The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2009, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl Centre - Century

was at century for HH on wed evening .... took the pool room...

fyi about 226/228

226 already went home to china... 228 is a SYT called xiao jie.... after seeing her then realize that she used to be in our company...one of the guys used to "order" for her...

she's quite good looking young PRC...around 22 yo... not the wold sort but of cos can go for FJ...just pay for it...
Old 26-02-2009, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro wat do u mean by used to order for her wor? and also wat does wold means? looks like if i have to screw her i must talk to her abt the price lor
Old 26-02-2009, 05:35 AM
Samster

"order" means... this bro used to just call for her whenever we were there previously...

"wold" = typo error...

anyways... 228 is a YT...sweet or not, well subjective.... she's a bit quiet for my liking and not much initiative... maybe she waiting for some galant knight with stack of cash to bail her out of her miserable KTV life...hahaha...

last night, that bro took another girl....and we already told the mummy, all the previous girls we used to "order"...all no need to show them to us again..

wanted to taste fresh meats....haha...

no time for these quiet sorts, act like princesses..... we pay, we play them... that's about it...very real hor...
Old 26-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
amfrend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
last night, that bro took another girl....and we already told the mummy, all the previous girls we used to "order"...all no need to show them to us again..
Restricting yourself, bro, girls here are always same and limited. Different day cheong different place. Come back same look and same girl also look fresh la.

Anyway, bros may wish to try 202 (Linda Chung lookalike-HK star) or 203, fair skin and fiercy beauty look.
Old 26-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

thanks bro...noted 202 or 203....will check out this stock on next visit...which may just be soon...bcos as usual, left over bottles...vicious cycle starts again ...sigh...hahahaha...
Old 26-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=

anyways... 228 is a YT...sweet or not, well subjective.... she's a bit quiet for my liking and not much initiative... maybe she waiting for some galant knight with stack of cash to bail her out of her miserable KTV life...hahaha...
[/QUOTE]

las month when we were down there, my fren flashed a stack of 50 across her, her eyes open big big...mouth wow lik can squeeze in 3 dick...

haha...typical prc...
Old 26-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfrend View Post
Restricting yourself, bro, girls here are always same and limited. Different day cheong different place. Come back same look and same girl also look fresh la.

Anyway, bros may wish to try 202 (Linda Chung lookalike-HK star) or 203, fair skin and fiercy beauty look.

concurred with u that 202 is a pretty syt...age oli 19...heard frm mummy that she is even more ang pai than 228...228 oso agree when i ask her...but...she is juz a purely gfe-machine with no touchy touchy capabablities....
Old 27-02-2009, 03:38 AM
Samster

oh...now i recall 202...after bro mention 19yo...very few 19 year olds in century...

PRC, her eyes big big one.. about 1.62m... slim....typical SYT type...stays at river valley one, right?

ok..this one...was with one bro in the group for a few times... banged...paid...and story finish.... bro said...see money eye open type...of cos... i recall she was always drunk... i figure she likes to drink... once she was so stoned out...she almost knocked out in our room...

this one...hmmm...can play a bit...and for the right price...sure can tapau one...
Old 27-02-2009, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
amfrend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularJoe View Post
oh...now i recall 202...after bro mention 19yo...very few 19 year olds in century...

PRC, her eyes big big one.. about 1.62m... slim....typical SYT type...stays at river valley one, right?

ok..this one...was with one bro in the group for a few times... banged...paid...and story finish.... bro said...see money eye open type...of cos... i recall she was always drunk... i figure she likes to drink... once she was so stoned out...she almost knocked out in our room...

this one...hmmm...can play a bit...and for the right price...sure can tapau one...
Bingo. Confirm your statement. Mostly can tapau, sometimes price determine by chemistry. Mostly stay in River Valley, convenient place to pick up la...
Even no intention, I personally find this girl quite playful and fun except butterfly alot la...
Old 27-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

wooo bang? hw muc? i went down twice, owis took her..but nvr tapau...

comin mondae goin dwn again for my bdae...she sae she goin to prepare somethin for me...haha wonder wat is it~ hahah
Old 01-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
suzuki22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today here got raid... just 3 hrs back... tink got about 6-8 gals (of which 1 or 2 mummy) up lorry... most of them vietnamese kenna...
Old 01-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

my bro who used to have her (big eyed 19 yo) company in the club and subsequently fucked her 2-3 times...commented... she's a "dead fish" in bed... her price $150 per pop (but u've gotta do this outside her working time at the club; which means either in the afternoon or after 230am)

basically lie down and spread legs...and wait for session to be over, so to get paid... no service whatsoever...

for bros info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
wooo bang? hw muc? i went down twice, owis took her..but nvr tapau...

comin mondae goin dwn again for my bdae...she sae she goin to prepare somethin for me...haha wonder wat is it~ hahah
Old 01-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

wooo thanks for infor..lik tat haf to scan elsewhere liao...but still lik her company leh..haha fetish for syt...hehe

suzuki22,

thanks for the raiding infor...gonna call down n see if there animore gals tml le..if not can scan elsewhere liao..
Old 01-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yesterday was there too when the raid happen. Damn sian for almost 1 and half hr cannot smoke and no gals only me and my fren inside sing to ourselve.

Anyway yesterday ask for 228 but was told by mummy that she went back to china liao looks like got no chance to up her anymore. Her boobie looks like C or D but too bad no chance to verify anymore.

Any bro manage to have her b4 or not care to verify her cup size, very interested in it. hahaha
Old 01-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hot stuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SA23;3523107]yesterday was there too when the raid happen. Damn sian for almost 1 and half hr cannot smoke and no gals only me and my fren inside sing to ourselve.

Wah Bro. Bo Swee hor.. go oso neber jio me! Aiya, can consider a blessing 4 mi 2. lucky din go on a raiding day @@"' sweating

nez time muz remember me leh!! so far i go everywhere 4 two+yrs din caught me in action. hiak hiak..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1