The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of
Re: PRC Chio Bu - Qi Qi with CFM look

Quote:
Originally Posted by QooMilk View Post
How sweet memories u got with her? can post FR bo? So long nv see ur FR liao....can intro me this gem?
So sweet until I cannot forget..... You waiting to be Fxxx by me isit??? You met her at BS and say I never intro??? You got FL (Free Lunch) so why intro???
Old 20-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You quit FL = FreeLunch can lah.....ask u quit FL = Freelance hard lah, only way is to chop of ur little bro.
nnkc u lidat say abt me goot meh??? Asking me to chop off the little pleasure treasure of mine???

Quote:
Wah lau so envy u able to see xiaohua sia, to bad the meeting place too far from me, but I hear u all got a great time during Q & A section hor hahaa
No nid to envy just take your fone out from your pocket sms bro merc & u can see XH too. Den after u can have Q & A or sex with XH all u want for 1 full hour

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 20-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19 View Post
So sweet until I cannot forget..... You waiting to be Fxxx by me isit??? You met her at BS and say I never intro??? You got FL (Free Lunch) so why intro???
How I know the same person sia, one day she call xiaohua, then call keke, now qiqi....i oldman liao leh, very blur u know.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
to envy just take your fone out from your pocket sms bro merc & u can see XH too. Den after u can have Q & A or sex with XH all u want for 1 full hour
Better not lah, or later Merc korkor chop my kuku away

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 20-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
How I know the same person sia, one day she call xiaohua, then call keke, now qiqi....i oldman liao leh, very blur u know.....

Better not lah, or later Merc korkor chop my kuku away
You also mah.... call guni, milk, nai ge, etc...... but its the same person...... I chop your kuku for wat??? Not worth any money......
Old 20-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Me been trying very hard to quit FL leh
This coming from a everyday bonker..
Old 20-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19 View Post
You also mah.... call guni, milk, nai ge, etc...... but its the same person...... I chop your kuku for wat??? Not worth any money......
We also call u, lao da, da ge, chairman, founder, boss etc mah

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 20-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
We also call u, lao da, da ge, chairman, founder, boss etc mah
Don't anyhow call hor and Heng I never admit.... If not sure die until 'bo chun'....... OK got to stop here.....
Old 20-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well if you guys have seen or tasted Qi Qi (let's call her Qi Qi for now since she's using this name), why don't you post some info here for fellow bros since we can't put her full face here?

Any information ill be appreciated especially FRs.

Regards
Old 21-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
TNNlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: PRC Chio Bu - Qi Qi with CFM look

After receiving her contact, I went to meet her. Actually i have tried her once before last year. Goodness, she really have changed. She was so demure and quite quiet in the past. Now, she is very confident and smiles often. And she is more modern compared to her past image. But of course, her body is still as supple.

We went to a hotel. She was thrilled at the sight of mirrors on both sides. Maybe we waited too long in the afternoon for a room that she is happy that we can finally relax.

We proceeded for a bath after stripping. She helped me bath, upon request.She gave me a good scrub and even asked if I want to be scratched a bit on the back. She made me comfortable as she is friendly and her service is fantastic, well, at least that's what i feel.

On the bed, we frenched and she is good at it. A catbath followed to my balls. I sucked her tits. To me, they aren't a full C but close. She's young and supple. She reacts to my licks with ecstacy. On came the cap and she gave me a bj.

And she mount me like a cowgirl. She is an efficient rider. I grabbed her tits and sucked and moulded them. I turned her on her back, lied on her and pumped away. We went on in this position for quite some time. But the funny thing is, I do feel that she is womanly and excites, even though she is not one of those with D and E cuppers. And I last longer. When I finished, her body was shuddering. And the compliments follow.

She provides me with good exercise. I feel relaxed after the session. I am a big boobs lover and she gives a different kind of good feel.

Name: Qi Qi
Face: 7.6
Body: 7.7 (petite and supple)
Boobs: 36B (i think)
Attitude: Very friendly, like a buddy sort of, to me. But womanly during the bonk.
Damage: 80
Remarks: She is a very nice lady. Thanks Bro Merc
Old 22-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
sugarray is a Helpful and Caring Samstersugarray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

22/10/07

FR on QiQi

thanks to bro midnighttiger for her contact,managed to
meet up with her last evening,picked her up and then to
the budget hotel outside GL.she's sweet,petite a bit fleshy
but ok,always smiling with great GFE.

Looks: 8/10 - ok features,shoulder length dark hair,

Height: abt 1.60m

Body: 7/10 - fair skinned with no blemishes or tattoos
a bit fleshy

Boobs: 7/10 - natural C Cupper,brown nipples

Frenching - 8/10,seems to enjoy it with GFE,seems to go on forever

Painting - yes,cb not trimmed a bit bushy,no smell or odour,
paint until she shiok and cums,69 ok

BBBJ - 7/10 - good licking and sucking motion (perhaps can improve
a bit more)

AR - no,

CIM - no idea,never try

FJ - 8/10,accommodating in various positions ,good bonker with
deep thrusting stroke and can use her pelvic/cb muscle
to squeeze your dick.bonk until piak piak sound very loud lah.
shiok.

GFE - 9/10 - friendly,simple,not pushy,will cuddle up to u.

Rtf:Yes/sure

overall it was a good bonk with GFE

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some

happy bonking
Old 22-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarray View Post
22/10/07

BBBJ - 7/10 - good licking and sucking motion (perhaps can improve
a bit more)

happy bonking
Wow! Bro sugarray, looks like you were luckier than me that you got BBBJ. I think I have to do a RTF or else feels like something missing.

Thanks for the FR.
Old 22-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

she used to be called xiao fang or fang fang when she was here last august...

when she got back, a bro informed me that she is using the name of keke
now she told bro midnightiger that she is called qiqi and also some bros here reminded us that she also called xiao hua...

alamak... very smart ger indeed using so many names...
xiao fang, fangfang, keke, qiqi, xiao hua...

oh yes bro midnightiger, the VIP folder in my photo album are not for view to anyone except myself... these are pics of the gers i had collected and put there for storage only...
sad to say that those gems i had before had all returned home liao... now really deprive of a good session with a real gem...
Old 22-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM View Post
sad to say that those gems i had before had all returned home liao... now really deprive of a good session with a real gem...
Guess you'll have to look around and try your luck. I too had my fair share of bad services before finding the better ones.
Old 23-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Samster

Hi Fellow bros,

I've been receiving PMs from bros who wants inside my blog. Well, my blog was actually created for my own friends who are not members of any forums but wants references to FLs and WLs. So they go into my blog to see who I've taken and from there, they contact whoever they want.

Of course the pictures there are uncensored and some real hardcore, not for the faint-hearted.

Actually fellow bros can get more contacts from SBF but I guess the uncensored pictures are the draw.

Well, just so that my blog does not serve as window shopping and that only real cheongsters are invited, I'll only invite those bros who have posted FRs in the threads of my contacts like Apple, Xiao Juan, Qi Qi.

Of course I'll invited only those who are interested. So if you're interested in http://sexuallyactive.blogspot.com/, you need to PM to me your email after you have posted an FR.

Regards
Old 25-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
sugarray is a Helpful and Caring Samstersugarray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

25/10/07

late last nite, called QiQi ,she was free so
arranged to pick her up for a RTF,no complains,

FR refer to my earlier posting

overall it was a good bonk with strong GFE

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some

happy bonking
Advert Space Available