The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Third Full Feature FJ with XiaoYe

XiaoYe woke up early this morning and surprised me in wechat. So we cashed out our rain-check and took her to eat Dim Sum. She came down in a lovely flowing short white and black mini dress and high heel shoes. So elegant, but matched my office wear. On the short ride to the venue, she kept leaning on me and hugging me. Wah, nice day to be on a motorbike with a woman.

The aunties at the dim sum place were very happy to see me again, and they did not tease me about XiaoYe since I bring a lot of visitors and tourists there and XiaoYe was behaving very respectfully. I gave her full freedom to choose whatever she wanted. So she chose SuiKow and LohMaiKai. My favorites. I added a few other items to the spread and she was astonished that I was so hungry.

All in, the bill was under RM20, and we wasted no time to get back to her place since I has a 3 hour window of opportunity. And I intended to make the most of it.

There was no one at her flat this morning since her housemate was at the market shopping. So we entered her room with no A/C. I invited her to sit with me and give her a massage. She tried to sit on my lap. But I positioned her in front of me on the edge of the bed. She sat dutifully but turned around to give me a kiss on the lips as I kneaded her neck and shoulder blades. I kissed her smooth skin and she stood up to shed her blouse urgently. While she stood I rubbed her little butt. She turned so I could cup and caress her more intimate areas.

She tugged her bra cup aside for me to lick into her cups and presented more of her exposed flesh to me as she mewed and moaned in appreciation of what I was doing. I dragged a fingertip across the crotch of her panties and she shivered and groaned. And I noticed she was soaking her panties with wetness. She tugged off her bra roughly and I flicked her nipple fiercely with my tongue, then slurped up her entire saggy boob as she moaned and arched her back. As I finished her other breast, she dropped her panties and kicked them aside. I was still fully clothed so she hurriedly attempted to undress me. Then, she offered herself to me raw. I politely declined, so we went to the shower to clean off.

Half expecting an SOP shower, I gargled with mouthwash and allowed her to lather and rinse my body as I sniffed and kissed her head and face. Suddenly, she squats and blows my still stiff pole. OMG. She pulled back with a hollow mouth to trail a string of saliva and pre-cum, she glanced up at me lustily and attacked my throbbing purple headed cock again.

Somehow, I managed to restrain myself from taking her standing up raw, and I tottered into the bedroom drying myself.

When she joined me there, I asked her to continue our massage by laying facedown on the firm bed. She readily complied and turned her face to me eyes closed, smiling contentedly. I resumed by suckling her ear, then kiss-licking my way down her back and teasing her crack. She parted her legs to offer me deeper access, so I rimmed her pristine anus with my tongues, dipping into her winking chocolate starfish like a hummingbird.

She arched her back, and propped herself up with her right elbow, licking her lips and salivating, singing high pitched moans. Her virgin anus gripped my tongue as it winked while I drilled into her dark tunnel.

Suddenly, she say up flustered and begged me to fuck her. I struggled to get the cap I brought on, so she got one of hers out. By then, I deflated, so she gave me a slurpy and vigorous bbbj. By the time she lapped my scrotum I was up and going again, so she capped me confidently. She was settling down to missionary when I asked her to ride me.

She grinned shyly and squatted over my dick and began to impale herself. The lovely expressions that flashed across her face as she lowered was delightful. She bounced a few times, and then winced in pleasure with mouth gaping. Then she placed her hands on my chest for support, and sat back up to bounce a few more times before the intense pleasure dropped her onto my chest. Her pussy flinched erratically as she came and a white translucent fluid oozed down my shaft.

I kissed her forehead, and she looked up to DFK me. I thrusted gently from below as we licked each other’s lips and twirled our tongues languidly. She moaned into my mouth and dropped her head so I kissed her hair and inhaled her warm earthiness.

I stepped up the pace and pumped her hard from below, pinning her hips for leverage and leaning up to lap and nibble her nipples. She swayed forward to slap me gently with her saggy boobs so I took one into my mouth, causing her elbow to buckle weakly.

