The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: A Sweet Young Lady From The Neighbourhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Anyway, she was asking me about GL fishtank and if I have dn 3p or 4p before...then gave me a silly look and ask if it would be possible to get me and a gal to "perform" infront of her..

Promised to treach her wat goes on in the trade if she on me at the htl so I will make sure she is well-orientated
wah, she wan to see 'live-show' ah?? cannot jus pass to her some DVD collections? even if most bros here dare to perform, most of the gals would not dare to...
Old 25-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

Quote:
As per pic, looks department, she rates maybe a 5-6
This gal is funny, her look 5-6/10, she expect peoples to send her pic, what she is thinking choosing husband.

The best part is got one ah neh send her an ang mo pic, she thought got big fish but turn out to be a cheapstake ah neh...haha...no offence bro..just can't stop laughing after reading this thread.
Old 25-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
wah, she wan to see 'live-show' ah?? cannot jus pass to her some DVD collections? even if most bros here dare to perform, most of the gals would not dare to...
dun know whether she was teasing 'coz in open area...

which is Y I told her I will "intro" more next time in the room.. can see that she is quite open to all this ideas...TS.. too bad, she din ask the qns b4 you know her better else think u can "initiate" her

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
This gal is funny, her look 5-6/10, she expect peoples to send her pic, what she is thinking choosing husband.

The best part is got one ah neh send her an ang mo pic, she thought got big fish but turn out to be a cheapstake ah neh...haha...no offence bro..just can't stop laughing after reading this thread.
Bro.. I got V high standard lah.. me SYT lover..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro.. I got V high standard lah.. me SYT lover..
I saw her pic also, the most i gave her is 5.5/10......me too is a syt lover...
Old 25-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
I saw her pic also, the most i gave her is 5.5/10......me too is a syt lover...
hahaha... Glad to see our rating about the same...SYT lovers have high stds..

Old 25-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cheong_east deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got pic meh?
Old 25-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonorc View Post
Okie, i am one of the guys she contacted.

Sms her just now to meet , but she this thursday working late. bo bian. Tomorrow i got appointment liao, so cannot meet her also.

Will meet her once I come back from my trip which i will only be back in mid sep.
Hi, u will enjoy talking to her lah.. juz dun go in for the sex part only.. (either that or I not her type)

TS, i told her i mentioned some of our discussion to you so do note.

Who is the last bro?

Old 26-08-2008, 09:40 AM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

[QUOTE=aczeta76;3005321]
Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post

Bro.. if u dun fight 4 1st blood then I will go charm her for it loh...

How to fight for 1st blood with all of you, Bros !!!!

I already lost this gal to all of you liao. Just hope that all of you will leave some skin and bones for me to pick up later lor..... heeeeheeeeeheeeeee....
Old 26-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=khwt8888;3006976]
Quote:

How to fight for 1st blood with all of you, Bros !!!!

I already lost this gal to all of you liao. Just hope that all of you will leave some skin and bones for me to pick up later lor..... heeeeheeeeeheeeeee....
Dunno lah.. she seems quite cool about things leh.. me machiam like trying to charm a FB like that..

Maybe I not her type. Leave it to her to arrange meeting again else I may sound despo...

Old 28-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster

Last update,

Maybe I not her type or she not into this yet. Haven't gone on 2nd date, since I retiring 1 Sep, will cease operations after that and proceed only if she initiates

Else, chapter closed for me

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1