The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pearl Centre - Century

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Bro, twin at different age?
Anyway, where they fr?
Wondering if sporean Jane still there?
Thanks!
only chance twin is different age:
1st come out before 12am on 31st Dec
2nd come out after 12am on 1st Jan

Jane.... Is she pettite, dark and got tatoo?
Last week went there at HH only see a giant size sg gal
Old 19-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Beer 2 jug is $84 at Sentosa/Top city and Paramount. If 4 jug is 95 at Century then its v worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongster87 View Post
I have a grp of friend like to go KTV during HH , this Club Century HH 4 jug only 95 ? cheaper then Geylang KTV like BS/SG/NSH/New beijing or even jalan Sultan Armani/Jalan Besar Pudong/KSP KTV .

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 19-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i cock up....hahahaha....identical tiwn sisters...actually i meant 22 or 23 years old...
they can be quite friendly...once they both sat with a friend... and he invited them to his place on a Sat...a bachelor boy with his own house... they went..and duno whether they shuang fei or not...i didnt wana ask...but...what are the chances, right? hahaha..

these twin sister had a younger sister, name Xiao Yu ( fuck da....name all about there one lah...not Xiao Yu then Xiao Qing, if not AnQi etc...)...that younger sister...wah...tekong....i always ask for her...until in Jan...she left for China...word has it....kana permanent Pao by someone...

ok...now i give one contact... this is my short FR with AnQi (one of the girls working in century)

this was ~3 weeks ago...so, with the turn over, i cannot guarantee Anqi is still there ok...i havent been back since, so you need to verify yourself...

i was among the last to choose a girl, but we started early...around 7pm until almost 2am... then came this petite sized PRC that looks about 24... fair smooth skin.... not slender slim but not fat either...tiong tiong...

she warmed up to me at the club...was quite ready to please.... made sure my drinks are always quite full... she allowed some roaming especially the top...no issue...neh neh handful, so not dolly parton stuff... areola quite small...about 20 cents coin size...

anyways... we ended the night and we all went to makan supper... she looked tired...but she was willing to make the extra bucks...so after makan...we headed for the love nest...

in the room, we did a quick showering together...nothing much there...

to bed... she began her catbath all over me... quite shiok...service start liao... her hand moved towards my crotch and slowly erected by LC....and continued her kisses all over my chest and nipples...still stroking my cock....

i caressed her neh neh and she released a small moan of appreciation... my hand moved lower to feel her CB.... well trimmed, not shaven.... not those suaku PRC with a big bush....no armpit hair..good sign... with my middle finger...i began to rub her seehum...feeling for her clit...some more moans....shiok.... until i could feel her moisturing ...and eventually some amount of water margin ....hahahaha....

my cock by then, kan si lang marikita liao...but i remember, drank alot earlier,...so, no rush....

i ushered her flat and i went for some meat pao sucking....her tits that is... soft, no silicon injection...nipples hardened...while i continued with rubbing her clits, milking for more CB juice.... no bad smell....hence, i feel safe...

slowly, i licked her stomach and eventually down to painting her CB.....sweet juicy CB ....pinkish some more....sui.....

then, she yanked me over and started giving me a nice blow.... aggressive and action jit tua tu...like watching jap AV like that.... it was not a very long session though...but good things no need so long one...

she popped open the CD, capped me and we went missionary...first position...i could feel her tightness...using her calves, she beckoned me deeper into her...she squirmed...she moaned...she gave a very sextisfied look... aka kimochi japanese AV actress look....sibei song....

then, we change pattern....she cowgirl rided me....yeehaa....and without extricating my cock from her CB...she experiencedly repositioned herself with her back to me...she then did the squarting motion...up and down...that;s really deep penetration....

after a while.... sensing that i am a little tired and that it wont be so quick before i come...we rested in each others arms.... removed the CD and had some drinks..and i took a smoke...