I sat her up, and leaned her back almost into lotus. And continued pumping her gently as I caught my breath, relishing the view of my dick slipping in and out of her pink tunnel with brown lips parting and light pink nubs appearing. The globs of whitish girl cum forming like a cock ring at the base of my shaft. The look of surrendered pleasure and contentment in her face as she rests on the pillow. I rub my hands up her abdomen, palmed her breasts and experimented with her breasts. So far, I had not discovered how she most liked them played other than sucked hard. So I crimped her fat nipples at the base of my fingers and lifted them, she yowled like a cat so I held up her breasts by her nipples like deflating party balloons and jiggled them like yo-yos. She began thrashing frantically with pleasure, so I continued while leaning back and thrusting deeper and upwards. She liked that enough to lay all the way down. So I stopped thrusting and picked up her hips and circled them around my dick, causing her to clench and flinch her pussy tightly on me as she splayed her legs involuntarily.

When I pressed my hands gently on her lower abdomen to push her Gspot onto my knob, she groaned and flailed like I hit her with electrical current. Then she gasped and begged me to finish, she can’t cum anymore.

Trouble was, I was nowhere close to cumming, so repositioned myself and dripped sweat all over her torso as I caught my breath. Then, I resumed with full, long strokes, exiting her barrel almost completely, and enjoying how each stroke shifted the globs of drying girl cum down my shaft. I grabbed my dick and stirred her cylinder and poked in different directions slowly. I sent her legs to the sky. And somewhere in the midst, I heard her muttering: “Wo ai ni, wo ai ni. Wo zao de xihuan de ren” (I love you, I found someone I like). Her eyes were still closed, but I lowered my face and she DFK me fiercely, possessively.

As she did, her pussy formed the cock ring and as I threaded it, I could feel her entire tunnel milking my shaft. It was too much and I blew my tired soldiers. I filled the cap heavily, and the pink plastic was smeared in white inside and out.

She realized she had not prepared toilet paper, but went ahead and peeled the laden cap off my shrinking dick. She was so fascinated by how full it was that she held it up proudly. I grinned and gave her a sloppy kiss. I was drenched in sweat by now, so we both wobbled into the bathroom where she foamed me up and washed me well.

Back in the bedroom, I dressed numbly, knowing I crossed the line with her. She obviously likes me. I found out from her over breakfast that she did not accept paid FJ much. Her pristine pussy reflects this. And yet, she collects her FJ rate each time so far.

She say with me and I pulled out the money. She accepted happily and I parted ways. At the moment, she is a full feature FL with super high GFE. Maybe our relationship will remain neater this way…
Old 11-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 10
bigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pearl of the Orient

just a quick FR on my trip to penang...

Cititel has massage with special...
The massage is very good... felt a good release at my blocked meridians... the special, well... the masseuse was a little old, so its so-so la... 100rm for the hj...

The thai disco at The Garage (around jalan pinang area, i forgot the name already), have alot of very beautiful young thai girls.. nothing much u can do with them it seems.. expect them to be very pushy for lady drinks... and their house beer sucks (mixed with water and tasted salty.. )

Also went to M2, also another thai disco with chinese song performance.. the vibe is not too bad... but also well, typical of thai club, ladies will push u to buy flowers or drinks...quality didnt feel as good as the garage one...

Reccee RR, fj girls starts from 200rm, accrd to the okt... didnt take up, looks dodgy and run down...

conclusion, penang not really a vice city.. hahah
i enjoyed the food and heritage though...
Old 12-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
silversurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am back. Have been travelling quite extensively recently and hardly back in Penang. Decided to try a Vietnamese on my return and was unfortunately disappointing. It didn't start auspiciously. When parking opposite the hotel by the road, some idiot want me to pay $5 for parking which i refused. The hotel parking is full. So I had to hunt for another location to park nearby. When I went into the road, there was 2 of them, as it appears she was having fun with her friend. Her friend actually look quite pretty, and I regret I did not ask to try her instead.

The picture shows her to be quite petite, but she's actually taller than I expected, and skinny with almost no boobs. Also have a bit of a tummy which is not a big deal but just looks weird on a skinny lady. I usually have no issue with these if the service is good.

However it was all a big let down. She did some obligatory clean up for you and then she washed up herself. The BBBJ was quick and uninspiring. She probably just suck it like 2-3 times and less than 10 seconds, before she took out a CD. By then I was already not that happy. After putting on the CD, I was expecting a bit of service in cowgirl. But she just told me to do the work. So we switched positions.

She then immediately took out some lubricant and applied a lot liberally on herself. This is also an automatic turn off for me, as it tells me she's not interested in any foreplay. I rubbed her clit a bit with my thumb but after a few seconds, she pushed my hand away and just ask me to quickly penetrate her. I did her in missionary, switched to doggie, and then an alternate version with her lying flat down. She did moan quite convincingly, so I am not sure if she did have some enjoyment or just faking it.

After about 10 minutes between the 3 styles, I turn her around and wanted to change another position. Her face changed to displeasure and she made an impatient noise when she notice I have not yet come. Before allowing me to penetrate her, she rub a lot of lubricant again even though she's not really dry. By now, I really quite pissed. So I just banged her in missionary quickly till I came in about 5 minutes.

After I withdraw, can see the creamfromaround her hole from the FJ prob from the lubricant rather than her own juices. She probably has a tight hole that will be nicer if she just didn't put so much lubricant, so pretty much not that much feeling during the FJ.

After removing my CD, she then went in to wash. This is also a first for me. Usually the lady will let me wash up first. But she couldn't wait and went to wash, and did not offer to help me wash or let me wash first. No big deal, but the kicker is that at the end, she has the cheek to ask for tips. I just ignore her and left.

Probably will go and hunt somewhere else tonight just to get over this.

All in all, including wash up, I took about 30 minutes, which is a record for me. I usually can use up the full hour.

Name: Cherry
Face: 5/10 - To be frank, if I have seen her on the street, I will not give her a second look. Or if she hit on me in a pub, I will probably pass.
Body: 5/10 - No boobs and no figure.
BBBJ: 5/10 - Only did for a few seconds
FJ: 5/10 - She put a lot of lubricant which I hate since it removes most of the feeling during the act. It's like sliding in nothing. She only get a passing grade because I did manage to come.
Kissing: Did not try. She has this plastic bottle full of cig buds and a pack by the side table. I hate that.
Damage: 150
RTF: No way.
Old 15-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koreanbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pearl of the Orient

Belated FR:

Name: Siao Rou PRC from Donguan.
Face: 8/10 cute and young
Body: perky nipple, b cup, soft non sagging boobs. Avg syt skin with a bit of scar on tummy. petite & thin.
Others: smoker but not strong smell. she still smell nice
She does deep throat bbbj. No DFK, no DATY. Maybe allow in 2nd session. Soft moan and less fake. motivated to please. no starfish.
Damage: rm190+tips

Name: Xinru Taiwanese
Face: 8/10 very cute and young
Body: b cup, small cute nipple, non sagging. Good skin, no scar, no tattoo
Others: none smoker
BBBJ has gf feel as i think she's not really a hardcore pro. No DFK. Allow DATY on 2nd session. very participative and allow multi position, missionary, doggie, lying on back bonking. good nipple suction, more simulating than most prc. good attitude. So far the best attitude gal i have bonked 2nd to Sarah Miehn in Korea.
Damage: 218+tips

Name: Candy - Honkong
Face: 9/10. Really cute with smiley eyes. Her beauty is comparable with Sarah Miehn though each has their differences. However attidude wise, Sarah wins hands down.
Body: smooth well taken care of skin. tight pussy. b cup with perky nipple, non sagging. no scar, no tattoo, quite fair.
BBBJ depend on her mood no DATY, no DFK. soft moan and particular on cleanliness. Typical Honkie gal attitude in general, and yes... starfish.
Damage: 190+tips

Ack: Bro 69ners my sifu
Old 17-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
emphasis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear All Sammy Bro,
Anyone familiar with 99 reflexology behind B-suite. Any recommendation??
Thank you in advance.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

cheongder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emphasis View Post
Dear All Sammy Bro,
Anyone familiar with 99 reflexology behind B-suite. Any recommendation??
Thank you in advance.
You mean, 99 mp on top of the previously JPJ office near Maybank, near 33 and B+ ? Last week i try TUTU. Age 23. Massage so so. But a beauty. Hj, quite satisfied. I manage to AR her, and suck everywhere except down south.

There are another 99 just really behind B-Suite, last time i found my gem there, A Ying, and Lisa. They both moved to SS in Sg Dua, in front of McD, but A Ying seems quit already. Just left Lisa, and she is awesome.

Last time, i went to Ann Spa also in Sg. Dua USM, i got HJ + BJ from Viatnamese, Kelly.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

cheongder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time didnt leave FR here.

This fr is the old one, around 3 weeks ago.

