The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-04-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13366151

1st visit was really impressive.. steamy bath actions, pretty good massage and very good sensual i must say..

unfortunately RTM was not so good… say tired la.. lazy… used some silly excuse not to shower..
sensual and overall attitude from 9.5/10 down to 6… passable still and kinda worth it. but with such big difference in attitude..
Not so good.. however do understand she’s human afterall, will have down-time..
i can only say that my first visit was really superb which is why i felt imbalance during the 2nd visit

May RTM once more cos my feel towards this lass quite good
Well.. I do argee with you that some girls have down time! I actually talk to her a while ago.. told her the feedback.. in hope she do something about it.. so far, she's promising me she will keep up to her previously good standard of work. Guess she is feeling the stress of rental, cost of staying and enough biz to keep her on our shores.. she's a young girl after all.. give her a chance to serve the bros here!
Old 24-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
she looks so cute
Missing her soft moans and seductive expressions... I'm booking her again tonight...
Old 24-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vanguard82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Le Er, I saw a bad MR on her - I guess one man's meat is another man's poison. Below is my honest MR.

Link to her thread: http://sglonelyguy.com/le-er-massage/

Location: 7/10 Accessible by MRT, lots of food / kopitiam to sit while waiting around the area, not too difficult to find. She said she might shift to another place soon.

Room: 6/10 Overall cleanliness is ok. Staying alone, fresh towels but small (maybe cause I am big sized man). Shower area is reasonable with the washing machine inside, not the cleanest toilet but acceptable in most cases.

Looks: 8/10 She is cute, great smile. When i went to see her - she was without makeup / slight makeup, I can see her slight freckles on the cheeks and eyes area. To me, she is very attractive - maybe I am a sucker for natural beauty.

Boobs: 7/10 Boobs size is A+/B-. To me, size doesn't matter, I feel it is nice and perky - well-shaped, nipple responsive to touches and grabbing.

Body: 8/10 She is a skinny slim lady, greeted me wearing a dress but the side was not zipped and bra-less. When she was turning around to show me the place to put my stuff, the side of her dress opened and showed a bit of her nipple and breast. Very erotic scene, like voyeur side view down blouse. Smooth skin and perky butt.

Massage: 7/10 Her massage is nothing to shout about - expected level of massage, not piano, uses thumb, elbow and palm.

HJ: 8/10 To me, this is where she shines. I think I jerk off too much during my younger days - it takes sometime to release. She is hardworking and when I told her I take very long to release, she gave me that CFM look and said her objective is to make sure I cum - I eventually did with her erotic touches, moans and licking.

RTM: Yes, she is one of my top choice for a sexy slim lady that does hardworking sensual HJ.

Will try to provide more MRs for the bros here, hopefully this is helpful.
Old 24-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Disgusting bumping for Mint
If Mint is still so popular, there would be no need for this constant questionable MRs. I have tried her before and she is not as good as all the hypes about her.
Old 24-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Well.. I do argee with you that some girls have down time! I actually talk to her a while ago.. told her the feedback.. in hope she do something about it.. so far, she's promising me she will keep up to her previously good standard of work. Guess she is feeling the stress of rental, cost of staying and enough biz to keep her on our shores.. she's a young girl after all.. give her a chance to serve the bros here!
Don't need to be a white knight. If she really buck up, im sure many will look for her ....
Old 24-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the daily dose of Aini's MR?
Old 24-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried peony recently due to good MRs on her.

Location inconvenient as quite far from mrt. But it's quite quiet so that's a plus point. Unit shared with another ML. Room OK not too dirty same as toilet. No smell and uncluttered.

Looks wise is average. But with a good sizes boobs. Maybe B going to C?

Requested for juagen and skillwise quite good. Not too painful but can tell got skills. Some ML the jg is very repetitive and limited to like one or two motion. Like the previously very popular Cat. But she did a range of motions around the groin area. And also able to talk about the different aspects of jg and explain what she was doing. Found that she was quite knowledgeable about jg.

Very friendly and easy to talk to and she has a very sweet voice and friendly character that helps break the ice easily.

Quite automatic when time to shoot and allow topless roaming. Din allow bottom roaming. Light pecks on lips was her limit.

Can consider for bros who are looking for jg.
Hmm any idea who is the other ml
Old 24-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Seems a lot of new girls lately. Some pretty good gems around as well like the recent Mi Mi, Le Er, Xiao Man, etc.

Still find that MLs will need an attractive point (service or looks) to have RTMs. Then you have the creation of a new batch of ang pais.

New bloods like Xiao Man is really a fresh experience, partly cause it is rare to get good service from SYTs these days. Thinking about it still gives me a hard on.

Sometimes still go back to old favorites lah, like Summer, Selena, Mo Mo, etc. Standards still maintain for the ones I RTM though, and sometimes I still like the "old customer" feel. They know what you like and can customize.

Hopefully the scene can remain this way. No need retire so early. Haha.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Where is the daily dose of Aini's MR?
Hahaha. With or without MR, she still has her market lah. Young and voluptuous mah, high playability some more.

Not my cup of tea though. It's like a half yearly dosage, sometimes catch the special seasons.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
If Mint is still so popular, there would be no need for this constant questionable MRs. I have tried her before and she is not as good as all the hypes about her.
One good thing about her is the high playbility and the slight hypocritical GFE might easily get newbies hooked. But she has been here for too long of time. Especially you can see news dishes on the menu in every one-two weeks, she is certainly in a weaker position now.
Old 24-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous View Post
Missing her soft moans and seductive expressions... I'm booking her again tonight...
may be will give a try enjoy
Old 25-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hahaha. With or without MR, she still has her market lah. Young and voluptuous mah, high playability some more.

Not my cup of tea though. It's like a half yearly dosage, sometimes catch the special seasons.
Bro why not your cuppa tea leh?
Old 25-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
GTPowered is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGTPowered is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguy.com/ai-ni-massage/

feeling a little tired and horny, so called Aini for an appointment. No answer phone, so leave a SMS to her. Replied after 2hours+. Her free time is ok for me. so confirmed with her.

Still the cute, teh friendly young girl. Helped me shower, wash me clean clean, gave me relaxing massage in full nude. worldwide roaming and some dirty jokes. HJ is good too.
Old 25-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Been trying to get Mo Mo but no reply since last week so i just gave up.
Was feeling abit tired and back ache abit and so just gamble and got appointment with Chen Chen
http://sglonelyguy.com/chen-chen-massage/

Place central not near mrt but accessible by bus.
Bros who drive shld be no problem finding.

Went up and greeted by her. Lookwise she kinda abit premilf but sweet looking but not tall.
Anyway, felt wanna hv massage so im allright.
Showered alone and when massage started i was surprised.
She can really massage..not piano but i can say close to pro type.
Was enjoying the massage and when it was time to flip over, i saw the time and it was just 30 mins to that good massage.
So when i flip over, another surprise was she did a juagen.
Ok, i may not be a pro juagen expert but she did it quite good. She did the juagen for about 10-15 mins and then she unhook her bra and lay beside me for hj.
Ok, downside is cannot lick her boobs or nipples but can roam on top.
After awhile I loaded and she went to toilet to clean herself for abit.
She came back and i thought, okay definitely she going to rush me to shower and leave but she gave me a head massage. Though the head massage was not as good, it was nice i felt.
I think she quite good for bros looking for good massage and some juagen.
Left the place 60mins tops.
RTM - i will definitely if i need a good rub and juagen.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jbl007jbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendations of SYT ML that allow BBBJ CIM and painting?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1