The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Re: PRC Chio Bu - Qi Qi with CFM look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19 View Post
You know where to get it from lah......

For those who are keen pls PM me for contact.
Bro, you keep bringing xiao hua back , when you gonna bring ALIYA back, miss my days of riding this Mongolian pony liao.....
Old 21-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Bro, you keep bringing xiao hua back , when you gonna bring ALIYA back, miss my days of riding this Mongolian pony liao.....
Wal Lau bro, how I wish I can bring Aliya back........ But I can't....... So you still hunting SYT? Hehehe
Old 21-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wal Lau bro, how I wish I can bring Aliya back........ But I can't....... So you still hunting SYT? Hehehe
There's a wise saying "狗改不了吃屎 ; 贝勒爷改不了骗小美眉" 
Old 21-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You know where to get it from lah......

For those who are keen pls PM me for contact.
Fellow bros who wants Qi Qi number, please get if from Bro Mercenary19.

During this period, I want to relax and bonk lah.

Regards
Tiger
Old 21-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
During this period, I want to relax and bonk lah.
Hmmm who are you bonking???
Old 21-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
HCCworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hee hee , just got back from a session with qi qi aka 'xiao hua'...at abt 4pm..leg a bit soft liao after a very intense session with her, wow, i must say, a very very memorable session..all thanks to 'Mer......19' for the contact. As this is my 1st session with her,let me give some FR...called her abt lunch time and managed to secure a slot with her this afternoon...pick her up at abt 2+ and straight away check in into 'H81 @ Lorong 18'..we started off with some small talk, pet talk, ice breaking session and so on and so on and our position started off with sitting at the edge of the bed till we are hugging each other in the bed and still talking but the different is my left hand is holding on to her left breast and my right hand underneath the black mini skirt...exploring the black forest liao...Seeing that the time is ripe, i proceed to undress her piece by piece..seeing that i started my action liao,she also proceed with the undressing skill on me...and before long,both of us are in our bathsuit liao.. once we r in our 'birthday suit', we proceed straight to the bathroom...by then, i already cannot take it liao, as such while she is busy making me clean, i am busy fonding every assets which i can grab...i must say that she got quite a assets base on her petite size...once both of us is 'clean', i immediate proceed to dry her up using my tongue and make sure i did not miss out any part of her soft and sexy body. And before long, we r busy ... with tongue fighting, position swopping, moving up and turning around our entire bodies...and before long, she is wet and i am very hard and we started our heaven and earth battle with me losing the battle with her clinching the victory while she is on top of me..... after that, we did nt immd go and bath but we spend sme time recovering ourself with her in my arms...and sweet talking abt how naughty both of us were during the battle...and after awhile, we get up and she give me a very very througout clean up. after that, we change up, check out and i buy her lunch before i parted off with her promising a return soonest...., well, i must say that i am a very very happy man after my session with her...thanks once again '''Mercenary19', you are the man.....thanks....nxt rd coffee on me..cheers.. hope u guys enjoy my FR...
Old 21-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCCworm View Post
well, i must say that i am a very very happy man after my session with her...thanks once again '''Mercenary19', you are the man.....thanks....nxt rd coffee on me..cheers.. hope u guys enjoy my FR...
Thanks bro for your FR. Reward you with 5 bullets.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
player79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCCworm View Post
hee hee , just got back from a session with qi qi aka 'xiao hua'...at abt 4pm..leg a bit soft liao after a very intense session with her, wow, i must say, a very very memorable session..all thanks to 'Mer......19' for the contact. As this is my 1st session with her,let me give some FR...called her abt lunch time and managed to secure a slot with her this afternoon...pick her up at abt 2+ and straight away check in into 'H81 @ Lorong 18'..we started off with some small talk, pet talk, ice breaking session and so on and so on and our position started off with sitting at the edge of the bed till we are hugging each other in the bed and still talking but the different is my left hand is holding on to her left breast and my right hand underneath the black mini skirt...exploring the black forest liao...Seeing that the time is ripe, i proceed to undress her piece by piece..seeing that i started my action liao,she also proceed with the undressing skill on me...and before long,both of us are in our bathsuit liao.. once we r in our 'birthday suit', we proceed straight to the bathroom...by then, i already cannot take it liao, as such while she is busy making me clean, i am busy fonding every assets which i can grab...i must say that she got quite a assets base on her petite size...once both of us is 'clean', i immediate proceed to dry her up using my tongue and make sure i did not miss out any part of her soft and sexy body. And before long, we r busy ... with tongue fighting, position swopping, moving up and turning around our entire bodies...and before long, she is wet and i am very hard and we started our heaven and earth battle with me losing the battle with her clinching the victory while she is on top of me..... after that, we did nt immd go and bath but we spend sme time recovering ourself with her in my arms...and sweet talking abt how naughty both of us were during the battle...and after awhile, we get up and she give me a very very througout clean up. after that, we change up, check out and i buy her lunch before i parted off with her promising a return soonest...., well, i must say that i am a very very happy man after my session with her...thanks once again '''Mercenary19', you are the man.....thanks....nxt rd coffee on me..cheers.. hope u guys enjoy my FR...
hi bro can i know the damage and duration?and pls kindly include her age look and so on thank you
Old 22-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Fruiteefruit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Wah, long time no enter sbf le and long time never do up FR le.
Heard that xiao hua's back, quickly go look for her.....really must thank bro Merc!

Summary of ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10 - Xiao Hua still looks so sweet and young..... But this time round, she looks more tired. Life ain't easy for everyone of us I guess....
Body: 7.0/10 - Her power 34C-D boobs and that nice cuddly body.....

Since its been a long time since I saw her, I was thinking how to make her happy instead of trying her service.....

BJ: 7.0/10 - covered bj. So too long never do le. Need more time to bring back the standard.

FJ: 8.0/10 - ok, this is because long time never see each other le, the intensity was uite strong .....hehehehe..... It was quite memorable.

RTF: Yearning to go back for more......

Xiao Hua has been a nice girl as always.... She is always nice to chat with. Her companionship is always a happy one.

Ya, I will be rtfing more often if I have the money, hehehe!

Once again, bor merc, thank alot!!!

Cheerz!
Old 22-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruiteefruit View Post
RTF: Yearning to go back for more......

Xiao Hua has been a nice girl as always.... She is always nice to chat with. Her companionship is always a happy one.

Ya, I will be rtfing more often if I have the money, hehehe!

Once again, bor merc, thank alot!!!

Cheerz!
Yo bro. Nice FR and thanks.

Contact given out to some bros, so pls keep the FR coming.......
Old 22-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo bro. Nice FR and thanks.

Contact given out to some bros, so pls keep the FR coming.......
wow...."shi fu" (Teacher) down the mountain....anything happening in the temple ?

signoff
Shaolin Popiah
Old 23-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Guys have to hold for afew days as she's on code red now........

Wait out...............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread