.
We all have different definition of how a "gem" is like. This one you got,is not what anyone would be able to find. From a personal view,i also like girls who are willing-to-learn,hehehe....tho being obedient were one of my preference. A Gem that is seemingly rare.

Quote:
The good point is that she is genuinely willing to have a foreign friend. We could speak using Google Translate and my few words of bahasa, as she knows nearly zero English.
400k is enough to put her on an English course for a month,hehehe...2 to 4 months later,she's going to be able speak understandable English.

*forget what i just said above,hehehe...

Quote:
This simply wanted a new friend.
About money, in Indonesia this has a different perception than in Western world (I cannot judge about other Asian countries).
No girl in Europe would EVER ask money after or before meeting someone, or she would fall into the category of prostitute (social stigma). In Indonesia, it is perfectly common that a lady welcomes a monetary gift from some foreigner, and she does not see that as something diminishing her reputation.
Hmm...your words reminds me of what my part-time boss told me some years ago. We were driving back from a KTV night club for supper one late evening when we spot 2 singer girls from the same club we patron entering a nearby budget hotel with their drinking 'customers'. My boss tells me, "The value of this 2 singer girl's pussies just slided downward".

Side-note : Me and my part time boss used to frequent those KTV night clubs type of hang flower joints. A place where a group of more well-to-do people literally "throws" money to buy "flower-ring" to hang over a certain favorite singer's neck w/o getting a bonk,hehehe...and where big boss (like my part time boss) would also private-discuss with the singer girls to "sugar-dad" her for an amount between S$6k to S$16k a month.

So what my part time boss was implying was, those singers who already has a "prostitute" badged on her forehead already has not much value in the joint we frequent. (place we go to is also called a hang-flower joint/KTV night club)

Quote:
The irony was that my key did not work, and when I came back I found them at the reception where they already got it renewed by staff (I wonder if this is the usual policy for a hotel ).
No, I don't think I will do that again, and certainly not if I don't have long time of acquaintance with someone.
You stayed for a week or so in Batam,the room key you got should work (by putting the card in and pulling it out again a few times more). What is not working right was the door sensor (not the card),hehehe...the 1st time you slide the door key into the door,it may not work becos the sensor on the door may not have detected the key,try again...it should work either on the 2nd or 3rd try.

I believe it is the 'usual policy' for the hotel to exchange the key if a guest holding its "hotel key" (with room number on it) were able to bring it to them (the reception), claiming it doesnt work. It would be especially so if the receptionist already noticed a certain "group of guests" were being seen together going up to their respective same room.

I do understand your concern about safety issue from the part of the hotel when you said that,hence i often picked a room with a surveillance camera eye-ing right at "my" room door-front,hehehe... in one of my very 1st few summaries almost 3 years ago,i also have similar experience. My girl were able to get into my room WITHOUT a room key (after she sneaked out when i left her alone,which i usually does,hehehe...).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 02-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Hello bros,

What would you do if you had a 3 hours window of free time when your gf goes massage and leave you on your own?

Interesting to know what fellow bro have in mind.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Black Page

Return 12 points.

Quote:
Do a search in the thread for "massage" and "special" or just "massage" and then spend 20-30 minutes screening the messages that are listed out.
You will do a favour to yourself... Lots to learn from what has been posted here.
There's nothing which can turn down people more than someone writing "I have no time to waste, to scroll down and read many posts, so please save me this effort and tell me exactly what I want to know".
Why people should spend the additional time to repeat what they have written before already, to benefit someone who does not want to spend HIS precious time?

Sorry for lecturing. I cannot refrain.
However, ANY massage behind Utama Hotel is with special. I had a good experience at Sweet Massage, but I guess there are many which are equivalent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1