The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
PRC Chio Bu - Qi Qi with CFM look

Disclaimer:

1. Before anyone comes out to say I "stole" his contact, I have done a search on Qi Qi but could not find any recent thread on her eventhough I understand that she was here March last year for a couple of weeks.

2. Also, Qi Qi has in fact asked me to help promote her.

3. Any bro here who feels that he should be the deserving samster to get any credit can post in this thread to inform everyone. As rep points are not important to me, any bros who want to show appreciation, please add to the deserving bro.

Now that I've made myself clear, let's get on with the contact in my next post.
Old 17-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Samster

Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC Chio Bu - Qi Qi with CFM look

Yesterday, my bonking appointment was a cock up. I had the intention of bonking Qi Qi and then have dinner with Xiao Juan but end up I also bonk Xiao Juan which made me a very tired man (but happy). Xiao Juan will be in another thread. This is about Qi Qi.

I saw the contact number of Qi Qi in the AJ Yahoo Group and must have misread it as I thought that Qi Qi provided AJ. So called her up to arrange a session in the evening.

Picked her up and went to one of the budget hotels in Geylang. It was while driving that I discovered that Qi Qi doesn't do AJ, but since we have already "on", I might as well go ahead with it.

Qi Qi is a friendly girl from Kwang Tung with very sweet features and also a CFM look. I would consider her a "Chio Bu", better in looks than the other PRC FLs I had this year. She's 24, not the skinny type and one of her best assets are her 36C boobs which despite the size, are firm and pert! Good for boobs lovers!

In the room, Qi Qi was at first a little shy probably because we hadn't really "broken" the ice but, have no fear... the "teacher" is here! In a matter of minutes, our light kisses soon turn to deep frenching! Ha Ha Ha!

As the hotel room does not have a bathtub, shower was kind of SOP except that the boobs massage on my body was good. Qi Qi has really smooth complexion and together with the soap on my body, the feeling was sensational as we grope each other's body.

Back on the bed, Qi Qi was good with her tongue as she catbathed me. The feeling I had is more like my GF doing it to me than an FL as I find her very pleasant although in reality, GFs don't normally do it like them. Makes us feel like why our GFs or wives don't "service" us this way. Ha Ha Ha!

Qi Qi is selective in providing BBBJ probably because she's still considered new in this trade even though she's been here before. But BJ was above average with enough pressure and "balls play". I'm sure in my next session with her, it'll be CD off! Ha Ha Ha!

FJ was really good, like with your GF as I guided her into various positions which she accommodated well. Her sound effect was real. I finished off in my favourite missionary position as we frenched and pumped in harmony.

Fellow bros who wants a session with a GF-like experience which your own GF doesn't provide, will enjoy Qi Qi. I'm not one who really goes for RTF but I'm sure I'll be seeing Qi Qi again real soon. (Actually who am I kidding? I've gone RTF to a few FL/WL already, Ha Ha Ha!)

By the way, Qi Qi charges are $80 for an hour session if you picked her up and an additional $20 for transportation if she goes to the hotel herself.

I'm sorry I couldn't provide more stimulating picture of Qi Qi as I left my phone in the car to charge but I manage to get some shots of her while having a drink after our session. Here's a picture of Qi Qi but rest assured, she looks much better.
http://www.photoleech.com/images/119...a1Z7YgZtNJ.jpg

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 19-10-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 17-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

alamak bro...
this QiQi is also known as KeKe that i had placed in my other thread...
Old 17-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm. now I can confirm that it is not the Fang2 I have met before... false hopes.. sighz..

Thankfully, xiaoli was gd though...

Bro accord, will up you for ctc later when i recover.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM View Post
alamak bro...
this QiQi is also known as KeKe that i had placed in my other thread...
Alamak Bro, sorry I didn't know.

Anyway, shouldn't be much of a problem since we have her interest at heart.

Regards
Old 18-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

For those bros who wants to have a better idea of Qi Qi's body, you can check out bro Accord_JDM's site. In fact, there are a lot more pictures of other ladies in his site!

http://public.fotki.com/accord-jdm/ke-ke/

I enjoyed myself salivating at the pictures. Wondering how to get the "VIP" views.
Old 19-10-2007, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
henry_supra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice photos indeed! how to gain VIP status?
Old 19-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
breaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By looking at her picture she was not new in SBF as she use to have another name.There was a thread on her before but I can't locate it. I met her last week in XSH.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Redoxan's FR who tried her 3 times last week??? Haha
Old 20-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
There was a thread on her before but I can't locate it. I met her last week in XSH.
Yes Yes she was known to be Xiao Hua, which I had started a thread quite some time ago, but also had it deleted.

Really bring back sweet memories with her. Had met with her on a few occassions. Quite afew bros tried her also commented that she's friendly, and very GF feeling.

Well for those who are keen pls PM the threadstarter.
Old 20-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19 View Post
Really bring back sweet memories with her.
Wow bro Mercenary19 after mia for 8days u finally post. How we miss XH cfm look oops typo error i mean u hor

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 20-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
How we miss XH oops i mean u hor
Why you itchy isit??? I can sms you the no. since you saw her last nite. Kekekeke
Old 20-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why you itchy isit??? I can sms you the no. since you saw her last nite. Kekekeke
Well last nite after seeing her, indeed her cfm look do attract me. Mai hai wo la. Me been trying very hard to quit FL leh

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 20-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really bring back sweet memories with her. Had met with her on a few occassions. Quite afew bros tried her also commented that she's friendly, and very GF feeling.
How sweet memories u got with her? can post FR bo? So long nv see ur FR liao....can intro me this gem?

So lucky that Bro Midnightiger able to get hold of this gem, how envy sia

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 20-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Well last nite after seeing her, indeed her cfm look do attract me. Mai hai wo la. Me been trying very hard to quit FL leh
You quit FL = FreeLunch can lah.....ask u quit FL = Freelance hard lah, only way is to chop of ur little bro.

Wah lau so envy u able to see xiaohua sia, to bad the meeting place too far from me, but I hear u all got a great time during Q & A section hor hahaa

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread