The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-02-2017, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
It is pretty standard. As 5k baht for overnight. Yes you csn actually bargain. I have seen people bargain till like 4500 baht. But if the girl knows that she is pretty why would she even bother to bargain with you. Also i think my bargaining and saving 500 baht would compromise the chemistry later.
Would disagree actually. I have taken long time from thermae for 3.5k and 4k before. The times where this happened, the girl made the first eye contact, and in the end it turned out that she was the hottest/cutest there currently. So she was attracted to me and by lowering her price, it persuaded me and gave me another reason to choose her.

These girls have feelings too and sometimes they rather go with a guy they find attractive for cheaper rather than a old ugly guy they dont find the least bit attraction for more money.

Doesnt mean that the so called service would be any different. Just like how a 10k sideline model girl would not provide better service than the 1.8k fishbowl girl.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

American Style Spender/Tipper will always justify the higher price they paid is worth it.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laihongg View Post
Proceeded to Crazy House (as I've heard great reviews). Bouncer outside checked my IC before letting me enter. Quality of gals better imho, music was also better. Sat down and enjoyed the show, and came along 2 better looking gals whom joined me and my friend. Bought LDs for them as well, but this time it's 1 shot tequila glass. Could have been plain water, idk lol. Chemistry with them girls here was better, service was better too. Bought a drink for the waitress that served us as well, cos she was kinda cute. Heh. BF here was 700B and ST at 1500B too. Left soon after that and waited for my friend outside and as I was smoking, that same bouncer kinda eye balled me a little and asked, no... demanded tip from me. He was like, "oi, 100B tip for me" while waving as his 2 friends outside eye balled me too. Brushed them off and walked away.
sure or not... ST for only 1500 at CH
Old 04-02-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
It is pretty standard. As 5k baht for overnight. Yes you csn actually bargain. I have seen people bargain till like 4500 baht. But if the girl knows that she is pretty why would she even bother to bargain with you. Also i think my bargaining and saving 500 baht would compromise the chemistry later.
Thermae is an interesting place because the girls try collude to make 5000 baht standard LT price, so they can 'ripoff' the overpaying Japs and American style spenders, however everything in FL world is always up for negotiation. IMO only a few of the girls are worth anything close to 5k, the rest are overcharging based on the location and clientele.

The hotter thermae girls probably won't bargain because they know they will get taken, but i'm sure many others would rather give a discount instead of risk going home with nothing. It sounds like girls will accept 3500-4500LT if you know how to negotiate. The chemistry excuse is BS to me, chemistry depends more on the interaction instead of payment, the girl wouldn't accept the payment if she's not happy with it in the first place
Old 04-02-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
The chemistry excuse is BS to me, chemistry depends more on the interaction instead of payment, the girl wouldn't accept the payment if she's not happy with it in the first place
Enough said. Interaction over price. If she fits the bill, and you shiok -can reward with a tip
Old 04-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post

I belive if you're pretty/handsome finding a partner in Thailand isn't difficult at all.
No need to be handsome or pretty. I am a typical ugly, short, fat man...
Old 04-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Thermae Freelancers.....con't

So i did some more research and talk to a recent visitor, and he confirm many Thermae girl prices are negotiable to 2000ST/4000LT, unless maybe she is super Chio or stubborn. You may be able to get even 'slightly' lower depending on circumstances (e.g. near closing time, too many girls, little customer etc..). It helps negotiate if you act confident and strong, but still friendly, normal looking, and appear a 'safe' customer. If you are old and scruffy looking you may just have to pay opening price.

I know many Bro's don't care and just accept pay the artificially inflated prices set by the girls, but for those that don't wanna get chopped, there is no harm to a little friendly negotiation. Worst thing that can happen is she say no, at which point you can still accept, counteroffer, or find another girl. The key is to be friendly, and keep smiling like all Thais do. Thermae has a very mixed bag of girl quality with no QC, and for me 90% of the girls are not worth the inflated 5k set price they ask for. Most of them just average looking girls in a dress with lots of makeup fishing for a quick Jap Payday.

