The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mikey80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL Xiao wen at L14

Well, was feeling excited after Singapore beat Korea in the table tennis game yesterday and wanted to jam a PRC to celebrate..Met up with my regular frz at 1230am and we reached GL at 1 plus..We have a habit of going round and round in search of the elusive "gem"..Sometime 1-2 hours!!And really, if you can wait, the rare gems will come out...Saw Xiao wen at L14 standing near to the end of the street near cash inn hotel..She was wearing a black dress and that sweet smile and overpowering jugs makes me subcumb to temptation..we proceed to a nearby hotel..She doesn't belongs to the SYT category but she got that CFM look..We reach the hotel we waste no time in stripping to our naked bodies..OMG,her Jugs are those that i loved most!! It was Firm C and pinkish nips..Immediately, i grasp onto the jugs and start sucking it like i was a baby drinking her mother's milk..And the moan she made is good enough to make ur little bro "mari kita"!! She proceeds to give me a catbath and the nipple licking part was coordinated well with her hand stroking my bro..It was exhilarating!! i request for cap and she give me a BJ..As our room is filled wih mirrors, i was observing her body..The way she BJ and the way her shapely body bends with her jugs hanging and knocking against each other and not forgetting those supple ass, it was really like 7th heaven to me..To keep the tempo and the "flag flying", i request for missionary position and that ride was good..She must be a old hand as she really knows how to ride it well.. I decided to end it off with doggy style..She really knows her stuff..As i was cumming, she tickle my balls and it feels like nitro on a racing car making the cum shoots out faster..The load came and i was relieved..The best thing is that she did not rush to shower and change up and TCSS with me for a while even when her "ma fu" called for TIME OUT.. After that, we showered and i passed her the money..We went separate ways after that..will not hestitate to look for her again..Below is the details..

Looks : 7/10
Tits : 8.5/10 (Firm C..pink nips )
Body :8/10 ( Fleshy not fat..)
BJ :7/10
FJ :8/10
Damage : $70 includes rm
Old 21-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

Re: FL Xiao wen at L14

To all bros who are looking for FL Xiao wen, i am sad to inform ur that she was caught in one of the AV raids 2 days ago as told by one of the FLs who was not caught that day..Tried calling her but no answer..I was not online for these few days due to work commitment as such, i couldn't reply to bros who want her contact..Sorry abt it..
Old 21-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey80 View Post
To all bros who are looking for FL Xiao wen, i am sad to inform ur that she was caught in one of the AV raids 2 days ago as told by one of the FLs who was not caught that day..Tried calling her but no answer..I was not online for these few days due to work commitment as such, i couldn't reply to bros who want her contact..Sorry abt it..
Sorry to hear that, bro. Yesterday also kenna heavy AV raid at GL too.
I hereby wish her all the best and to u bro mikey80, upz u for putting a lot of effort to help her.
Old 21-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
Sorry to hear that, bro. Yesterday also kenna heavy AV raid at GL too.
I hereby wish her all the best and to u bro mikey80, upz u for putting a lot of effort to help her.

Thanks,Bro andrew101.. After all, we are all here to look for gals that provide good service and try to avoid those seedy areas ones..Everybody should help each other out in looking for a good "gem"..
Old 21-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey80 View Post
Thanks,Bro andrew101.. After all, we are all here to look for gals that provide good service and try to avoid those seedy areas ones..Everybody should help each other out in looking for a good "gem"..
Hope to see more on ur upcoming sharing
Old 21-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

Sure..Thanks once again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1