The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
p/s for Tom simi lanjiao or cibai.. i still waiting for your bmw 10k bargain.. thanks in advance..
reminded me of this so-good-it-must-be-true offer that i found on mudah.my recently (post is still active)

Old 08-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
you working very hard ah, even weekend also work. hope your boss reward you accordingly leh. nice to meet you too. first time in a long time successfully arrange meetup with new kaki from this thread. your self-discipline very good worh... i today also felt tired and no mood, but in the end also end up making lots of noise upstairs tried someone new today for the first time in 2017. FR coming up!

everytime i come back from ace sure got 2 scents - cigarette smoke + WG perfume. thankfully currently single and staying by myself. today cibai man stand next to me at the railing, keep blowing his cigarette smoke into my face... many moons ago there was this MILF kept asking me for rm5 to buy food, to make her go away i gave her rm10 cuz don't have rm5. to thank me she pull down the neck part of her shirt and tell me to put my hands inside and play. so i did
Hahaha. I have to work in order to keep up with increasing inflation. Yesterday there's one gem at the entrance there. SYT. My feel of flipcar is high . I am eager to try that busty short hair popiah . She kinda wanna kiss my cheek yesterday. I manage to evade her . Not sure this is one of the tactic now as I know I'm dealing with hooker. Hahahaha. Sometimes no bonk day also can happy and have u to chat an exchange experience is superb .
Old 08-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
again, just want to offer my alternative POV, not wanting this to turn into an argument. the basic economics law of supply and demand is applied here. tipping as a form of reward is unlikely to work at ace because:
1. there is never a lack of customers, so no incentive to perform well in order to get repeat customers. most girls i've experienced giving good service is because they're genuinely nice to all their customers, regardless whether tip or not.
2. supply of new customers everyday that are not aware of the WG service level. to you, a rm20 tip is a reward. to the WG, why would they want to put in extra effort giving better service, then may or may not get the extra rm20, when 5 minutes later the next guy is willing to pay full price upfront?
3. if the WG's method of working has been successful so far in terms of paying their bills, they will not change. so if they choose to only do 5 rounds every night at rm100 damage cannot nego, then the only thing customers can do is boycott. this will only save your own wallet but life carries on as usual for them.
4. an incentive to work harder is to find a good WG, and stick to her so that she appreciates your loyalty (and continuous supply of angpau)

and please don't misunderstand because i am quite offended by the statement "just pay then complain is flipcar". the fact that flipcar is being reported here is good info for all of us. again from personal experience:
1. no matter how much you nego, there is still a possibility of flipcar
2. i would rather pay full price to get good service, instead of getting flipcar because i nego down by rm10 or 20
3. sometimes i know the WG will be flipcar, but i still want to try. so i will then post FR saying she has good looks, nice body, but try at your own risk

from 7 years of going to ace, SYT market price has never been lower than 100 for PRC and never less than 60 for popiah. if you manage to nego lower than these prices and still get good service then well done to you. if you think some of us are spoiling the market by not negotiating, you haven't met some fellow bros who would gladly pay a WG 200-300, sometimes even 500 per shot. the place may not seem like it, but there's a lot of sugar daddies there...
Your point is worth consider and make sense. But currently I'm having a plan to experiment with 40-50 each session regardless of SYT or MILF. There is opportunity cost like what u said. Price low lead to bad service. I'm going all out for this experiment. 555. Will keep all posted once I done my experiment. Cheers!
Old 08-10-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
First time in 2017 that I didn't go for Yuen at Ace.

Sat 7/10, 9pm-12am
Hana, popiah SYT (speaks fluent Mandarin)
- age: didn't ask, looks around 23-25. been working at ace for only 2 months
- face: 10/10, standing at the railings for around 2 hours and no interest in the available stock, I was immediately attracted to her when she came down, due to her beautiful face. certainly for me, one of the prettiest popiahs I've seen. to describe her face - looks like a korean and has a sharp nose like angmoh
- body 7/10, slightly shorter than average height, slim without tummy, standard SYT body, no tattoos
- headlights: 6/10, B cups (please note my personal taste is for smaller breasts), cute erect nipples, allow playing with hands but not mouth
- shower: together after FJ, but have to request
- foreplay: 5/10, standard licking nipples, tried to HJ but stopped when I told her to (continued to play with my balls which is fine for me)
- CBJ: 6/10, nothing special, but effort is there
- FJ: 8/10, very fuckable body, makes all the right noises, missionary + cowgirl = 20 minutes

- GFE: 4/10, very difficult to score in this category due to my level of expectation after experience with Yuen.
Good: holding hands/waist whilst walking upstairs and waiting for lift, no rush during CBJ and FJ, chat after FJ and no rush to go downstairs, generally friendly, smiling all the time and able to crack jokes
Bad: request for payment before start action, cannot lick/suck breasts is a major turn-off, shower have to request

- showroom 6/10: quite a small room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, dry towel for shower, clean bed (dry and no sweat smell). however outside of her room the rest of the unit does not feel comfortable (dirty kitchen, rubbish smell, etc.)
- test drive fee: RM80
- WIR: maybe. would i want to fuck her again? yes, due to her penis-rising good looks and acceptable service. but i won't spend my money on her every single week, that's for sure. therefore, proceed at your own risk

