The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

actually some people are retarded. Go cheong pay $100 and pay girls tips $20. but take taxi cannot pay extra $2 for 2 person
Old 23-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...interesting movie now screening in Batam and it says it was inspired by some true event...and yes,this one caught my attention.

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Aftermath

This is as mentioned above,inspired by some true event that truly happened ,so this is going to be long...click on the Spoiler button below to reveal the storyline.

The storyline :

( Click to show/hide )

Arnold Schwarzenegger‘s new film explores how the dark depths of grief can drive a man to do the unspeakable.

In the new drama Aftermath, Schwarzenegger takes on the role of Roman, a character loosely based on the real-life Vitaly Kaloyev — a Russian man convicted of murdering the man who he believed was responsible for the tragic plane crash that killed his wife and two kids.

“It’s the most impossible situation,” director Elliott Lester tells PEOPLE. “No one is winning. It’s the most awful thing that could possibly happen.”

So what drove Kayoyev to murder? Here’s an inside look at the real story that inspired Aftermath.

Like many people in standing inside a Barcelona airport on July 1, 2002, Kaloyev was anxiously awaiting the arrival of his wife, Svetlana, and two kids — son Konstantin and daughter Diana — from Moscow after spending nearly a year apart. (Kaloyev, a respected architect at the time, had been in Barcelona while building a house for a wealthy client.)

But their flight never landed.

While flying over Germany, Bashkirian Airlines Flight 2937 collided with a cargo airliner — DHL Flight 611, which was traveling from Italy to Belgium. The DHL plane had only two people on board, but Flight 2973 was full — 45 children, 15 adults and nine crew members. All 71 people — including Kayolev’s family — aboard both planes were killed in the crash.

Kayolev was among the first relatives to arrive on the crash site, and he immediately began searching for their bodies, reports Newswire.

While he managed to find his daughter Diana, Svetlana had landed in a corn field and his son on the road in front of a bus shelter — both having fallen 36,000 feet.

“As a father, your sympathy is with Vitaly,” says Lester. “Here’s a man who just lost his entire family. I can’t imagine what that would be like — not to be able to say goodbye or have a last memory.”

An official investigation by the German Federal Bureau of Aircraft Accident Investigation found that a number of shortcomings on the part of the Swiss air-traffic-control service in charge of the sector involved were the primary cause of the collision, along with ambiguities in the procedures regarding the use of TCAS, the onboard aircraft collision avoidance system.

Following the investigation, air-traffic controller Peter Nielsen was cleared of charges of negligence, according to Newswire. Though he was still employed by the company, he eventually decided to retire.

Devastated by the loss of his family and unhappy with the results of the investigation, Kayolev reportedly suffered a nervous breakdown.

“Vitaly is trying to rationalize it,” says Lester. “But it was an accident, so you can’t.”

“There’s no one to blame in this,” adds Lester.

Kaloyev was offered a settlement of 160,000 Swiss Francs in exchange for not pursuing the company, Skyguide, criminally.

His grief slowly turned into rage.

“There were no moments of light for Vitaly, and there are no moments of light in the film either,” says Lester. “There’s no hope. When you lose absolutely everything, I don’t know how you come out of that level of grief.”

“I have been living at the cemetery for almost two years, sitting behind their graves,” said Kayolev, according to Newswire.

Furious that the company put a dollar amount on his loss, Kaloyev asked to meet with Nielsen face-to-face — a request that was continually ignored. Overcome with a sense of injustice, he hired a private investigator who helped him track down the air-traffic controller’s address.

Two years after the crash, Kayolev turned up at Nielsen’s doorstep in Switzerland and stabbed him to death. Nielson died in the arms of his wife and children.

“Vitaly says he doesn’t actually remember [committing the murder],” explains Lester. “He was so overcome with grief. It was a crime of passion.”

“Killing him didn’t make me feel any better,” Kayolev later told the Russian daily Moskovsky Komsomolets.

Kayolev was sentenced to eight years in prison but served only three years. He was released after Russian officials pressured Swiss authorities and Kayolev insisted he was mentally unstable.

“The film shows an aspect of grief and opportunity for forgiveness,” says Lester. “At some point, you can make sense of the worst, tragic of circumstances and ultimately find that piece of forgiveness. It’s about the capacity of being a human being.”

The trailer :

Hehehe...due to some level of pride,it is some time very difficult for one to owe up his/her mistake/s,especially those very silly ones. And this movie has some lesson to learn from. An accident due to negligence,no one wish to owe up and wrap up everything under the carpet as "accident", a grieving old man in the movie trying to get the one who make mistake to apologies...interesting. Persistently interesting,hehehe...wonder if it will beat Logan.

Enjoy the movie,enjoy your time in Batam. Dont forget not to buy food and drinks from the theater.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Guardians of the galaxy volume 2 showing next week. That's the one to watch. Remember there's 5 end credit scenes.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Thanks both. Will make my trip next week more interesting.
Old 23-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers,

G'day from Australia. I'm planning a Boys Trip to Batam. 3D2N. So sick of Bali thought of trying Batam for a change. Looking at 21 - 23 Aug. Looking at staying near NED area. Any tips would be handy or anyone planning visiting Batam that would like to hang out and get shitfaced and find girls would be great.
Old 23-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Gd FR fromBro Leekwantew...very gd infos. deserve my humble 10 pts. Keep it up bro.
Old 23-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
Brothers,

G'day from Australia. I'm planning a Boys Trip to Batam. 3D2N. So sick of Bali thought of trying Batam for a change. Looking at 21 - 23 Aug. Looking at staying near NED area. Any tips would be handy or anyone planning visiting Batam that would like to hang out and get shitfaced and find girls would be great.
Please at least do some homework and read up, instead of just making a random post and asking for handout.
Old 23-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wordless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Oh forgot to mention... I stayed at Lovina Inn, kind of diagonally opposite formosa after the junction. Just went there on Thursday about 5pm and the promo was 299k rupiah a night ($32 sgd) stayed for two nights for 598k rupiah ($64 sgd). Took the cheapest rooms but it was clean and everything like aircon, water heater and tv worked perfectly. Althought breakfast was kinda boring. Guess cant expect much at that price. Still, always satisfied with them. Havent really tried other hotels there other than formosa 10 or 15years ago.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lee_man_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I have been going to batam from 2007 those days not much help like this thread. I have benefited from Bro no no and bro black page. recently spend 3 days in Batam 2 nights in Biz and one night in Hana. Me and my friend found a gem in Sri kandy. The first thing i will tell the mami is i dont have driver then the price drop by 300K , try bella in sri kandy. 1 junta. I found two more semi pros via face book, PM me for the face book names. Just create a FB id and add these and chat on messanger. They ask 1 junta for a night, Bros can share any good ones names. or bad ones to avoid.for me Sri kandy is yet to disappoint.

Biz hotel try to get rooms 909 or 911 good Aircon and internet speed.Next trip will be in sep as i moved to US of A.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Type Erend in Facebook and you find most gals in sri kandy. Your welcome
Old 23-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Just returned from another fruitful 3D2N.
Managed to meet up with samster MM and we had a good time chatting and reviewing each other FR.
Had the same cewek from Kupu2 for 2 nites after last saw her 6mths ago.. A gem.. Plain jane look..

Not forgetting another good massages from New Spa. Had a new therapist 3 days into the job. Tried her "SUPERMAN MASSAGE" plus FJ all in for 250K.

Batam still has hidden treasures.. Just need to look harder.

Names will not be mentioned here for discretion.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 23-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Ok, think I know which one you talking about. The days that I go, the type I go for, hard to find 600k booking. 500k for 2 shots still possible..
Agree with what you just said, 80k to 150k per shot also available,just that those arent gonna be your type,hehehe...

Quote:
Nowadays, I also maintaining my own pool of FLs. ST or booking, they know how regular I'm in Batam, Will automatically discount for me one.
Regulars do have their advantages,but 500k per pop is still "too" expensive from my own perspective. I remember there was a discussion in the thread about indo girls in Singapore Geylang being priced below the S$40 mark before. The part where those OKT even charge bule double...hmm...

Quote:
Didn't we have a bro here who's taking over a booking joint? Let's see what sort of pricing his joint charging.. lol..
If i am starting an overnight booking joint like that,my 1st step will be to pay this forum their due rights 1st. And then work out some packages advert like :

Weekend Package : 2 juta nett,exclude ferry ticket,include one overnight girl of choice with 1 night of hotel room which includes breakfast.

Weekday Package : 1.5 juta nett,exclude ferry ticket,include one overnight girl of choice with 1 night of hotel room which includes breakfast.

Both packages will include FREE pick up from any Batam Ferry terminal to Hotel and "my joint". Other meals of the trip will be excluded. Grand opening special from xx date to xx date (30 days) gets 20% off package price. Repeat customer/s within 30 days or subsequent visit gets another 10% off or 20% off after Grand Opening promo is over. I may likely throw in 4 free condoms with a 4 shot rules to cripple those 3 shot-rule-joints in Batam too,hehehe...

Anyway,i am just illustrating on the above, becos i know well that if "i" were to have such packages like the above,"i" would not have patronize "my" joint as they were created more for Batam newbies.

(i worked out those pricing base on my signature's Batam Newbie Guide pricing tho)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
I saw what you posted as I was walking back from Kupuku/Sri Kandy and I totally facepalm sia because this was how I circled Centerpoint. So close yet so far lolz
You knew where goes not-right in your last trip bro,and i am kind of sure your next trip will become better.

I might go to your FR on a later time becos i am still reading it to understand better and sincerely thank you for sharing.

Cheers!

Quote:
Will make my trip next week more interesting.
The movie Aftermath is available at that site where there is Indo subtitle in HD,and i just finish watching it a while ago...i think you might most likely doze off again,hehehe...and probably need some food and drinks in the theater to keep you awake too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Not forgetting another good massages from New Spa. Had a new therapist 3 days into the job. Tried her "SUPERMAN MASSAGE" plus FJ all in for 250K.
Superman Massage?

Is that why the all-in FJ is at 250k?

Sorry,just pulling your leg on this one. Thank you for sharing and may your next trip be better than this one.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Batam still has hidden treasures.. Just need to look harder.
100% agreed.

Plenty of treasures in Batam,but one main problem i have is i only have one dick...hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Superman Massage?
SUPERMAN MASSAGE - lying flat in Supeman pose and having yr mangoes and banana being plucked by the therapist..

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 24-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
You knew where goes not-right in your last trip bro,and i am kind of sure your next trip will become better.

I might go to your FR on a later time becos i am still reading it to understand better and sincerely thank you for sharing.

Cheers!

The movie Aftermath is available at that site where there is Indo subtitle in HD,and i just finish watching it a while ago...i think you might most likely doze off again,hehehe...and probably need some food and drinks in the theater to keep you awake too.

Superman Massage?

Sorry,just pulling your leg on this one. Thank you for sharing and may your next trip be better than this one.

Cheers!

100% agreed.

Plenty of treasures in Batam,but one main problem i have is i only have one dick...hehehe...
He just shared half of his conquest. The other half, when I heard it, I literally felt my jaws hitting on my toes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1