I went to small in, BJ Court. Pick AB, Bakso.
Based on my exp in bonking woman, AB got a overall good to perfect figure.
She's a cutie. Firm boobs, C cup. Very very smooth, firm, and lovely to touch.
Her skin is milky white, very smooth untill even if she touches you with her body, also can made your dick raise up high.
She washed me, playfully tickling my whole body before seriously strecth my dick out.
She knows how to joking around, and that is a plus. I felt really comfortable as if i have known her for a very long time.
She blow me uncapped. Open my leg slowly and let her lick my rod to my balls. I tickle her pussy with my toe and i can feel the wetness, the sensation of her body moving and moaning at the same time is unbearable.
DATY her is really fun. Her pussy is very clean, shaved, and smells good. There, i can feel the tightness. I lick passionately untill she grab my hair wildly, and asked me to jump and fucke her right away. I said no. I fall in love in licking her tight, cute, pussy.
She forced me, bite my neck, and quikly she capped my and rode me, cowboy style.
10 minutes pass and she, without taking out my dick, turn around and do reverse cowboy, Feeling great, ai push her down, press her waist untill her round ass stick up and i doggy her for quite some time.
Later, i bring her up and put her against the wall, doggy session continue while we both standing up. French kissing her from back is a pleasure that i cant forget.
We both very sweaty then continue with spooning, then missionary. That day even 50 minutes already passed, i still cant cum.
She felt tired, and hopelessly lay her body into me, sweat all over her cleavage, made my damn horny again. She and cuddle me and i can hear she whisperly said to me, she cum multiple times already and she want to HJ me because end session is coming near.

She HJ me and 8 minutes later, blew my load on her beautiful face.
She cuddle me again and said she need to learn again and on how to make me huppy and cum during sex. Next, she washed me. SOP.
We chat a little bit before i went out and disappeared upon her ayes. Until now, i still can remember the sensation, joy of having sex, and licking a damn good pussy.

Last time i went that is last week, she is in the red zone. So nothing i could do.
Damage is 140 as usual.
I rate this sensational sex jouney of mine with her as 4/5.
Old 19-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

Koreanbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Jenifer PRC
Face: 8/10 young & pretty
Body: full C cup, erected nipple, non sagging. Good skin, no scar, no tattoo
Others: none smoker.
BBBJ amateurish hence it's like with an in-experienced gf. No DFK. Allow DATY but i did not try. Hardworking BBBJ me again when i return to bed after picking a call. good attitude probably because she is new and friendly. I think she is a bit blur just like student type. She apply gel in front of me unlike others so i guess she's kind of blur since she's the friendly type not those stuck up PRC.
Damage: 200+tips

Ack Penang Icon Bro 69ners
Old 19-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
emphasis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongder View Post
You mean, 99 mp on top of the previously JPJ office near Maybank, near 33 and B+ ? Last week i try TUTU. Age 23. Massage so so. But a beauty. Hj, quite satisfied. I manage to AR her, and suck everywhere except down south.

There are another 99 just really behind B-Suite, last time i found my gem there, A Ying, and Lisa. They both moved to SS in Sg Dua, in front of McD, but A Ying seems quit already. Just left Lisa, and she is awesome.

Last time, i went to Ann Spa also in Sg. Dua USM, i got HJ + BJ from Viatnamese, Kelly.
Thanks Bro Cheongder for your elaborate info. Appreciate it very much.
BTW, any recommended MC with FJ in Penang?
Old 03-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

asskick62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.. any MP in Parit Buntar Nibong Tebal or Jawi? More than happy to give FR if u know any....
Old 03-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was a very bad week for me 2 weeks ago...I was so tempted to book Ms. Merah before depart to Singapore for a Biz Trip on Tuesday but my bad luck she has no available slots. Then, proceed to Happy City to book Yu or Mila but was told both of them already left and only Mandy and Kerry are working. Hmmm...what next, I proceed to GCC port to consider Tip as she was looking attractive in the photo. When I approach GCC, I noticed Tip was sleeping (at 2pm) and just woke up, so seems to be not happy welcoming me....then, I decided to leave the house without any action. Then, on the next day, I noticed Happy City advertise Pat and I quickly book her.
As usual, Alan provided the room number and when I entered the room, I was mesmerized by her seductive eyes. She gave me a hug and then I just rest in her bed for 5 minutes while chatting with her. Then, we took shower and she gave a me a nice massage by sitting on top of me. I can sense her arousing pussy touching my body and I couldn't control my temptation and started to DATY her while she gave me a BJ. I can sense that she could not take my DATY longer as she has been shivering and requested to stop after a while. She then sit on top of me and ride for a while, we changed a couple of position and final I hit my climax as the times up. This is my second round with Pat and certainly, I had a good time with her this time as compared to the earlier one.
Pat is definitely a girl to try as her eye contact while we are in action will drive us crazy.....Overall, I will give her 7/10.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 17
daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Pat is good, I tried her before, very accommodating... and most importantly, her body shape is EXCELLENT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenangKia1 View Post
It was a very bad week for me 2 weeks ago...I was so tempted to book Ms. Merah before depart to Singapore for a Biz Trip on Tuesday but my bad luck she has no available slots. Then, proceed to Happy City to book Yu or Mila but was told both of them already left and only Mandy and Kerry are working. Hmmm...what next, I proceed to GCC port to consider Tip as she was looking attractive in the photo. When I approach GCC, I noticed Tip was sleeping (at 2pm) and just woke up, so seems to be not happy welcoming me....then, I decided to leave the house without any action. Then, on the next day, I noticed Happy City advertise Pat and I quickly book her.
As usual, Alan provided the room number and when I entered the room, I was mesmerized by her seductive eyes. She gave me a hug and then I just rest in her bed for 5 minutes while chatting with her. Then, we took shower and she gave a me a nice massage by sitting on top of me. I can sense her arousing pussy touching my body and I couldn't control my temptation and started to DATY her while she gave me a BJ. I can sense that she could not take my DATY longer as she has been shivering and requested to stop after a while. She then sit on top of me and ride for a while, we changed a couple of position and final I hit my climax as the times up. This is my second round with Pat and certainly, I had a good time with her this time as compared to the earlier one.
Pat is definitely a girl to try as her eye contact while we are in action will drive us crazy.....Overall, I will give her 7/10.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 17
daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Thy Wan, Cathay, the one beside Cathay (damn, suddenly can't recall it...), Gurney Samsara SPA, New savoy, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emphasis View Post
Thanks Bro Cheongder for your elaborate info. Appreciate it very much.
BTW, any recommended MC with FJ in Penang?
Old 07-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

babylongreece deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by daren999 View Post
Thy Wan, Cathay, the one beside Cathay (damn, suddenly can't recall it...), Gurney Samsara SPA, New savoy, ...
It's wardolf hotel but i heard it under renovation
Old 07-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pearl of the Orient

After a long wait for Focus, finally I managed to test drive her today. I was very anxious to test her for quite sometime and today is the day.
Called OKT and guided me to the location. On the way to this port, I also visited the other port to see Lita. Surprisingly, she is not as attractive as in her photo. Continue my journey to meet up Focus. Reached the location and I gave a call to the OKT again and he asked one of his girl to open the door for me. There were 3 girls sitting in the living hall and mostly are good looking, but I wanted to see Focus. I have been requested to wait while she was inside the room with the OKT to settle her payment. About 15 minutes later, I saw a petite hot looking girl approaching me and introduce herself as Focus...man, I was so tempted to press that boobs and kiss her.
Surprisingly, she as very accommodating and guided me to the room. We chat for a while and then proceed to shower. Once back from Shower room, she saw my little brother was very stiff and she requested me to be gentle as mine was slightly big, and as usual, I promised her to be gentle and not to worry about it.
We started to kiss for a while and I sucked her nipple and play around her boobs kaw-kaw. Then, she asked me to lay down in the bed and she started to kiss me on my neck, chest and slowly grab my little brother and gave a BBBJ...I would say this is one of the best BBBJ that I had ever had. I can sense she is trying to give the best service to ensure I am fully satisfied. After a couple of minutes, she jumped on me and started the cowgirl session. During this session, her eye contact and multiple kisses makes me more hornier. I told her that its my turn and ask her to lay down and in charge. Explore her body venturing multiple position and finally load her with my stuff.
We chitchat for a while and proceed to shower room and continue chitchat with her after shower. Just got to know that she had worked in KL, JB and la while in Singapore. She also told me that she have been to London and stayed there for 6 months...no wonder she can communicate in English. Well, she was not pushy but my time is up, so I told her that I need to leave and she gave me a good hug and a kiss. She is certainly a great partner and I certainly had a great time with her. I am surprise to receive such a great service from a hot looking girl like her. Next target is looking forward for STOP....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1