The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pearl Centre - Century

Hey, i am new to this forum, so pls duo duo zhi jiao.
Seeing this bro post, i also had to post on my review!

I do not really frequent ktv alot, but have a few experiences here and there.
I went to Club J last week and i tell you yes it is really a good experience due to posh ambience. But too bad, the girls are not fun..

i happen to go down on the 21st Wednesday with my 3 good friends, and another 2 came with my friend to a total number of 7.

I have to been once to pearl centre club gallant and this was my 2nd time, i think they have renamed/reopen as Club Century. On stepping in, found the place not as posh as CJ but nonetheless its clean and looks ok!

Anyway, the girls are not bad, got 1 china girl is quite pretty.
I think the girls are very fun, once they come in they start doing didi massage.
My friend's girls are more wild even unzip/unbelt and even suck their nipples
Then my friend very zi siao he tried to take off one of the girls undies! lol.

Sry to say, i dun remember the girls numbers only my girl's name Anna.

Summary of the moola.
Drinks : 2 martel + everything in = ard $720 (with a discount from the papasan) $100/person ..
Tipss for girls : $50 +- depending on u...
Girls : not bad looking, very fun!

So each person is around $150 for drinks and girls! i think its affordable!
we never tao pao so dunno the pricing. Oh btw, its also Papasan Mark whom brought us the girls. And gave my friend chris a nice discount.
Old 23-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
papowking is Cool - loads of Potential

Been to CLub Century couple of times. Deco is so so only but heard they planning to renovate the place soon. The rooms are clean but somehow, due to the color of the wall paper they used, the room is too bright for actions.

They have a mix of Vietnam, Malaysia, SIN and PRC, with Viet the most. I usually go for chinese cruisine and they are quite pretty.
Look for APPLE, she is very popular there and she do short time...

Mummie Jane was telling me, on the night when not much customers, you can just tell the mummie that you bring her out and shoot, jsut pay $250.

FOr bros looking for pretty, fair and english speaking Viet, go to Hollywood, they have the best stocks in town.
Old 24-01-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yoshi_yoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoshi_yoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoshi_yoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well i must say this Club Century have left me great memories for 6 weeks since i visited them. Would be there once or twice per week with my client.

Simple details i can share as follows:

1) Girls - PRC (Majority), Vietnam(Aplenty), S'pore CHINESE (i am suprised they can play ), Spore Malays (Confirm can play and DANCE OMG), Msians (Asked for but to no avail) Maybe now have? Not sure though. Tips - Min50? Usually i give 80 - 120. Some girls can play damn wild, some demure, can easily puay with Mummy for the type of girl you want.

2) Mummy - Amy, well my boss support him since last time. I must say sibei nice and accomodating. I am very fussy during my 1st few visits reject 4 - 5 girls cos i bad mood. but wow she patience and no.6 girl came in ^^. Tips - 50 - 100 depend on how you like her service.

3) Room and ambience - 2 big LCD, Very CLEAN, good enough system nothing to shout about, waiters are very polite and service oreinted, you lazy to find the song you want just ask waiter to pick for you. They will do it with a smile. Toilet uncle very chin chai and friendly lol..

4) Price - I usually go after 9pm which is around 400 per martell bottle include misc. Chivas is cheaper i think. Pool table room is Room888 if i am right, require minimum of 3 + 1 expenditure (Maybe 4 + 1, correct me if i'm wrong).

5) Conclusion - Many a times when i visit, i never felt once disappointed when i return home Surely i will get someone i like since there are so many girls there. EASILY 40? perhaps more i didn't count.

I seldom post any shit and the reason i do so is cos this joint have not left me disappointed ONCE at all when i return home. Ta bao up to your own skills and chemistry, some can some 1/2 1/2 some cannot.

Cheers and Wishing all a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year ahead.
Old 24-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chiongster87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by partingcurls View Post
Hey, i am new to this forum,... i tell you yes it is really a good experience due to posh ambience. But too bad, the girls are not fun..

I think the girls are very fun
, once they come in they start doing didi massage.

Gal fun or not fun ?
Old 29-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
fendy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WoW !

looks like this place is heated up, bros whom like century ktv can request for M33 jenny. she also a patient and nice lady.

most of the viets she intro can play and ta bao.

happy cheong ing
Old 29-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongster87 View Post
Gal fun or not fun ?
the first part i was refering to club Jaguar... u missed it bro.
Old 31-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
完颜不破 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy完颜不破 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thought of going alone. Bros, is it ok and $$ to go alone? I think open 4 jugs of beer (about $100) no room charges.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Today 1st time go club century for HH with 4 other friends. Just to support Mummy Amy (Mummy number 3) again after few years of supporting her in Eminent.

