The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

had been active going masaki for donkey yrs, but long time nvr write MR... I only write if it deserves to be written... my latest..
http://sbfsg.net/showpos...9&postcount=32

cheers & enjoy!
Old 31-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicStation View Post
this morning booked an appointment with Jolin for a massage session.
looks wise was ok, no complains at all. I was here for the main motive of massage and a HJ.

Arrived a discreet location, lucky i stay nearby. so went early and was her first customer. Sat down in room, was given a cup of water. Showering before and after was done cleanly. My body oil was washed off clean.
HJ was great, she was very hardworking on it. Boobs massaging was there, and she was playful in making me hard for the HJ.

Massage skills are very good! she's got strong arms. she knows that good service bring good rewards. She has my support together with this TS at the moment.

rtf will be next 2 weeks later. Money needs to replenish first.
Ok, this post is the same as one posted by ericee on 5/5/2014 on Carrie's thread (evidence here). Only change is ericee used "this new TS girl" while yours is "Jolin".

So who copied who?
Old 31-05-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Salomon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
http://shenhua68.com/wp-comments-post.php

Today I came to the website, and discovered that Xiaomi was having a promotion! Without further ado, I called her and scheduled an appointment. Despite her busy schedule, she was quick to respond to my questions.
I found out that she was giving a promotion because she is heading back to mainland at the end of June I was feeling really sad, because she is truly a masseur who possess excellent skills, with a beautiful face and body that will captivate you. These two are enough to keep you coming for more. But what captivates me is her connection with the customer through her conversation, making me feel right at peace and at home. The convenient and quiet location makes it an even better deal.

I had only a half an hour session but she was no time watcher! She attended to all my needs and in fact the session lasted longer than 30 minutes! Isn't that good service?

If you are browsing through many profiles on various blogs and forum, waste no more time. Give Xiaomi a try and I guarantee you will hunt no more and be back for more quality massage.

Remember, she is only here for another month. Enjoy her service while it last!
Old 31-05-2014, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Salomon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
http://shenhua68.com/wp-comments-post.php

Today I came to the website and discovered that Xiaomi was having a promotion! Without further ado, I called her and scheduled an appointment. Despite her busy schedule, she was quick to respond to my questions.
I found out that she was giving a promotion because she is heading back to mainland at the end of June I was feeling really sad, because she is truly a masseur who possess excellent skills, with a beautiful face and body that will captivate you. These two are enough to keep you coming for more. But what captivates me is her connection with the customer through her conversation, making me feel right at peace and at home. The convenient and quiet location makes it an even better deal.

I had only a half an hour session but she was no time watcher! She attended to all my needs and in fact the session lasted longer than 30 minutes! Isn’t that good service?

If you are browsing through many profiles on various blogs and forum, waste no more time. Give Xiaomi a try and I guarantee you will hunt no more and be back for more quality massage.

Remember, she is only here for another month. Enjoy her service while it last!
Old 31-05-2014, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
muzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by locker View Post
Highly Recommended!!!

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]水晶 was from Shanghai Chinese Medicine Institution and graduated as a professional Certified Masseuse/Healthcare advisor. She has more than 5 years of Massage Experience. By using the latest advanced technology, she would like to introduce to us Singaporean the amazing effect of 体控智能生物电疗. Through the electric current massage therapy and with the right nutrient, there are many benefits you can gain from it. There are expelling of body toxic, improve your blood circulation, ease your body-ache, muscle pain etc.. So, calling for all massage lover and bros who care for your health. This is the one and the only one in entire Singapore with such treatment using electric current. The benefit you get is much more greater and efficient than the normal massage. What are you waiting for? You gotta try it yourself to experience the amazing

水晶 contact number is 91664885

Bio Data
Name: 水晶 Crystal
Looks: Refer to pictures
Height: 1.66m
Weight: 46kg
Boobs: 'B' cup (100% Natural with protruding nipples)
Autoroam is ALLOWED!!!

Service Provided
体控智能生物电疗,正宗专业指压按摩,正宗专业经络推拿,前列腺保养 (抓根), 打飞机
*Other service, please check directly with her.

Damage
$110/60 mins/体控智能生物电疗 + 抓根 + 打飞机 (Room Included)
$110/60 mins/正宗专业全身按摩 +抓根 + 2x 打飞机 (Room Included)

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]电疗的功效
1) 通经活络 : 以电补气、以气补血、气血两旺、活络养生。体控智能生物电疗法是利用电流在人体内的流动来激发经气,疏通经 络。经络通过的电流大,对经络的疏通作用也大。人体经络畅通,则血脉和利,血脉和利则苛疾不起,精神乃居, 达到祛病健身的目的。

2) 兴奋神经肌肉组织 : 体控智能生物电疗法把古老的中医文化同现代生物学创造性的结合在一起,以经络学为机理,用电能刺激经络,使 人体气血通畅,激活细胞使肌体免疫功能增强,达到防病、治病的目的。

3) 镇痛作用 : 当生物电流渗透到人体时,中枢神经系统可释放出内源性****样物质,它们是一类具有****样活性的神经 介质,与镇痛有密切的关系,可以防止痛觉冲动的传入而产生镇痛作用,其中释放的内啡呔镇痛作用可持续数小时 ,使闸门关闭而产生镇痛效应。生物电还可使组织间、神经纤维的水肿减轻,组织的张力下降,病灶区的缺氧状态 改善,使病理性致痛介质尽早清除。

4) 镇静作用 : 生物电渗透可以引起大脑皮层的泛化性抑制;可以抑制网状结构中的觉醒神经,从而解除全身紧张状态,产生明显 的镇静和催眠效果。

5) 促进血液循环 : 生物电渗透到人体以后,使皮肤的小动脉血管扩张,血液循环改善,细胞膜通透性提高,物质代谢加快,组织营养 改善,提高细胞的活力。生物电可引起肌肉收缩,肌肉的收缩和舒张形成 "

just tell this germ.. can say is my first time having massage with electric and will fall in love with her.. comfirm will RTF again tomorrow...
Old 31-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alfonso123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo3 View Post
http://shenhua68.com/crystal-massage/

have a session with her yesterday nite…I have a neck problem for many years so I’m thinking why not try whether is it helpful or not? 死马当活马医吧! It was my first time trying the electric current therapy so was quite sceptical at the beginning, but the curiosity in me tell me that I gotta try it at least once. When she start the therapy, I was a bit nervous but once she do it on me, the feeling is quite good, I don’t know how to describe it. After she completed the entire electric current therapy, I can feel there’s a huge improvement on my neck problem, it was really amazing. She advice me on my sitting posture and taught me how to do some simple neck exercise whenever I have the free time to do it.

After the therapy, she start giving me a very sensual catbath, and lick me all over, I was not expecting that as I my purpose here is to try out the therapy. When she use her boobs to rub all over me, I got an instant hardon, she was smiling when she saw my erection, I was a bit embarrass and I told me her it was her who cause the erection. Before I knew it, she place her boobs on my mouth to let me suck it and she start hj me. I feel the urge cumming, she increase the grip and speed, I cannot take it anymore and I fully exploded all my cums on her hands.

I would say every cents is worth it.. You go outside for treatment where you have to pay so much yet no special. So I will come back for her for regular electric current therapy to cure my neck problem, and I get to enjoy a complimentary hj. Bros that still procrastinating whether to try or not, I would say you die die must try. If the treatment can help me, I believe it will also be able to help you. Totally no regrets!!
I seldom write FR for ladies but she asked me and I enjoyed myself.

visit her for the first time today. was drizzling and she wanted to wait for me with a umbrella outside her apartment.

went in, took a shower and the seduction began. i thought a massage was in place but she straight away gave me a bbbj. after rest she started her electro therapy which did not make me feel shiok at that time but my muscle was less tense when i left.

she cuddled with me and gave me a hj before cuddling with me again and i left a happy man.

she is hotter than her pic!
Old 31-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
almondcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
please do not advertise this 老女人here.....
what's so bad about her?
Old 31-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ilovebigb00bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See lots of big boobs here. Who is your best biggest boobs?
Old 31-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
wahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omg seh the my favourite girl thread in dome 2 gone.

