The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sggentleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GF pregnant, seeking advice

Hi bros,

the test is positive. After sitting down & discussing together, we both agreed we are not ready for a child and decided for abortion/TOP. The pregnancy is still in early stage.

Main consideration as of now, she's a work permit holder & will want to continue working here. Main worries now is if going thru legal abortion in clinics or hospital in sg (found out its legal for wp to get TOP in sg) would get her reported to mom/employer or affect her work permit status in anyway.

Any bros with experiences/knowledge, or clinic recommendations care to share please?

thanks
Old 24-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 13
FBTSS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFBTSS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GF pregnant, seeking advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggentleman View Post
Hi bros,

the test is positive. After sitting down & discussing together, we both agreed we are not ready for a child and decided for abortion/TOP. The pregnancy is still in early stage.

Main consideration as of now, she's a work permit holder & will want to continue working here. Main worries now is if going thru legal abortion in clinics or hospital in sg (found out its legal for wp to get TOP in sg) would get her reported to mom/employer or affect her work permit status in anyway.

Any bros with experiences/knowledge, or clinic recommendations care to share please?

thanks
TS...

No issue with garment or MOM. My previous gf also permit holder. Done it legally at a clinic.
And that was 6 years ago. permit has been renewed few times.
Old 24-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggentleman View Post
Hi bros,

It is such a irony. With a nick like yours, you got a lady pregnant. Responsibility mate. Responsibility.

Pierre.
Old 24-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnbassII View Post
If u r not ready for a child, why did u get her pregnant in the 1st place?
Too late to hammer him now. If both of you can live with an abortion then do it, otherwise let her put up the baby for adoption but min 12-15months downtime before she can come back to work again. So you must support her.

Some docs refuse to do abortion because it is taking a life away akin to murder.
Old 24-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Skarlett0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz... Cannot reconsider? So sad.. Another life lost due lack of condom use.
Old 24-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Which nationality is your gf?

If Malaysian, I can help you. Maybe the clinic will help with other nationalities too. No promise.

Please wear a condom next time ya? Bashing you now is useless. Educating you to the point of understanding should help.

After gf's abortion, please give her as much tonic foodstuff to get her health back. Also shower her with your undivided n endless love.
Old 26-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
JohnbassIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
It is such a irony. With a nick like yours, you got a lady pregnant. Responsibility mate. Responsibility.

Pierre.
You must be an animal then .

Grow up .
Old 26-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls think twice . A better solution is to marry her , raise your child up . After she give birth , she can still go back to work . If u go for Taoist ' guan luo yin ' , travel to underworld , there is an area where a very large amount of aborted fetuses are gathered , sorted according to months before carried to term , before being aborted . Very sad when u see them soaked to neck in blood pools . Do consider raise the child up . U can always ask your family for help , also can ask minister of parliament for help . But as she is a work permit holder , do check first whether she able to continue stay here for long , or unable to travel .
Old 26-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Too late to hammer him now. If both of you can live with an abortion then do it, otherwise let her put up the baby for adoption but min 12-15months downtime before she can come back to work again. So you must support her.

Some docs refuse to do abortion because it is taking a life away akin to murder.
Agreed, support the gal.

To TS: it is your decision on this matter, but please don't walk away from her no matter how you decide, she's your gf, not some ONS or WL that you were not thinking when you bonk without protection. Abortion is very damaging to the lady's physical and mental health so please support her.
Old 26-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 19
nextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to behold

dumb ass.

marry her you stupid asshole

faithful and loyal to your gf/bf/wife/hubby

Cherish your love one.

养兵千日,用在一时。

酒不醉人,人之醉。
Old 26-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

TS got no balls, even big head is empty.
Old 26-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Skarlett0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is rather obvious that the girl is not whom he wants to settle down with.
Old 27-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karoosel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is a link that may help you:

http://sg.theasianparent.com/abortion_in_singapore/

TS, a fetus/baby is not like a stain that you can wash away and forget about. Maybe *you* can forget about it eventually once you get tired of the girl and dump her like you plan to dump the baby, but seldom does it happen that the girl ever will forget. There's a chance that this will scar her for life.

There's a mandatory counselling before abortion is performed, perhaps you can join your girl in counselling and hopefully you will learn something.
Old 28-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
JTSK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJTSK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJTSK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS

Would you feel bad to absorb the Baby?
Old 29-03-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
observer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's alway sad to see this kinda of thing happen..
When u are enjoying urself having sex, do u think of the result after it? Now that it happen, how could u just try to shake off ur responsible ?
The child is ur own child for goodness sake!! It's a life u and ur gf created, and u 2 have the 责任to rise and protect it, no?
Pls be like a man, do what u have to do and take full responsible for it, not just find the easiest way out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1