The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Money changer in bangkok

Dear Bros,

Does anyone know of any spot in BKK where i can exchange baht for SGD. Note it's baht for SGD, not vice versa.

The last time when I was in BKK, I noticed a lot of money changes don't keep stock of SGD. I had 50,000 baht but even Bank of Ayuthaya didn't have enough SGD for exchange.

As we are not allowed to carry out of Thailand more than 50,000 baht I need to change them to baht.

Please don't suggest TT or bankdraft. I want to avoid commission. This time I might need to change 200,000 baht.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
zboom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzboom is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Money changer in bangkok

What about UOB bank in Silom?
Old 08-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Money changer in bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Dear Bros,

Does anyone know of any spot in BKK where i can exchange baht for SGD. Note it's baht for SGD, not vice versa.

The last time when I was in BKK, I noticed a lot of money changes don't keep stock of SGD. I had 50,000 baht but even Bank of Ayuthaya didn't have enough SGD for exchange.

As we are not allowed to carry out of Thailand more than 50,000 baht I need to change them to baht.

Please don't suggest TT or bankdraft. I want to avoid commission. This time I might need to change 200,000 baht.
Hi Peter_North,

Taking out more than THB50,000 no problem lah. Or you change with me everytime you're in BKK loh. THB50,000 to THB100,000. I need Thai Baht. Fixed deposit rates not bad in Thailand now. Above 5% per annum.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zboom
What about UOB bank in Silom?
Not every bank provides currency exchange over the counter.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear Bros,

Peter_North,

I suggest Super Rich. A wholesale money changer. This is where all the Airline people and hotels change their money. All currencies, pretty much as muchmoneyas you have as well. I changed about 15000 USD last month in one time. They didnt even batter an eyelid. People queing up to change. Also you get a better rate than any bank etc.

It is opposite World Trade Centre. You go in the Soi where there is a BKK bank branch. Near the Rolex showroom on the opposite side of the street. Pretty famous, just ask someone. Superrr Richhh.

Cheers

Tim
Old 08-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels
Peter_North,

I suggest Super Rich. A wholesale money changer. This is where all the Airline people and hotels change their money. All currencies, pretty much as muchmoneyas you have as well. I changed about 15000 USD last month in one time. They didnt even batter an eyelid. People queing up to change. Also you get a better rate than any bank etc.

It is opposite World Trade Centre. You go in the Soi where there is a BKK bank branch. Near the Rolex showroom on the opposite side of the street. Pretty famous, just ask someone. Superrr Richhh.

Cheers

Tim
Bro, opposite Central Word Plaza (f.k.a. WTC)...? Arnoma Hotel ? Big C ?

Which Soi ?
Old 08-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Hi Peter_North,

Taking out more than THB50,000 no problem lah. Or you change with me everytime you're in BKK loh. THB50,000 to THB100,000. I need Thai Baht. Fixed deposit rates not bad in Thailand now. Above 5% per annum.
Legally it's not okay.

BTW, I non-resident a/c no % interest leh.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, opposite Central Word Plaza (f.k.a. WTC)...? Arnoma Hotel ? Big C ?

Which Soi ?
Bro, will scan their business card and will send it to you in a private pm.

Cheers

Tim

Last edited by ThaiHotels; 08-05-2006 at 11:05 AM. Reason: misspelt word
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1