Last edited by lost99; 04-02-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then your pocket must be loaded, your hold hand service fees can easily enjoy many nights.
Hold hand service a bit tough now... thinking of new business
Old 04-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Re: Thermae Freelancers.....con't

Quote:
I don't think so you got chopped for paying 5K฿. Thats should be the correct price for LT at Thermae.

I can safely say that you only been to thermae probably once a year or two years once, hence your statement above.
Maybe 'chopped' not the right word, but 'correct' is not either. The rate is artificially set by the girls similar to collusion practices by OPEC Oil counties, so it is not a true free-market price. In any case, no harm in some friendly negotiations if you don't think she's worth it, as it seem many will accept less.

Yes its true I have not been to Thermae in a few years, but in all my previous times there, and in many of the recent videos I have seen, i still haven't seen many super Chio types to my tastes, only a few. I will find out in person soon enough however in a few months.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aravin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I may try Thermae this weekend. Never been there before, have only tried AGoGo and MP so far, but sounds interesting. Drinks are cheap and no hassle or pressure to pick a girl.

To those that have been there:
  1. I saw some of the vids on YouTube, they were all very dark. can you actually see the girls clearly, their features?
  2. Are the girls here controlled/registered at all or can any girl just enter looking for business? Do they need to provide STD/medical certs?
  3. What is the best time to go on a weekend or weekday? I've read that you need to get there early otherwise the best girls are snapped up by the Japs but not too early as it gets busier later? Also, if too late then some of the girls may have ST already! Don't like the thought of going with a girl who's just been with someone a few minutes ago
  4. Do you guys prefer ST or LT? I think I would like LT as there would be no rush and I like to have GFE so maybe go out for dinner or drinks as well. How long is LT or does it depend on the girl?

I used to think girls would generally prefer LT for 4K than two ST sessions for 5K as they only need to be with one guy. But I guess it depends on the girl. Maximise income
Old 04-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravin View Post
I think I may try Thermae this weekend. Never been there before, have only tried AGoGo and MP so far, but sounds interesting. Drinks are cheap and no hassle or pressure to pick a girl.

To those that have been there:
  1. I saw some of the vids on YouTube, they were all very dark. can you actually see the girls clearly, their features?
  2. Are the girls here controlled/registered at all or can any girl just enter looking for business? Do they need to provide STD/medical certs?
  3. What is the best time to go on a weekend or weekday? I've read that you need to get there early otherwise the best girls are snapped up by the Japs but not too early as it gets busier later? Also, if too late then some of the girls may have ST already! Don't like the thought of going with a girl who's just been with someone a few minutes ago
  4. Do you guys prefer ST or LT? I think I would like LT as there would be no rush and I like to have GFE so maybe go out for dinner or drinks as well. How long is LT or does it depend on the girl?

I used to think girls would generally prefer LT for 4K than two ST sessions for 5K as they only need to be with one guy. But I guess it depends on the girl. Maximise income
1. You can see their features clearly if you walk up to them and talk to given. Given it is still a dark room, although definitely not as dark as in the clubs.

2. The girls are not controlled whatsoever. They work for themselves and come and go as they please. So no, they do not need to provide any STD checks.

3. The busiest is usually on the weekends starting from 9:30pm onwards and then the crowd usually dies down around midnight. They are definitely some advantages of going early and going late. Going early you can more chance of the hotter girls, and going late you get more chance of a lower price due to the fact that the girl rather get a cheaper price then go home with no money at all.

4. I myself prefer ST and wont LT a girl unless I have previously ST-ed her before to ensure that the chemistry and attraction is there. If I LT a girl I never been with before, and then turns out she is a starfish who is fucking boring, then its money wasted for me especially if I am looking for a GFE. LT is different according to the different bars and girls but in Thermae it is typically till the morning 7-10am. Be sure to discuss this with your selected girl prior to agreeing anything.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed. Why would I want to jeapodise my happiness just for 500฿. 5K฿, standard rate, and this rate has been for quite awhile. Probably 4 years or more.