before long...she started teasing my cock again with slow and long strokes...LC stood....sui....capped and we went on to fuck one more time....cowrided me...to get me really hard...she screamed this time to add to the excitement....and feeling my really hard cock...we went missionary... again, craftily, she pushed my butt towards her using her legs for maximum penetration....

this is the best part....bcos the fucking CD fuck type quality....too thick.... we gave up....removed it...and she allowed my to fuck her without it.... and so...this time..the sensation was irresistable.... cock flesh to CB tunnel....with her sound effect.... i asked if i can come in her...knn stupid question...of cos not lah.... so, i exploded onto her body, spewing cum on her face...and clit area..... we both smiled....happy...mission accomplished

we kissed lovingly... cleaned up...and sent her home...

oh..by the way...all the while no rushing...i recall we spent almost 2 hours fucking....

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7.5/10
FJ : 8/10
BJ : 7/10
Tits : medium (sorry lah...i really duno all those A, B, C cups means what)
CB : trimmed pubic hair, pinkish colour oyster
GF Feel : 6.75/10
Damage : $250 (she happy...no argument) includes her night tip at the club
RFM : maybe...i am more used to FJ for $100...already can get equally good if not better FJ....

PM me for the contact...but understand if i am slow in response...

and please....if u fuck her....please at least FR in return ok.... but like i say...i didnt check if she is still around...been almost 3 weeks...so, u try and if she not around anymore...dont flame me...ok...
Old 19-02-2009, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro wats the number tat she used when working???
Old 19-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Samster

buay kee liao lah bro....all i know is she goes by the name is Li AnQi.... anyways,...my group dont fancy remembering numbers....names easier..

by the way SBFs...no need to post "give me ctc..." just PM me will do...
Old 19-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
amfrend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=RegularJoe;3490019]
NH price is $388, HH is $188

to get the pool room, HH must open at least 2or3 bottles (forgot) and NH must open at least 3 bottles. standard is open 3 bottles, they give one bottle free...

Wish to seek bros advise, How do KTV charge for usage of the room, sometimes I am told 3 bottles and sometimes I'm told 12 jars beer. My group is a mixture of whisky drinkers and beer drinkers. Can I assume the room minimum charges at the Total value of 3 bottles ($188/) or 12 jars? Can I say the so long as I have overspend the minimum value.. I can occupy the big room, example: I just order a 21 yr Chivas + beer, with only 2-3 of us, we can occupy the big room?

but sometimes, we ask mummy to automatic, after open 2 bottles, give a small bottle lah... must ask, means, no shiok already.... this is mummy amy... she's ang bai until no time to entertain us...her service drop like fuck man...

many of us, thinking better change mummy... but that's our preference ok... not bad mouthing her...your money, so you please decide which mummy to go to...

Likewise, my group feels that mummy amy's service drop too, u have to ask for it and it seems she takes our group for granted after some times.(personl comments)

BTW, heard from waiters that they are going to increase the prices soon.
Old 19-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hot stuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bros,
i started cheonging Ktv ard 1yrs+ bck. courtesy from my old time frenz, introducing me this new exclusive "ECA". but they 're much retire now as they had over 6yrs ahead of me!! i'm now wif no kakhis and wondering if any bros here wldn't mind me to join or form a party 2gether to cheong ktv etc.. mayb BS, Century etc.. of coz, we split the bills lah & share fun experiences too! more ppl more fun mah.. anyway, pls PM me and we can organise sum sort of outing soon lor.. 2moro is a betta dae! kekeke!
Old 20-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Samster

SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmmm actually would like to check bro out there have u guys look for this gal call xiao jie or her number is 228 been having her for quite sometime when i go century but so far nv progess more then holding her hand lei. Mayb not yan dao or any other reason bah

therefore asking if any bro got go beyond this or more
Old 20-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

hi SA23,

did she (228) push you away when roaming her? or what excuses she gives? mayb the crowd & atmosphere isn't "high" or she is not high enuf? juz my 2 cent onli...
Old 20-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

actually she nv really push me away or show any sign of reisistance but is the feeling lor wat she usually did the moment she sit with me is tat first drink abit then start to play dice or 5 10 only.. Most of the KTV gal i have seen b4 the moment they sit down they will become kolar bear treating us like a tree. unless u want to go toliet or step out of the room if not they wont let u go.