Price: HH 4 Jug @$95.xx free room (given a medium room, big enuff to accomodate us in).

Interior: spacious yet cozy

Gals: many PRCs but few viets during HH. PRC are pretty but dun know if playable. Only 1 PRC in our room. She is not pretty but playabe. Viets are playable but mostly abit bigger size than me (i like pettite gals). Only 1 Viet in our room is pretty.

This place is good to go for short period of fun during HH till 9pm. It is consider affordable as after splitting the cost, each only pay $30 or less (exclude tips).

I will definitely go again... probably to try out the normal hours as I saw a few more better looking viets going to work at 9pm.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chiongster87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Today 1st time go club century for HH with 4 other friends. Just to support Mummy Amy (Mummy number 3) again after few years of supporting her in Eminent.

Price: HH 4 Jug @$95.xx free room (given a medium room, big enuff to accomodate us in).
I have a grp of friend like to go KTV during HH , this Club Century HH 4 jug only 95 ? cheaper then Geylang KTV like BS/SG/NSH/New beijing or even jalan Sultan Armani/Jalan Besar Pudong/KSP KTV .

I will go there to double check to confirm this price again (can't believe 4 jug 95) and see how the size of medium room there before i jio kaki to come.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

there is a young mummy there..........but stuck up
think she veri pretty...
Old 12-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i too been there a number of time and i would also say the PRC is pretty but so far i nv had a chance to bring them out but just to mention a few who r pretty. Can look for 228(PRC) or 666(Viet) but can play or not i'm not sure liao coz got look for 228 but nv play wif her as for 666 nv sit wif me only my fren lor.
Old 17-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody plan to go to century this week??
Old 18-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
amfrend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went last Friday n Yesterday during HH, customers seems more than gals available, butterfly until customers seems stupid, my gal came in less than 10 mins, another mummy called out again. 6 of us in the room, for almost half an hour, none of our girl was back. sigh
Old 18-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i must have been to club century at least 6 times in the last 2 months....courtesy of a group of some 8-9 folks who everyday nothing to do, like to go sing song, rub neh nehs and play pool...

since big group, we usually end up about at least 5-10bottles per session... the girls will drink, the service boys will drink, the mummy will drink..in the end, many other than our group drink the whiskey/brandy...

NH price is $388, HH is $188

to get the pool room, HH must open at least 2or3 bottles (forgot) and NH must open at least 3 bottles. standard is open 3 bottles, they give one bottle free...

but sometimes, we ask mummy to automatic, after open 2 bottles, give a small bottle lah... must ask, means, no shiok already.... this is mummy amy... she's ang bai until no time to entertain us...her service drop like fuck man...

many of us, thinking better change mummy... but that's our preference ok... not bad mouthing her...your money, so you please decide which mummy to go to...

generally PRCs and Viets... viets are more playful...sure can expose neh neh...some more daring will show their CB opening...PRC... the most show neh neh lah...they think they in tiananmen....high class... but they forgot this is ex-eminent class...

so, in terms of really wild parties...if you lucky, can happen, but mostly, not so wild...surely not the geylang BS standard...but it is a different environment...

here at century, the environment is better...3 flat screen LCDs in each bigger room...songs selection list not bad...

one thing, i must say...once we had a Cordon Bleu...and all of us who drank it neat...didn't think it was genuine...except the fucking price was Cordon Bleu price...so, i think better just order the usual Martel/Chivas

there's one SYT...19 years from PRC...under mummy amy... think name is Xiao Yu....my friend screwed her..said not bad... well...cos the face sui enough... you could try her...

there;s a pair of twin sisters there.... good looking...22 and 23 years old.... sexy...ask around, you wont miss them...their service is not bad...tapau or not, see if they got chemistry with you...

enjoy...while, i find another KTV ..to FR here...
Old 18-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularJoe View Post

there;s a pair of twin sisters there.... good looking...22 and 23 years old.... sexy...ask around, you wont miss them...their service is not bad...tapau or not, see if they got chemistry with you...

enjoy...while, i find another KTV ..to FR here...

Bro, twin at different age?
Anyway, where they fr?
Wondering if sporean Jane still there?
Thanks!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1