4K for LT and she's hottest and cutest amongst the rest.

If she belongs to the "chio" category why would she lower down her price?
Again if she looking just for fuck, given her look, she can just go to discos and flirt, there's plenty horny men in discos daily looking for free fuck.

There's plenty of Japs at thermae, and some willingly to pay more than 5K฿ for "chio" girls. Even you paying 6K฿, it's still cheaper than many ago go bars.

And I'm puzzle given you said she is the one of the hottest there, why she like so desperate for a fuck, assuming you paid her 4K฿.

I belive if you're pretty/handsome finding a partner in Thailand isn't difficult at all.

There's many reasons why she cost 10k฿ VS 1.8K฿.

To name a few, her customer normally not more than 3 or probably 5 per day.
Her look is above average and so forth. If you comparing about service, have you try the 10k฿ one before?

Good for you if you wanna continue to pay 5k for LT at thermae. Do as you wish. If you dont buy the ticket, you'll never win the lottery = if you never ask the girls for a lower price then you'll never find out if she is actually willing.

Yeah damn straight she was the hottest and cutest one there at the time. I have always observed what kind of girls the Japanese choose and thankfully it is not the type of girls that I find attractive so I dont have direct competition with them. Many of the girls I end up going home with, I have seen them turn down both farangs and Japanese. Like you said yourself? I am handsome.

Never said she is desperate for a fuck. I just said that she rather go with me, someone who she is attracted to, for a slightly lower price then go with someone who she is not attracted to for a higher price. If you turn the situation around, would you rather get paid to have sex with an attractive girl for slightly less money or an ugly fat one for more? I'd choose the attractive girl everytime. But maybe you like fucking ugly fat girls for that extra bit of cash.

And yeah I agree there are many reasons why a girl cost 10k and not 1.8k. But in this industry, service is not determined by the price and visa versa. A higher price does not mean a better service. To be honest, no I have never tried a 10k sideline girl. Was using the figure of 10k to make a point. If you want to talk about experience then I have had a 5k girl where she was fucking terrible and on the other hand, paid a girl 1.5k where she was one of the best sex of my life.

And since you like calling me handsome, then I will accept your compliments. Thank you. I would like to think that I am good looking and your comments just confirms that. So thank you for boosting my already high confidence.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I rather you spend time clicking the mouse button searching for infos rather than spending time typing all those repeated questions over the years.
I have searched. There's a lot to go through and search results are not very accurate. It's not always obvious to know what terms to search for unless you already know the answer.

I rather you spend less time clicking the mouse button and typing unhelpful responses.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Re: Thermae Freelancers.....con't

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Yes its true I have not been to Thermae in a few years, but in all my previous times there, and in many of the recent videos I have seen, i still haven't seen many super Chio types to my tastes, only a few. I will find out in person soon enough however in a few months.
I would agree too. Typically everytime I go the demographic looks pretty much like this:

5 and below: 65%
6 - 7: 20%
8: 10%
9 - 10: 5%
Old 04-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
1. You can see their features clearly if you walk up to them and talk to given. Given it is still a dark room, although definitely not as dark as in the clubs.

2. The girls are not controlled whatsoever. They work for themselves and come and go as they please. So no, they do not need to provide any STD checks.

3. The busiest is usually on the weekends starting from 9:30pm onwards and then the crowd usually dies down around midnight. They are definitely some advantages of going early and going late. Going early you can more chance of the hotter girls, and going late you get more chance of a lower price due to the fact that the girl rather get a cheaper price then go home with no money at all.

4. I myself prefer ST and wont LT a girl unless I have previously ST-ed her before to ensure that the chemistry and attraction is there. If I LT a girl I never been with before, and then turns out she is a starfish who is fucking boring, then its money wasted for me especially if I am looking for a GFE. LT is different according to the different bars and girls but in Thermae it is typically till the morning 7-10am. Be sure to discuss this with your selected girl prior to agreeing anything.
Thank you for that helpful reply.

I will let you guys know what happens when I go, maybe tonight!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1