haiz.
Old 31-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
just came back from a session with a 24yo girl

overall her massage was super good, use nice amount of strength and press all the correct places for me
told her my shoulder and butt hurts from sitting too much and she started massaging those areas
while she massage my butt she said my butt very 'qiao'
later start to tickle me everywhere and catbath, AR etcetc
had 2 CIMs with her
paid her and back home

those want her contact can PM me
otherwise if i share then bo ho seh liao
forgot to mention she is about 160cm, boobs C cup, a bit of the meaty side but i wouldnt say she is fat, chubby maybe
short hair, fair and really smooth skin

she just told me she just shifted house also
environment better than her old place
Old 01-06-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzy View Post
just tell this germ.. can say is my first time having massage with electric and will fall in love with her.. comfirm will RTF again tomorrow...
Muzy, you are new here so this is your first and final warning. Please do NOT copy the entire ad from the lady's thread to my thread. I will consider it as advertising and will delete it. Repeat offences will result in stricter measures :P

Since you can't be PM'd I'm putting this warning here, and for others too. I have no issues with putting FRs, with just one picture, but copying the entire ad or most of the ad will waste everyone's bandwidth and make the thread large. Just provide links or a picture or two, no more please.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Pic of Chaste:

Just posted an FR on Chaste (Liltiger).

You can find the FR here on Chaste's SBF thread.

Chaste's Liltiger's website page here.

She's leaving middle of next month, and i'm likely to go back again, if only to say bye bye to those wonderful boobs (preferably with my mouth!)... Not sure why she's called chaste, but she's definitely not like her namesake!
Old 01-06-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
omg seh the my favourite girl thread in dome 2 gone.

haiz.
nnot gone bro. It just went into premium member area. Only if u sign up as premium member then can read the thread.

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 01-06-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yguns23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seldom post any report, however, this lady is definitely worth mentioning!

Ke-er

She welcome me at door wearing a nighties, with an accidental nipple slip, which was quite a sight.

Proceed for a quick shower, which I did not intend to waste any time.
During the shower, mentioned to her to focus more on neck, shoulder and lower back.

Once lay face down on bed, and the moment she started her first press on the shoulder, immediately sense that this lady is a real real real masseuses.
So when she ask if I wanted 60 mins or 90 mins, I of course opt for 90 mins!

She work real hard on the places I have mentioned and the strength maintained throughout ..for I don't know how long was it.... it was really really worth. During then, while she was working on the lower back, she would sometime sit on your backside, and you can feel the heat from her pussy on you butt crack, which can be quite simulating even if you are facing down enjoying the massage.

Then she start the extra portion at the groin area, then balls, and 2IC, when asked to turn over, i then realised that she was topless all along. She allows autoroam anywhere except pussy. She is also accommodating in any position I have asked for.
After unloaded, she cleans up continue to massage the thigh and facing me while chatting. What a sight that the two firm (not huge but enough) boobs facing you while chatting, and massaging.
Ended with time overshot more than 15 minutes.

Damage $120 for 90 +++ minutes. Ultimately worth it.
This is by far the best massage I have had.

Slight to note, as she operates alone, once a while she would reply SMSes, which can be understood, her skills outweigh anything.

Side to note: She is working on 24 hour. As her time is short here, do try out and you will definitely RTM.... which I am.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=444253
Old 01-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
When it initially came off - LOCAL MASSAGE SERVICES was really great.

I particularly liked and I know most of the bros here also liked services like NUDE MASSAGES.

I personally dont need a FJ and I just want a good nice firm massage and in the following priority :

* Really SHOWER WITH YOU BEFORE and AFTER

and end with

* 1 X Great Jua Gen
Or
* 2 X Handjob

I dont like massages that leave you red and have telltale marks or redness on your backs and then you kena a lot of explaining to do to your CO.

I completely surrender when a FL sits on me nude and I can feel her pussy hair on my butt while she straddles me and gives me a rubdown.

I remembered when this 1st started out, I patronise one of Litigers den and she was amazing... I ended up RTM 3x in 1 week. She was completely nude, and gave me one of the best decent massages ever. And when she does her BM, I can feel her breasts and nips and also her pussy straddling my thighs.
It was SHIOKNESS 100 %
Bro, please share leh. Which one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1