The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jiehigh is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: japan girl

Bros,
I know OKT who provide Japanese girls in hotel room. If interested, can pm me. I will give his contact. Just SMS him. No need to call one. $150 45min 1 shot.
Old 26-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiehigh View Post
Bros,
I know OKT who provide Japanese girls in hotel room. If interested, can pm me. I will give his contact. Just SMS him. No need to call one. $150 45min 1 shot.
Bro, have PM u. Hope to hear fm you soon..cheers.
Old 27-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Stephenw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomias View Post
is there any japan girls in geylang?
where i can find them?
I do not believe you can find Japan girls in Geylang legally. At one point, an OKT posted a thread in another forum asking how much the brothers were willing to pay for a Japanese girl currently working in Hong Kong who was considering coming to Singapore to work. But I believe the money Singaporeans were willing to pay was not enough for her compared to what she was getting in Hong Kong. I am glad another brother posted something about the availability of a Japanese girl at a hotel.

I have had Japanese girls before in another country. While the sex itself was nothing extraordinary. The sex talk in Japanese and the moaning sounds they make like in the Japanese adult videos was something unique that made the experience well worth it.
Old 28-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bodyworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros,
WoW~~ 1st time heard got jap girls working in SG. Thats a rare sight.
Old 30-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros,
so had any1 tried is it genuine jap gal? v keen abt it alrdy!
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 30-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
schalka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros,
Bro can PM me the contact , thank.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1