The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC Chio Bu - Qi Qi with CFM look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19 View Post
After she came so long, I finally had a seesion with her. What else can I say. It was really good. That's because we knew each other before and got some KC liao. Can't describe the feeling but overall was really good. Like long lost lover, bonk with so much passion and feelings. Hehehe just MHO. Cheers.
Bro Merc

You have been waiting very long for it right,

cheer

Axor
Old 11-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Bro Fruiteefruit and Axor, you two must be happy that I bonk Qi Qi is it??? After holding back for such a long time and finally decided to bonk her, not sure what else to say. Shiok man.........
Old 15-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Fruiteefruit and Axor, you two must be happy that I bonk Qi Qi is it??? After holding back for such a long time and finally decided to bonk her, not sure what else to say. Shiok man.........
And when is your RTF ??
Old 15-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Fruiteefruit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of cos! Glad to see you are back in action!

Like what bro walabis asked, when is your RTF????? We want FR!!! Hahahaha!

Bro, have fun ya!
Old 15-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think he held back for so long that the sperm reservoir was over flowing.

2 days in a row he went for bonks. First was with Thai (Apple) and the next day with PRC (Qi Qi). LOL!
Old 15-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

Wow hoo! Bro Merc is really back! Congrats congrats!

Bro midnightiger help you to pi cha lobang liao! But what can i say? Bro, your fire is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
I think he held back for so long that the sperm reservoir was over flowing.

2 days in a row he went for bonks. First was with Thai (Apple) and the next day with PRC (Qi Qi). LOL!
Old 16-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Bro Fruiteefruit, Wala, Midnightiger

You folks must be happy that I start to cheong again..... Wow what can I say when I have thistype of close bro that show such concern....... Anyway just met with her for dinner ONLY........ Kekeke The rest will have to wait till sperm overflow again........ Hehehehe
Old 16-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You folks must be happy that I start to cheong again..... Wow what can I say when I have thistype of close bro that show such concern....... Anyway just met with her for dinner ONLY........ Kekeke The rest will have to wait till sperm overflow again........ Hehehehe
Is it?? You sms me this evening said qiqi and u wanted to join us for dinner in GL but no sign after then after revealed our location. I suppose you RTF her
Old 17-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Is it?? You sms me this evening said qiqi and u wanted to join us for dinner in GL but no sign after then after revealed our location. I suppose you RTF her
Hmmm I wait for 1 hour and never received your sms.... Tot you guys went JB again..............
Old 17-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

yo bro!

Hehehehe, just update us if you have any new happenings! Have fun bro!!!

Quote:

Old 17-11-2007, 01:35 PM
LuvArseMan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Yesterday, my bonking appointment was a cock up. I had the intention of bonking Qi Qi and then have dinner with Xiao Juan but end up I also bonk Xiao Juan which made me a very tired man (but happy). http://www.photoleech.com/images/119...a1Z7YgZtNJ.jpg
Bro, I know I'm a new here. But I would love to have her contact as well.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Qi Qi's time in Singapore is going to end soon and she's not like other FLs who try to come back as soon as possible. So we won't really know when she's coming back or if she's coming back at all.

So for fellow bros who loves voluptuous body, big boobs and super smooth complexion on a Chio Bu with a slutty CFM face, don't miss out Qi Qi.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
poipoi_81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just tried her this afternoon, so here's my humble FR

Qiqi's lower half face caught my attention when I first saw Bro midnighter pix, so got her number and arranged a meet up. We first met up at hotel and my first impression is "wow, what a looker." She is definitely better looking than the average gal and what struck me is that her upper half face is just as good. She is darn pretty and her voice is very squeaky nice to here.

And so we got a room and her first reaction is to lay onto the bed and pose a seductive look. We started off with a short French. I took off her clothes and her breasts unveiled magnificantly before me. I have not seen such big breasts. They are so soft, nice and smooth to hold. In fact, they are like velvet touch, my fingets keep slipping off! Definitely the real thing.

We got into the bath to clean ourselves. Pretty SOP stuff. After drying ourselves and another round of french, I asked her what's next. (I am a novice) She told me anything also can, so i started with her bj. I hope it is my "fantastic" skills, but she was soon sent into a trance of moans and grunts. Such a sensitve lady! She also commented that I am pretty skillful for my experience, hehe. I would have wanted to push on to her cum if not for the time constraint.

Then she slipped on the cover on my didi, and did a bj on me. Always sending me seductive looks, her long straight hair and scratching me with her long nails makes the start session very high.

Finally we did the "it" and she was tight that had to slowing squeeze in my didi. We did various poses, but I reckon she loves cowboy most. Always humping me very hard on the bed. Alas, the time has to come and we ended with her on fours, in front of the mirror.

This little gal is very sweet just what all bros here say, fantastic GFE. Her face, beautiful complexion, sex pedigree and tight hole makes it all a very good experience.

Looks: 8/10 - In addition, neat set of clean teeth, don't think she smokes

Figure: 7.5/10 - lil baba, but her complexion makes up more it

Catbath: ? not sure what it is yet

BJ: 5/10 - I am not a bj person, also covered

FJ: 8/10 - Like all said, "The intensity, the sexiness, that angelic face, somehow all blends in together."

Overall: 8/10 - Brings back all the good old GF days

Any bros who find this FR useful, do up my points. Also if you want her contact let me know fast, like said, she going off soon.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
ben_cooldude is one of the Best!ben_cooldude is one of the Best!ben_cooldude is one of the Best!ben_cooldude is one of the Best!

thanks bro midnighter for her contact, had actually wanted to bonk wan wan (fm bro teebs_darkload) last night but she was engaged with someone else. remembered bro midnighter said qi qi will be leaving soon so i tot to myself, why not try her insted ? called her and she was available.

as much as i want to describe the whole sexxion, guess the very graphic descriptions have already been mentioned many times by those bros who have visited her so, in the simpliest way i can describe is : SHOIK !
Old 12-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
xlifeix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can threadstarter confirm whether QQ has gone back to Dragonland? If not, can share wif me her contact, she looks yummy...

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread