The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
bbjking888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbjking888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: XiaoLin Tall Babe from PRC

Hi Bro, thinking of trying her tonight. Can PM me her contact? Thanks
Old 25-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 16
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
how to say "without cap" in putonghua ?
hi bro aces68,
wen yf return in oct i ask her to teach u n show u, bro lovemachine can u pls pm me xiao lin ctc will post FR n uppx u after trying thankx
Old 25-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by am55 View Post
hi bro aces68,
wen yf return in oct i ask her to teach u n show u, bro lovemachine can u pls pm me xiao lin ctc will post FR n uppx u after trying thankx
bro am55, dun lidat-leh..i shy..
she already show me, only never teach me how to say cos we got no time to talk cock during session
recently, you got other gem or not ?
Old 26-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 16
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
bro am55, dun lidat-leh..i shy..
she already show me, only never teach me how to say cos we got no time to talk cock during session
recently, you got other gem or not ?
hi bro aces68,

alamak u more senior than me if u ask u surely get bro lovemachine neber pm me xiao lin ctc but if u wan my reco FL with commando service still searching high n low still cant find but yy from bro ah hua is a must try, min in from bro lightning is a good bonk. n of course xyz from bro lopo must not miss.................... details pls pm me thankx
Old 26-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemachine View Post
XiaoLin's age is 20 (she said so and i think she looks so)
And nope, she is not my ex. I wouldn't do it.
anyway at this point in time i replying to all the requests for contacts. Pls PM me only.
Hi Bro,
I smsed this 'XiaoLin' with the number you PMed me. Got a reply telling me to go and die! He/She is not XiaoLin and don't disturb him/her liao!
Is this a SABO case or what?? I dun like ppl to sabo me with fake ctc and I will ZAP him real bad!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

I PMed TS regarding this and he replied the number given is correct and is not a sabo case. Most probably she got a little pissed off as a lot of Bros are calling her.
Not sure whether to proceed as this is the first time a FL asked me 'to go and die'. Whatever it is, with an attitude like this, I very much doubt the service will be good.
Proceed at your own risk..........

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1