But this 228 is different but in a way this is also y i keep looking for her coz i will to break her down. hahaha(Human is fan jian by natural)
Old 20-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

hi SA23, i nv seen 228 b4. do u wanna mit up sum dae wif me to go century? this way u hav more occasions to break her down lor.. keke..
Old 21-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

hahaha...thanks for the chance but well trying to forget her lei if not later fall in love got big problem. hahaha
Old 21-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

there are many girls in century...those who cannot serve and think they ang pai and so, refused to perform their duties, like act as koala bear, hand shift gear box, top up your drinks, and basically treat you well as a customer, should not be engaged.... only in singapore, do i find men, end up being nicer to the club girls.... only uniquely singapore...and bcos of this bad behaviour... many of these girls begin to pee on some people's heads...

no way...it did not happen in my group and i dont think it will happen....sooner, some one in my group will fuck the girls openly of svc attitude is bad..and fuck her out of the room...and she can forget about her tip too....

c;mon, these girls are working for money...nothing more...who ever has money, gets to fuck their honey hole...it's a transaction...and if these girls dont do their part, why should we pay....

having said above, my fellas mostly have a fixed partner...and as a result, spend alot of money on them...cos they dont butterfly anymore... when the girls see my friends, like see god of wealth...happy like fuck...of cos, they svc them well too...like GF... and this is where the danger lies...some of them, go to extra length just to arrange to fuck their "girl friends".... getting too out of hand.... but it's their lives and i dont interfere... i just dont go to such extend... the most...drink their, play there and a quick fuck after that...and home.... take number and when horny, call subsequently for an afternoon tea fuck.... i really dont suggest getting emotionally involved with them...they can suck your money dry faster than you can undo your brief... dont play play...
Old 21-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster

to get the room, all one needs is to open a bottle of liquor or 1 think 3-4 jugs of beer during HH....same goes for NH...one bottle of liquor or again a x number of jugs of beer...

when u have remainder drinks...like 1/2 bottle or whaever x bottles bought during NH, when u return next time, you are no more entitled to the room....u can take out your remaining liquor but u need to pay abt $120 for a big room NH ....and abt $70 for HH...

so, most people end up opening another bottle just so the room fee is waived... my suggestion is...dont leave bottles behind...it is a vicious cycle and you will find yourself spending even more money just so u can finish off those bottles... buy enough for the night...finish it and then, u can choose another KTV next times...

[QUOTE=amfrend;3492379]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularJoe View Post
NH price is $388, HH is $188

to get the pool room, HH must open at least 2or3 bottles (forgot) and NH must open at least 3 bottles. standard is open 3 bottles, they give one bottle free...

Wish to seek bros advise, How do KTV charge for usage of the room, sometimes I am told 3 bottles and sometimes I'm told 12 jars beer. My group is a mixture of whisky drinkers and beer drinkers. Can I assume the room minimum charges at the Total value of 3 bottles ($188/) or 12 jars? Can I say the so long as I have overspend the minimum value.. I can occupy the big room, example: I just order a 21 yr Chivas + beer, with only 2-3 of us, we can occupy the big room?

but sometimes, we ask mummy to automatic, after open 2 bottles, give a small bottle lah... must ask, means, no shiok already.... this is mummy amy... she's ang bai until no time to entertain us...her service drop like fuck man...

many of us, thinking better change mummy... but that's our preference ok... not bad mouthing her...your money, so you please decide which mummy to go to...

Likewise, my group feels that mummy amy's service drop too, u have to ask for it and it seems she takes our group for granted after some times.(personl comments)

BTW, heard from waiters that they are going to increase the prices soon.
Old 21-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

did sat with 228 the last time I went century, couple of weeks back. A very cheerful girl and she sings well too. No action at all. My friends all sat with viets, more hiong. maybe next time i should try viets liao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1