The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of gals fm DARK SIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu View Post
Cannot visit. Only see them in Court.
OIC. So U saw them already?
Old 21-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
OIC. So U saw them already?
Yap. Got jail plus fine.
Old 21-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
eroticaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros,

Yes come across picture is different with the real person, really turn off but since oredi there just rev the base and go home. It is kind depend on your luck but some picture is tally with the real person. It is like a gamble even some provide good service and some provide service which describe on the net but u wont get it example like service provided frenching,massage,catbath(fm top to toe)...etc !! Well i always wish myself good luck when trying such service and all bros too all the best as there is no guarantee what you get
Old 21-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Unhappy expectation mismatch

like that ah? might as well visit Petain Rd/Flanders Sq budget legal brothels. costs $20 to $50 max. see first before you bonk. but that back alley aircon condenser exhaust & humming sound very sian.
Old 21-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 17
ah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to all
Wink Re: Beware of gals fm DARK SIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetlebum View Post
Bros, beware of gals fm the Darkside.
Book a, cfm everything, reach destination, cfm via phone again.

Happy happy Go room, b appears. Pretend to be a.
货不对版!still endure! knn, even services provided differs by 一万八千里!

Already make trip down, knn, LL accept whatever was provided.

Not the first time occuring with fm the stable of the Darkside.
And it finally pissed me off enough to post this as warning to the bros in SBF!
Bro not really is their fault ..... Sometime is girl itself cannot handle or customer timing crush with the other customer therefore they ask their sister to take over .....

But sometime if the girl really know what to do they will inform in advance ...... But for most of it they wont bother just ask the sister go and stand in for her .....

must see in different angle ..... everywhere there is good and bad ..... dun because of this one lady and kill the whole ship of lady on the same ship !!!

darkside sometime oso have some good gem .....
Old 27-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Acezora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xin xin from the Dark Secret Sex 727 is like shit, looks very much older, different from the pics in the web, all bull shit, no massage skill, and was quick to offer something fast. So bros, do beware!!!
Old 30-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah-miu View Post
Bro not really is their fault ..... Sometime is girl itself cannot handle or customer timing crush with the other customer therefore they ask their sister to take over .....

But sometime if the girl really know what to do they will inform in advance ...... But for most of it they wont bother just ask the sister go and stand in for her .....

must see in different angle ..... everywhere there is good and bad ..... dun because of this one lady and kill the whole ship of lady on the same ship !!!

darkside sometime oso have some good gem .....
Finally a wise man talking up there.

From a cheongster point of view,it is the girl who massage me,not the OKT. I am sure the OKT ask the gal what service she provide before OKT put up the ad. The gal lie,the okt also cannot punish her since she pay him to advertise.

i waste money when i get a not-so-good ML,i take it as pay for a lesson for being stupid enough to believe all the ads in the forum is genuine ,and for believing the FRs in the thread are real.

I pay a BIG price to know that 9.5 out of 10 ML & FL don't live up to the advertisement in the forum,and 7.5 out 10 FRs are fake. I pay a price to learn to tell what is real FR and what isn't too.

One thing is 100% true...all stables sure have a few REALLY GOOD ML/FL. Even from the Darkside.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try two girls from Ads711 massage are all crap too. The photo are really beautiful and young but actual fact are all the old goose from dong bei. They operate in gang and with at least more than five hand phone in their bags. They operate in famous ba. . .. hotel opposite petrol kiosk and once got a room and how to reject. They do not allow you to wait out side the hotel and check in together. Service are sucks also. Really wasting of money.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stonecold0913 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is good to highlight those that are sub-standard so that the OKTs can go and check with the ladies. If a lot of ppl are complaining about the same lady, then I think the OKT should do something about it.

This way we can always keep the standard high..
Old 13-09-2013, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kovan8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Beware of gals fm DARK SIDE

Hi bros, this does not happen to girls from the darkside. This applies to girls like Xin Xin from $$$$$$, looks totally different and much older with no massage skill to talk about!
Old 15-09-2013, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

Bros,

understand that such thing happens but frankly speaking, posting direct onto the ladies introduction thread instead of here would be useful to identify as it may hurt other innocent party in the stable. i believe okt will try to resolve and give a satisfying reply or try to rectify it.

however, if okt doesn't reply with justifiable answers then i guess no second visit for all those under them, their business may hurt but thats all....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1