The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
KT_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sharing on FL

Sharing with Samster Brotherhood

To all Samster Bros, although i am quite a new member to the SBY brotherhood, i hv actually indulge in sexivity in the local and foreign scene for quite some time liao. I want to share some personal experiences and perspectives for all bros who are exploring this same hobby.

Sharing No.1. Saw an adpost of a 20yo local syt who claims in the adpost that she is pretty, fair and nice figure. Also claim to be able to give great pleasure in massage and service. Called the number and arrange for a session. Massage alone is $80. I need to book hotel 81 and then she will come. 1st turn off, i open door and saw a little hippo. dont look like 20yo at all. likely 25. 2nd turnoff, imme ask for the $80. mah jam i will run w/o paying. 3rd turnoff, she strip till g-string but her figure was a total let-down (for my standard). Slightly saggy boobs, flabby tummy and big wide ass...... 4th turnoff, massage was total crab!!!! apply lotion here and there, piano play thruout. less than 15mins pop GQ. As i really wanted to release load, went for the deep end ---- FJ. turn out to be my 5th and final letdown of th whole episode.
Lesson learnt ---- will never bid for such adpost item again unless i see the product first, either from brotherhood sharing in SB or reliable photo provided by source.
Hope u bros dont kena same experience.

Sharing No.2. Took up an advert on Thai gals working under OKT. Basically she operates from a hotel room which is also her mainstay during her term in SIN. Photo majam 9.5/10 but real person only abt 6/10. To cut it short, body and service ok lah but point to note is that photos is not 100% reflective of their real looks. Make your own judgement and decide whether u want to commit based on the photo u see on website. On another occasion, the gal appeared to be much different from the photo i saw. Totally distraught by it.

Bros, juz be more careful when u decide to commit to any ads on so-called FL. Anyway most of these so-called FL are not real FL as there is always a man-in-the-loop. I define real FL as a transaction betw us and the gal only, without any other man-in-the-loop. When we want to relieve stress, i am sure all of us want value for money. Although one's meat may be someone's posion, but when majority say it's posion, it cannot be too far wrong. Someone saw my FR on a Kimchi thread and say my taste and standard too high. I think most bros will agree with me that it is very frustrating when a FR says sky and heaven about someone but the reality is quite opposite. Let's have open and objective comments for sharing. We sd be at liberty to share personal perspective. No one will be forced to accept. Have your own opinion and feel free to stick to it. Those man-in-the-loop are trying to make a living but i juz hoped that they can provide more detailed and honest data abt their gals so that we brotherhood can better decide before we commit.

Sharing No.3.

I feel sorry for many bros who have been cheated by PRC gals. Some were personal friends and some heard from friends. I would like to share my 5 cents worth on the issue.

If you meet and get to know a super gorgeous PRC gal in a HC, KTV, geyland lorongs or wherever,

1. For bros who are married, observe GOLDEN RULE #1 - FUCK AND FORGET AND DO NOT MAINTAIN ANY CORRESPONDENCE UNLESS U WANT TO FUCK AND FORGET AGAIN.

2. For bros who are not married and hv galfriend, also observe GOLDEN RULE #1. If u think galfriend no good, ditch her and find another one. Follow GOLDEN RULE #2 - Local babes are much better. Many pretty and elegant ones waiting for guys. The myth of local babes having eyes on top their heads are history. Many had been left on shelves over last decade. Now they are more receptive to local guys. As long as u r sincere to them, they will crack and get hitched by u.

3. For bros who are not married and no galfriend, observe GOLDEN RULE #1.

All PRC gals that work in HC or KTV have attended courseS called "SUCK-ALL-THE-$$$-OUT-OF-MEN" and "INGENIOUS STORY TELLING TO SUCK ALL THE $$$ OUT OF MEN". Do not think that they will forego their mission here by accepting your meagre few hundred dollars or even thousands. They will never have enough of $$$. Their mission is spend RMB$100,000 to come SIN to earn SIN$1,000,000 (or more). Targets are men who are guillible to sweet talking from them e.g. "I like you as you are nice and gentle to me unlike my ex or sugar daddy or boyfriend....." "i miss u, pls come see me"...... "U r strong, can make me very satisfied"..... Their story telling is first class act. Things like "my poor family needs a new house", "my so-and-so needs operation", "my school fees due soon", "there's a great prospect private property in whatever province, let's invest / buy it"...... They also will use standard ruse to spite u to commit more $ to them e.g. "my friends' boyfriends give them $8k or $10k per month", "give them $20k for abortion" etc. Essentially these are said to make u feel paisay and give more. indirectly it is also meant to test water about u. If u can afford to give, they will stick around for a little while more, till u r sucked DRY!!! If u cannot afford, it is a method to ask u to fuckoff.

Some bros may disagree with my GOLDEN RULES and sharing. I can agree to a very little extent that those that work in proper office and factory may be possible good women. But 100% sure that those in HC and KTV are here for $$$ only. A proven way to test the decency of your choice from HC or KTV is as follow: Meet her in HC or KTV, go for dates, eat cheap, buy non-branded stuff only, most importantly HAVE SEX FOR FREE, DO NOT GIVE HER A SINGLE CENT, AND SHE QUITS HER JOB IN HC OR KTV TO WORK IN OFFICE OR WHEREVER, AND STAY AS YOUR GALFRIEND. Otherwise she is a pretender only.

Hope bros in this brotherhood be more aware and suavy when dealing with PRC gals. Good luck.

Sharing No.4.

To all bros who shared FRs from HC outings, kudos to all of u. The sharing of FRs in HC really offered us a detailed info of what's good and what's not good. I have personally religiously listened to advice from FRs abt HC and chose wisely where to go. So far, have been most sextisfied from such outings. Money well-spent. Sometimes, i itchy backside and explore new joints w/o checking on FRs abt them. Kena poor gals and service..... my own fault.

Sharing No.5.

If bros want a straight fwd and value for $ outing, the $80-$100 spending on a PRC at lorongs 8-12 is a good option. They are standing there for us to see and choose. We can take one that suits our own taste. For me, finding the right looks already justify the money i throw in and the right face will definitely enhance my sextisfaction on the bed later with them. Service sometimes may be average but for me, it is ok.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
friends123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sharing on FL

Thanks for listing all these down. Most samsters know of all these, but sometimes quite hard to execute , especially when little head gain control.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

bro, there is a thread on THE SEX TRADE in Mattars of The Heart.... maybe u can add on from there.... as pointers....

nevertheless thanks for sharing

ps.... i dun believe in playing poker by booking a room first then sms the FL to come up (without a clue of how she looks like) .....
Old 21-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
KT_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Monkey4, thanks for highlighting abt the other thread. I intentionally put the sharing on this thread so that those venturing into here can see directly. Btw, any good recommendation from your experience in bonking?
Old 23-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Very nicely written and quite detailed post... But i also think that its a wrong choice to put it here. Firstly, this part of the forum is very active, hence the thread will keep getting pushed back. Secondly, people in this part would be more inclined to read something "interesting". Nevertheless, i appreciate your efforts!

IMHO, much better than my thread.
Old 23-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Yo bro. NIce of you to start this thread, and ur golden rules are very good and logical. I like.

Hope you can add on at this page.

Sex trade

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1