Got cim? Nice FR!
Old 08-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Got cim? Nice FR!
so far i've never encountered even once any WG offering CIM at ace. BBBJ is quite rare but still managed to get. even then it's likely only for repeat customers, maybe need to pay extra, but normally the criteria is you must be circumcised. heck la, half the girls nowadays do CBJ also unwilling and sometimes after 30 secs already say mouth tired in fact, i would guess it's higher chance of getting anal than CIM at ace... not that i've ever tried
Old 08-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
so far i've never encountered even once any WG offering CIM at ace. BBBJ is quite rare but still managed to get. even then it's likely only for repeat customers, maybe need to pay extra, but normally the criteria is you must be circumcised. heck la, half the girls nowadays do CBJ also unwilling and sometimes after 30 secs already say mouth tired in fact, i would guess it's higher chance of getting anal than CIM at ace... not that i've ever tried
I got cim for my first fuck. Quite memorable. And it's multiple times. But I think it's better not to do it because I don't know whether did they cim/Bj with Bangla and their D. Kinda regret when think back but it's very enjoyable.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Pom, is just an ordinary ice-water seller, really could not understand so high level of English and Economic words used by our fellow brothers leh

Mole ZeDong really ran out of English dictionaries and Economics books to check all those meanings lah

Paiseh

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 09-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so far i've never encountered even once any WG offering CIM at ace. BBBJ is quite rare but still managed to get.
Bro Papercutz's favourite PLA from Guangxi, called Yuan Yuan offers "chi pek" (stick to the wall) services that include CIM at no extra costs.

That Yuan Yuan is a typical Southern Chinese girl, so boobs and skin texture can not match my favourite Hubei paid comprising Sotong and Wildboar , but Yuan Yuan is highly recommended for adventurous sex episodes
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 09-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Two weeks back
PomZeDong & Bear sharing same pussy ..lol
at OS
oh ya...as PomZeDong & Bear adjourn from OS to ACE,

we chance upon on new mamamia Viet or PRC....really good looker.
ask Pom ZeDong...got both of us attention..

that what i call PussyHood...hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 09-10-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Will miss her a little bit. But there are still so many other SYTs or Milfs that are as good as even better than Camel. So no worries la I suppose hehe

Time to hunt for new regulars.

Will be back with FRs once I found them

Oh and to one poster who said all Viets naik harga to 100, unfortunately I think that only applies to our fellow Chinese bros (for some reason), but for the non-Chinese, the rate is still 80.

I dont think the girls are discriminating or what la, so dont feel offended or anything. Its just that I think majority of the Chinese bros are more loaded with $$ then our fellow non Chinese ones

my opinion
after overnighter/sleepover from Hanoi Yen/Saigon Yen/Five...etc

Yes, those bugger burma/nepal/bangla..always get to bonk at rm50 or maybe rm60 at furious pace.
means most of the time...DIY washing

while We Chinese always get charged at standard rm80 to rm100 usually come with Shower or if unlucky DIY yourself. haha

Do you know that A Taxi India Driver giving RM300 minimum and with free pizza/unlimited internet Maxis up to rm100 each occasion to this young cute Viet ?
and at same time having another myanmar lad who adore the same girl by giving her "gold" thingy and overnight at time.

PomZeDong know which Viet petite girl i am referring to, as she approach me that day on ACE that day.

Staying overnight & having in house cook meal will give you great Inside Xperience.

i for one get to eat that "Indian" Pizza or KFC ...crab.everytime....whenever i lepak at this apartment.

That day lepaking with PomZeDong saw Specky Viet...PinPin...etc.
Damn..What a wonderful view!!!

saas<----Next!
Old 09-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
That day lepaking with PomZeDong saw Specky Viet...PinPin...etc.
This specky young MILF Viet very friendly and give half ball right? I may have seen her once.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i read someone mentioned you are a english teacher in Kl not sure how accurate it is but ill repost what i originally posted in relation to your current post

if you reread what i said i clearly mentioned bargain the bmw to get a 10k DISCOUNT, that means geting 10k cheaper not buy the bmw for 10k.
Clearly whilst you take offense to being labeled a cheapo, given that if you are infact a english teacher, you poor skilled would probably relegate you to being one of the poorly paid ones and so thats why you probably are infact cheapo so take so much offense, its funny you dont wanan be called a chepo but hunt at ace hahaha
huh?
hunting in Ace = cheapo?
for your info i dont hunt in Ace.. i get hunted in Ace..

as for the 10k bargain on BMW, i dont care you brought or not the car..
all i want is share me where got such a big discount..
thanks in advance..

p/s.. dont involve this shylock or shylook with my nick.. thanks again..
Old 10-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there tonight from evening till early morning.

Anyone wants to meet up for a chat, feel free to PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
for your info i dont hunt in Ace.. i get hunted in Ace..
55555 yes that's the fun part when going to ACE.
To be hunted is more interesting.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
55555 yes that's the fun part when going to ACE.
To be hunted is more interesting.
haha, luckily no one is hunting me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1